Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon releases A9 Zmaster 50ksol/s Equihash miner at 620W - page 44. (Read 45438 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Does anyone order Jun promotion for 2500USD(compensation of 9999USD A9)?
I ordered it.
However they doesn't ship it.

Innosilicon seems to be a scammer.
I have never bough products from Innosilicon in future..

My $2.5K A9 is out for delivery this morning by DHL. Seems like Innosilicon shipped my unit on time as announced. When did you send your payment?

How do you get an a9 for $2500?  Does that come with free psu and free shipping?

It appears you just became aware of A9. Anyway I shelled out $10K for 1 A9 when it came out last month, this $2.5k A9 was a specially priced unit for early buyers in addition to another free S11/T2/A8 etc. Yes both A9s came with free shipping and free PSU which I didn't need.

I was aware of it's initial price of $10k and the current promotion of buy 1 get 1 free for $10k (one now and another in August) but I never saw a deal for $2500
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Noticed new firmware on homepage?
Works fine, did not notice anything except it shows now correct hashrate in miner.

Hashrate on NiceHash with new firmware only 5-6 kH/s !!!!!

Edit: Flypool the same situation... only 4-9 kH/s

Try antpool, miner dashboard is showing 53.73 ksol and over 50 on poolside.

When mining other coin than BTC/BCH, where do you access to mining stats on antpool?

I would like to test the last firmware but the 6/30 version was installed by InnoSilicon on my ASIC, so I can't roll back to it if 7/6 version is bad...

If ZEC is not showing up on your Antpool App, you can add ZEC by clicking on the "+" next to existing coins. Like the picture below I posted a while back.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Works fine, did not notice anything except it shows now correct hashrate in miner.

When mining other coin than BTC/BCH, where do you access to mining stats on antpool?

I would like to test the last firmware but the 6/30 version was installed by InnoSilicon on my ASIC, so I can't roll back to it if 7/6 version is bad...
Activity: 17
Interesting discussion about hashrate of the A9, we thought we could share some numbers too.

On Slush Pool we currently have about 40 A9s connected and they average out at 49.86 ksol/s.

We obviously do not know what mode are miners using, however the numbers are solid and very close to the specs. I guess that if you enable the performance mode, you should be well over 50 ksol/s on our pool.

Read here if you want to join us and extend the sample size Smiley https://slushpool.com/help/get-started/getting_started_zcash

Are there any good reasons we're missing such that we'd pay 2% to Slushpool, when most other pools are 0.9 - 1.0% ?
I ordered it.

My $2.5K A9 is out for delivery this morning by DHL. Seems like Innosilicon shipped my unit on time as announced. When did you send your payment?

How do you get an a9 for $2500?  Does that come with free psu and free shipping?

It appears you just became aware of A9. Anyway I shelled out $10K for 1 A9 when it came out last month, this $2.5k A9 was a specially priced unit for early buyers in addition to another free S11/T2/A8 etc. Yes both A9s came with free shipping and free PSU which I didn't need.
I ordered it.

I asked for it: never had any answer. I try the august batch now...
Hello folks,

I have two questions:
1. Has anyone got into solo mining?
2. Is it really noisy as claimed in one of comments here? As specs have quoted low noise.

1. Yes, works well.
2. If you speak about me, it's not the ASIC which is noisy but the (defective) PSU! It turns at 100% all the time. So I have a defective PSU and a defective ASIC.
Activity: 40
I ordered it.

I ordered it.

copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
BTC mining: Slush Pool, Stratum V2 & Braiins OS+
Interesting discussion about hashrate of the A9, we thought we could share some numbers too.

On Slush Pool we currently have about 40 A9s connected and they average out at 49.86 ksol/s.

We obviously do not know what mode are miners using, however the numbers are solid and very close to the specs. I guess that if you enable the performance mode, you should be well over 50 ksol/s on our pool.

Read here if you want to join us and extend the sample size Smiley https://slushpool.com/help/get-started/getting_started_zcash
Activity: 23
I ordered it.

Activity: 62

i certainly like to hear this report!
Activity: 306
Merit: 7
Nicehash reports a correct total sol rate but the individual miner rate is too low.
The beta firmware showed correct values on nicehash but wrong in the miner.
Profit and total hash seems the same.
Since it feels better to see correct values on nicehadh, i might go back to beta.

Nicehash for 2 A9 shown following hashrate for firmware 6/30

Equihash   37575.42 Sol/s   928.41 Sol /s (2.41%)   8192   7   USA
Equihash   33348.49 Sol/s   1044.46 Sol /s (3.04%)   8192   7   USA

total 72kH/s

looks too small total....

Andaris how much kH/s you have on nice...

I have between 1000 and 50000 for each showing with newest firmware.
But the total accepted shows 90000 up to 110000. And the progit matches with the expected. So its fine.

Whats your daily profit thats paid out? And what does the combined accepted speed say?
Activity: 141

tried no luck... did even factory reset... still 4-11 kh/s... Moved back to 6/30 version.
Nicehash reports a correct total sol rate but the individual miner rate is too low.
Since it feels better to see correct values on nicehadh, i might go back to beta.

Nicehash for 2 A9 shown following hashrate for firmware 6/30

Equihash   37575.42 Sol/s   928.41 Sol /s (2.41%)   8192   7   USA
Equihash   33348.49 Sol/s   1044.46 Sol /s (3.04%)   8192   7   USA

total 72kH/s

looks too small total....

Andaris how much kH/s you have on nice...
Activity: 36
Merit: 8
I don't see any difference in performance between Balanced and Performance mode. They hash the same and the power draw from the wall is exactly the same. My A9 hashes at ~52K/Sols and with fan at 10-15% the temperatures are 68-70C. Seems like there's a bit of overhead to increase the clock speed. Hopefully Innosilicon will release a firmware that actually clocks the Performance mode faster.

I am using the July 6 firmware.

Pages:
Jump to: