Pages:
Author

Topic: Instagram bans ICO and crypto ads - page 5. (Read 651 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
In 2018 you must go away from social networks because it's another controller like television.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 03:54:54 PM
Instagram bans ICO and crypto ads! Following Facebook, it has forbidden everybody to place on its site any information which referrers to ICO projects. You will not see any news about it there.

Your position?  Shocked
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 03:06:18 PM
Instagram bans ICO and crypto ads! Following Facebook, it has forbidden everybody to place on its site any information which referrers to ICO projects. You will not see any news about it there.

Your position?  Shocked

Instagram, Facebook and Twitter are not effective ways of promoting crypto, with just the exception of groups that are oriented to the crypto market. The ban is insignificant for most people... except those that were spamming all over their friends accounts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
Yes, sooner or later had to handle it . Therefore, these limits will be useful for everyone . The main thing to not full lock
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
February 01, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
I have not noticed a lot of ads on crypto currency in instagram. And Facebook has no influence on this increase. Crypto will not suffer large losses. to spit and forget. Mainly affected the participants of the bounty.
Activity: 189
February 01, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

Your position?  Shocked

First Facebook now insta i think they are doing it because of some sort of marketing strategy may be they want their currency to show on thier network and not any other.
Activity: 196
February 01, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
This will be the result of the rumour of scam.
This will be the way bitcoin prepares its way to take rest for a while.
This will be in relation to business transparency to crypto activity.
This is what I guess why it was needed to banned.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
February 01, 2018, 02:28:06 PM
This case will never happening if people don't use this way to share a lot of scam ICO projects to cheat other people. LOL. I think this case will not stop with Instagram and Facebook only, all other social network website will do the same with Facebook and Instagram. To control this problem maybe when any ICO project wanna advertise on Instagram and Facebook, they must prove that their project is legit enough to be able to appear on these social network site.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
February 01, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
There is a feeling that these are special orders. Someone very much wants to crash the market of crypto-currencies and buy at the bottom. How do you think?

Everything is just like that. Without additional influence from the side, most likely bitcoin and all the coins would not have fallen so deep into the bottom. Personally, for me, the fact that someone deliberately pushes the market down is obvious.
Yes, you just remember all such situations, for example, against the background of the ban of ICO in China, and the like. After all, for whales, it is possible to perfectly rebuying against a background of a strong fall, they are engaged in this.  Roll Eyes

And most likely such changes in the advertising policy Facebook and Instagram also came under the influence.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 02:23:22 PM
Some control is needed to avoid scamming people. Not all ICO's are bad and it would be some kind of discrimination if they totally ban ICO.
It's ok if they have they own page. Ads I'm not sure.
Activity: 368
February 01, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
There is a feeling that these are special orders. Someone very much wants to crash the market of crypto-currencies and buy at the bottom. How do you think?

Perhaps you are right ... But the situation is not very pleasant in any case. If all social media support, then only this forum will remain ...
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 01, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
Activity: 198
February 01, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

Your position?  Shocked
The news about Facebook's (and even Instagram's) blocking of projects doesn't really matter to me. These resources are not so significant for crypto. If twitter or telegrams did it, I would be more nervous.
Activity: 795
February 01, 2018, 02:00:21 PM
It is logical that the fact that Instagram and fb is owned by the same company when facebook banning of crypto add was announced Instagram too won't accommodate it. It is simple as that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
Why bother, today they prohibit advertising ICO tomorrow will be solved! Every day there is news, but I do not think it will affect the ICO. Simply because they are trying to protect people from fraud. And as I understand they prohibit advertising of certain content
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
Yes, not just Instagram also Facebook ban this kind ot ads but Ceo of Twitter today tweet about support for cryptocurrency, war of crypto started at big social media companies now.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 01, 2018, 10:18:56 AM
Instagram is the brainchild of Facebook. Therefore, this should be expected after the ban on ICO on Facebook. But this ban concerns paid advertising. Nobody forbids you to advertise ICO on your personal page. In any case for now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
As per my view it is still not cleared that facebook totally banned ICO ads as still many altcoin pages are running smoothly and i don't see much bounties use instagram as a social media campaign. We have still many options available like reditt, twitter and medium.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
Of course Instagram has banned cryptocurrency. Facebook owns Instagram, what did you expect?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 09:48:45 AM
Government are trying their best to minimize the ICO as much as possible due to the rapidly increasng of ICO's which most of them are scam's and cryptocurrencies dont have tax and by that government are trying to put to stop of this
Pages:
Jump to: