Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 10. (Read 158097 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
TradeFortress has to pay his debitors
Some of us keep thinking that coinlenders has some assets to pay us.

But is good to know that there are people like Dumbfruit, whose thread is at less trying to clarify the situation, investigating and promoting the donations from anybody who could help!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinlenders-inputsio-tradefortress-hack-328053

Donation Address

1BQTBenNRyat8STCqgV13vT2rfV1DtSEXn

The donated coins will be distributed evenly among all verified Inputs.IO and CoinLenders users, there will not be a sliding scale, and wont exceed balance owed minus what they recieved from TradeFortress, obviously.
In the unlikely event that I receive more BTC than was lost, they will be sent back to the donating address.

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
How many of these users who are claiming refunds are alts of TF?

i doubt many, i bet he is just paying a few of the loud ones right now so it looks like he is solving the problem.

the biggest mess will be the coin lenders people who wont get anything back.

TF is going to end up with way more than 4,000 BTC when this is over.

Good that someone remembers the CoinLenders thing where nobody(?) has been paid back. And a lot bigger sums of money were "invested" in there............
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
and this is why you get dedicated servers that only YOU have access to....
in another note isnt this the 2nd time this has happend with TF??

If I put up my own web wallet (Dabs Wallet for example), had similar features, and ran on dedicated servers ... Would you pay for that service? (It needs a revenue or business model.)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem

None I guess. Lots of people have gotten a refund, but only 50% of their original balance.
Some people got more than 50%
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
and this is why you get dedicated servers that only YOU have access to....
in another note isnt this the 2nd time this has happend with TF??
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am pretty confident that, if TradeFortress gets back on here and says the magic words, all can be forgiven...

TF if you're listening we need a big resounding...

" I did it for teh LuLz "
    Smiley
m19
Activity: 186
Transaction not found on blockchain.
It was a transaction with no fee, now my wallet show nothing from them. What are the chances the transaction end up being confirmed at some stage?
I had the same, I emailed and within 2 minutes he send again with transaction fee. Got confirmed with 5 minutes.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Transaction not found on blockchain.
It was a transaction with no fee, now my wallet show nothing from them. What are the chances the transaction end up being confirmed at some stage?
Activity: 71
My refund finally confirmed!

I still feel like I should get all of the money back that I deposited just one day before this mess was revealed and was not part of the original loss but I am glad I at least got most back.

Activity: 109
Has this illegal banker/scammer not been thrown in the can yet.   I'm sure it won't be long.
Activity: 42
Your transaction hasn't been batched out yet.

can I get 1 BTC for you taintining our reputation over on that other board?  Roll Eyes  thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3522352

Please see the link above if you have any losses on inputs or CL.

While an investigation is considered, Let's account for what's been stolen and those of us who can afford it, can donate if we wish.

This is not an opportunity for accusations, are venting anger. Just facts about losses and evidence gathering.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
2. Inputs.io had no business model. Why would TradeFortress spend tens of bitcoins for advertising, making affiliate programs (forum signature spam) and deals with bitcoin (gambling) sites operators..
It had one: fees. Charging 0.005 when it often would spend less.
It had a second one: attemting to corner the market before Bitcoin goes mainstream. Any service that is the #1 Bitcoin-related service in its field will be worth a fortune when Bitcoin is widely accepted.
Pretty much. How much does Snapchat earn, and what's their valuation? Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
2. Inputs.io had no business model. Why would TradeFortress spend tens of bitcoins for advertising, making affiliate programs (forum signature spam) and deals with bitcoin (gambling) sites operators..
It had one: fees. Charging 0.005 when it often would spend less.
It had a second one: attemting to corner the market before Bitcoin goes mainstream. Any service that is the #1 Bitcoin-related service in its field will be worth a fortune when Bitcoin is widely accepted.

However, the red flag should have been, in my opinion, CoinLenders. The site wasn't very transparent and I suspect it was running on a fractional reserve, with inputs.io as a solution to keep it afloat.
Of course it was running on a fractional reserve. It is essential for the very business of a money lending operation that takes deposits and lends them out. If it's not a fractional reserve then it somehow has to have all of the deposited funds available while still having coins to lend out. Does not compute.
m19
Activity: 186
My partial refund is still not confirmed.
Same here. It's been almost 2 days. I would have gladly taken .0001 less to receive my funds (or, rather, a percentage of them) in a timely fashion...
Over 50 hours waiting here also, still no sign of the transaction getting confirmed ;(
Activity: 70

Dear TradeFortress,

Some trolls (and some not) are starting to get mad, angry and unhealthy here (a guy just said he'd suffer a heart attack any time by now).

I kindly suggest once again:

"Creating (and showing us) some straightforward refund policy would bring some transparency to the whole situation."

That would calm down people and spare your reputation a little more.

Regards.

I agree. I would like some assurance that you are indeed a victim as you claim. I am also getting frustrated a little that a simple balance of 0.0155 has yet to be added to the blockchain for my refund.
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

Dear TradeFortress,

Some trolls (and some not) are starting to get mad, angry and unhealthy here (a guy just said he'd suffer a heart attack any time by now).

I kindly suggest once again:

"Creating (and showing us) some straightforward refund policy would bring some transparency to the whole situation."

That would calm down people and spare your reputation a little more.

Regards.
Activity: 29
Received 60.66% of the Bitcoins I had on Inputs.io.
Pages:
Jump to: