Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 8. (Read 158097 times)

staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
According to "mobile" a user at this forum. he/she was refunded in full. (Although small, isn't very fair to everyone else).

His profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mobile-78098

Mobile quote:
I had 0.01252836BTC left in inputs.io wallet during the catrostrophic inputs.io hack of 2013. TF repaid this amount in full. Although I am still awaiting full repayment because I tested coinlenders demo and deposited virtual currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The major concern now is that TF is asking for ID. He's already considered a scammer and many don't trust him with ID. Therefore many will lose a lot of coins which he KEEPS which was his plan all along. He thought he looked good doing partial refunds to begin with.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Maybe the remaining BTC should be sent to an address that ONLY some REALLY reliable member from the community has the private key, so he would send/refund the coins to remaining users.

As I see it, either TF is a scammer or he isn't.

If he is, then why would he send me the coins to refund?
If he isn't, then why not let him refund them himself?

I don't see what value I can add to this.

sounds like you are defending him?...

If he isn't, then why would he not take me up on my offer to call in the ninjas?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Maybe the remaining BTC should be sent to an address that ONLY some REALLY reliable member from the community has the private key, so he would send/refund the coins to remaining users.

As I see it, either TF is a scammer or he isn't.

If he is, then why would he send me the coins to refund?
If he isn't, then why not let him refund them himself?

I don't see what value I can add to this.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
To anyone who still hasn't seen this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYSlBEQyiYI <-- Hitler loses his coins on Inputs.io
I did not think it was possible to laugh or make light of this situation. That is until I saw this. Watched it twice & ROFL.
Activity: 526
Its all about the Gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYSlBEQyiYI <-- Hitler loses his coins on Inputs.io

would anyone be willing willing to send me some Redbull? The local supply around where i live is out of stock.LOL

whatever you do don't tell him they lowered it to 1000 satoshis!!!! LMFAO!!!  Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

personally i'd trade my 5+ years of trust all day for $1,600,000 bucks!!?   Grin ROTFLMFAO!!!

Why would you post that?

You're effectively saying "I'm a thief but I lack the opportunity".

Is that how you want people to think of you, as an incompetent thief?

you don't get it?,,, yeah doogie send me 2 miliion dollars?>>>
POOF!!!(~i will disappear in the laundromat)  Grin
I haven't been repaid yet for either of my two accounts.

ALSO: please edit the topic, it's just misleading people: "235k+ BTC" should be "239.1k+ BTC".

You have to contact [email protected] with from your emails of your accounts with an address for compensation.
And does the topic REALLY matter? Tongue But technically, 235k+ also encompasses 239.1k, so who the hell cares.
I was joking about the 235k... Cheesy
Yes, i've sent emails with both email addresses corresponding to those accounts. It's not a huge amount of money, so i suppose i don't get a high priority?

w0w~trip out >> that email still works? freekin' amazing!!!  Cool
Activity: 322

ALSO: please edit the topic, it's just misleading people: "235k+ BTC" should be "239.1k+ BTC".

You have to contact [email protected] with from your emails of your accounts with an address for compensation.
And does the topic REALLY matter? Tongue But technically, 235k+ also encompasses 239.1k, so who the hell cares.

235k transferred + 4.1k stolen (technically a transfer) = 239.1k transferred.
This man gets it!
Also, i've sent my emails on 8th of Nov. So i suppose i was relatively late? Do small wallets have priority? (to repay as many people as possible)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

You might as well put 1+ BTC transferred. Same meaning  Grin
Activity: 330

I was joking about the 235k... Cheesy
Yes, i've sent emails with both email addresses corresponding to those accounts. It's not a huge amount of money, so i suppose i don't get a high priority?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Activity: 672
Hopefully everything turns out OK for everybody involved! I had like 0.25 BTC on inputs.io... sent them an e-mail, and got back ~0.21 BTC. Still better than nothing, although I'd prefer to get back all the amount...
looking forward to seeing some developments and clarifications regarding this issue!
So people with less than 1 BTC are getting 80%, and people with more than 1 BTC are getting only 60% refunds..?

I got 100% of my 0.1BTC refund, although in total I lost 0.46BTC to him so it's not quite 100%.
Activity: 434
He's lost the trust of the community forever.  

So what? He will just make a new account and scam you off a few million again next year.
Activity: 434
From Hero Member to Hero Scammer. This forum is a goldmine for scammers with so many gullible members
Pages:
Jump to: