Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W - page 3. (Read 55195 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
Hi,

could anyone please upload the dec 22 firmware?? I need to reset the config password.
Thanks in advance! Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 07:37:56 AM
Ethereum will switch to POS

GPU Destroyed

Why do you think GPUs will play the same game as ASICs?   GPUs can mine much more various coins than ASIC specialized miners, can't they ?  
So you can switch away from Etherium at any time.
Activity: 34
February 23, 2018, 03:41:23 AM
ouch

That coupled with their staff treating you like your a beggar..

Like when you email them why is my shipment late; and they don't even bother replying like their saying fucker we still not done mining with them, when the difficulty penetrates the roof and profitability is dead we'll send you your broken miners don't worry
Activity: 5
February 20, 2018, 02:08:59 PM
ouch
February 19, 2018, 03:03:50 AM
What part of "parameters don't stay constant do you guys not get?"

When I bought them at 10000 USD, profitability/miner was about 260000 USD

One month later, difficulty increase, and profitability/miner was about 60000 USD

Ages later, once innosilicon had enough mining with my miners and sent them to me, difficulty increase, and profitability/miner was about 6000 USD

Innosilicon had also a few surprises for me (hashboards burn) some miners not working etc. etc.

Today, you can see the profitablity yourself

BITMAIN are now flooding the S9 just like they did with the D3 cuz the new Halong miner will ship soon

ASIC is destroyed

GPU Destroyed

Save yourselves and buy godamn crypto and let the ASIC producers lose money and be left holding worthless hardware for once

Can't say no one warned you guys  Wink

I mention similar things a few times before. Pls do your own due dilligence before u guys purchase.

Juz look at mining difficulty. It was 0.1 in jan and 1.4 in december. From dec to  feb, it moved from 1.4 to 2.8. Yes, it increased by more than 11 months worth of difficulty in just 2 months.

For dash, it has become unprofitable for D3 miners. Some plug it out and difficulty went down. It will go back up as dash price increases. So, bare that in mind too and do your own due dilligence.

I wish I had someone to warn me before I waster my money. More than 100000 USD down the drain  Cry
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
February 17, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

One month later, difficulty increase, and profitability/miner was about 60000 USD

Ages later, once innosilicon had enough mining with my miners and sent them to me, difficulty increase, and profitability/miner was about 6000 USD

Innosilicon had also a few surprises for me (hashboards burn) some miners not working etc. etc.

BITMAIN are now flooding the S9 just like they did with the D3 cuz the new Halong miner will ship soon

ASIC is destroyed

GPU Destroyed

Save yourselves and buy godamn crypto and let the ASIC producers lose money and be left holding worthless hardware for once

I mention similar things a few times before. Pls do your own due dilligence before u guys purchase.

Juz look at mining difficulty. It was 0.1 in jan and 1.4 in december. From dec to  feb, it moved from 1.4 to 2.8. Yes, it increased by more than 11 months worth of difficulty in just 2 months.

For dash, it has become unprofitable for D3 miners. Some plug it out and difficulty went down. It will go back up as dash price increases. So, bare that in mind too and do your own due dilligence.
February 17, 2018, 12:46:31 AM

ASIC is destroyed

GPU Destroyed

Activity: 212
Merit: 24
February 16, 2018, 11:35:35 AM
its profitable miner

hahahahaha

So naive

Reminds me of me when I purchased each unit for 10000 USD

Please don't waste your'e money mate

Already many tried with them you can't make profit

difficulty will rise and you're miner will break down

Price´s today for unit   13.929 LTC ( or 2780 USD; 0.300047 BTC )

MOQ 5 unit A5 Miner(with 220V PSU) (Total price for machine+Shipping fee, now offering discount) 15.083 USD for USA Min
February 16, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
Innosilicon has their A5 out for on their website for $2780 USD with the MOQ at 5 units.
If this isn't a slap in the face I don't know what is.

I noticed that they didn't yet post this news on their Twitter page. Probably because they are afraid of the backlash they might get for ripping so many people off. Cheesy

Wtf ?They are selling it cheap because it has issues? Did i get that right? Dash isnt worth mining anyways, they are somewhat asic resistant and alot of those offline ant D3s will come back to life soon as price goes up lol. Dash difficulty is down from its peak recently but is slowly coming back up.
Well I'm hoping that they at least fixed the capacitor issue in these newer models. But I wouldn't be surprised it they didn't.

Dash is still worth mining. It's not asic resistant. The fact that there are asics available to mine it means that it is not asic resistant. ATM the A5 is slightly more profitable than mining Bitcoin with an s9 if you get it for the price listed on their website.

Bitmain crashed dash mining within a few antminer shipments only. It was probably unexpected because they did issue some coupons for all dash buyers later on. Thus, others said (back then in d3 thread) that it is because dash difficulty rises alot quicker due to asics. It can spike more than expected. That info could be wrong though.

I wont say it is that profitable. I unplugged my D3 during the crash recently for a few days as it wasnt worth making so little per month but I have since plugged it in back as dash price had risen some. Others will plug their D3 back in once price rise back towards 1000 USD. Profits werent much even when dash was at 1000 USD because difficulty was higher. Current difficulty is lower.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 10:27:55 AM
Innosilicon has their A5 out for on their website for $2780 USD with the MOQ at 5 units.

I noticed that they didn't yet post this news on their Twitter page. Probably because they are afraid of the backlash they might get for ripping so many people off. Cheesy

Wtf ?They are selling it cheap because it has issues? Did i get that right? Dash isnt worth mining anyways, they are somewhat asic resistant and alot of those offline ant D3s will come back to life soon as price goes up lol. Dash difficulty is down from its peak recently but is slowly coming back up.
Well I'm hoping that they at least fixed the capacitor issue in these newer models. But I wouldn't be surprised it they didn't.

Dash is still worth mining. It's not asic resistant. The fact that there are asics available to mine it means that it is not asic resistant. ATM the A5 is slightly more profitable than mining Bitcoin with an s9 if you get it for the price listed on their website.
February 16, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

February 16, 2018, 06:39:25 AM
its profitable miner

hahahahaha

So naive

Reminds me of me when I purchased each unit for 10000 USD

Please don't waste your'e money mate

Already many tried with them you can't make profit

difficulty will rise and you're miner will break down
February 15, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

Activity: 4
February 13, 2018, 09:28:20 AM
its profitable miner
February 13, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

How long were the machines running before it caught fire? So, Innosilcon will help replace those units right? Are they still under warranty? If u make your own changes, it might void the warranty?

Warranty

All A5 DashMaster will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.

180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon (counting upon miner arrival). If any problem, please leave a Ticket Type: C1 message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you asap.

Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsiblility of the customer.

The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.

The warranty expires in the following cases:

Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
    Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
    Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
    The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
    Excessive Over-clocking in a overheating environment.
    If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.

This is RIDICULOUS - Inno produces DEFECTIVE miners which BURN because of INNO's fault, and Inno does'n take responsiliity ?   Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
February 12, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

How long were the machines running before it caught fire? So, Innosilcon will help replace those units right? Are they still under warranty? If u make your own changes, it might void the warranty?

Warranty

All A5 DashMaster will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.

180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon (counting upon miner arrival). If any problem, please leave a Ticket Type: C1 message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you asap.

Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsiblility of the customer.

The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.

The warranty expires in the following cases:

Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
    Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
    Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
    The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
    Excessive Over-clocking in a overheating environment.
    If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.

February 12, 2018, 02:49:53 AM
So I updated the firmware on my A5 because it stopped mining

Be aware of the possible fire  Shocked Shocked   Here is information from a mining farm:

15 more A5’s caught fire today. All A5’s turned off again.  Downclock and upgrade firmware doesn’t help in this time. We will wait an engineer from Innosillicon to upgrade hardware and remove capacitors.

Undecided Undecided Cry Cry
The image that you posted was from Giga Watt. They posted that image publicly on Twitter as a response to Innosilicon. I had also linked to it on the previous page of this discussion thread.

So when they say that "15 more A5's caught fire" is that in addition to the 17 that had already caught fire at Giga Watt?

I am afraid yes.  Information about 15 units arose just two days ago.  And your infomation on the previous page was published more than 2 weeks ago.
Picture is indeed from their old twitter.

They are trying to run A5s after a new (numerous) update, but each time this doesn't help.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
February 11, 2018, 03:53:58 PM
February 11, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

Be aware of the possible fire  Shocked Shocked   Here is information from a mining farm:

15 more A5’s caught fire today. All A5’s turned off again.  Downclock and upgrade firmware doesn’t help in this time. We will wait an engineer from Innosillicon to upgrade hardware and remove capacitors.

The image that you posted was from Giga Watt. They posted that image publicly on Twitter as a response to Innosilicon. I had also linked to it on the previous page of this discussion thread.

So when they say that "15 more A5's caught fire" is that in addition to the 17 that had already caught fire at Giga Watt?

I am afraid yes.  Information about 15 units arose just two days ago.  And your infomation on the previous page was published more than 2 weeks ago.
Picture is indeed from their old twitter.

They are trying to run A5s after a new (numerous) update, but each time this doesn't help.
February 11, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: