Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 29. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 257
By the way guys, I don't know how much you know about byteball. Although it is not using a blockchain but a DAG, on that platform custom assets/tokens can also be made. Could the HYBRID tokens also work on that, or is it too different?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
so, i deposit via bitcoin, how i can receive my tokens?
Distribution of the HYBRIDs will commence in July, once the crowdfund has ended. Every crowdfund participant will be sent an invitation to generate and provide their wallet address. After distribution, you will be able to see your balance in HYBRIDs on the blockchains. Your recorded transaction by our crowdfund form is the proof for identification. You can then use them via a wallet of your own preference or the one we are building (to be released later this year).
legendary
Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137
so, i deposit via bitcoin, how i can receive my tokens?
Update: due to the rise in interest we're running a few days behind on emails with the team. Working to get back at everyone ASAP. Thank you for your understanding.
Hello.
I mistakenly sent 4.18010146 ETH from Poloniex to one of yours addresses:
0x197A920123DDa17040A065457Ef0c01B28A54045
TX: 0xe9a4f199c2ef8ed5c941f3ac4f166e75ed470966b7ebdcd15161dc9ff0c2f496

Can you make refund to MyEtherWallet address:
0x5D0676A34e1F751c51f40EeAffC277FB5dC72842

Hi oLeo, normally there are no refunds.

Because of how fast you let us know, your email and other donation I believe you. I found your transaction in the blockchain and marked it in our overview. Donations are under supervision of the NLnet foundation, so in two weeks (when the crowdfund ends), we will return the exact amount of ETH when we can actually make requests for transfers and if there are no other claims. I'll include the tx fee. I would prefer to front it myself to immediately settle this, but that's not possible right now... until we can actually be compensated, we're living a bit frugal for the moment to save for the campaign, translators etc.

You can use this post for future reference.

Regards,
Robert
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello.
I mistakenly sent 4.18010146 ETH from Poloniex to one of yours addresses:
0x197A920123DDa17040A065457Ef0c01B28A54045
TX: 0xe9a4f199c2ef8ed5c941f3ac4f166e75ed470966b7ebdcd15161dc9ff0c2f496

Can you make refund to MyEtherWallet address:
0x5D0676A34e1F751c51f40EeAffC277FB5dC72842
To be clear, if I were to contribute to this fundraising effort, could I contribute BTC from a coinbase or airbitz address? Or would it need to be from a desktop wallet like electrum?
Welcome to Bitcointalk! For the crowdfund, you can use any wallet. The address field to fill in is just one of the identification methods. A lot of people use third parties to perform their transactions, which is fine. All transactions will be matched before HYBRID distribution commences.

Anything new going on with this?  What are the expected dates of completion?  Its funded?
- To keep up with news, the easiest way would be to sign up for the newsletter. (Find the latest one; here for example).
- The fundraiser will be completed on June 21st. Development milestones can be found here.
- In terms of funding; our minimum for the bare team has been reached, we expect to raise a bit more in these final weeks to make sure more additional developers and bounties can be paid. Academic cryptographers aren't cheap, so we work with volunteers as much as possible.

I think the crowdfunding will be closed in two weeks.

Are the hybrid ready ?
The HYBRIDs are. After the crowdfund has ended, we will shift our efforts to the administrative process and transaction matching, to make sure they will be distributed properly. Every donator will be contacted to provide or generate a wallet where we can send them to. Distribution will then happen throughout July.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

Are the hybrid ready ?
I sure ready, because currently HYBRID ISSUED: 394953.11 and I think the team is already to make everything okay. Great job internetofcoins, I will see available at top exchanger.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Are the hybrid ready ?
Activity: 42
Anything new going on with this?  What are the expected dates of completion?  Its funded?
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
I think you have to own the account. On the crowdfunding page you have to include the address you are sending the specified amount from. You can't do that without knowing it, like from coinbase. So electrum should be fine imo. I sent my coins with myetherwallet.
Activity: 1
To be clear, if I were to contribute to this fundraising effort, could I contribute BTC from a coinbase or airbitz address? Or would it need to be from a desktop wallet like electrum?
Activity: 207
We've just returned from the Blockchain Expo in Berlin, where we met with founders of other great projects, and have been showing people there what IoC is all about.
Good to hear about the good things happening with the coin,in the website it is said that a total of 377781.09 hybrid have being distributed but i would like to know how much coins in various currencies have being invested in this ICO and i could not find those details in the website,could you link me to that page.
Hi, you can find the donation addresses here: https://internetofcoins.org/en/terms
If you enter them in your favorite blockexplorer, you can check the raised value. In ETH for example: https://etherscan.io/address/0x197A920123DDa17040A065457Ef0c01B28A54045
Thanks buddy for pointing that out to me.So we have so far raised 237.9542674 BTC and over 2,702 Ether,816'839 NXT ,197273 XEM and 3,145 waves,so we have collected close to two million dollars and expecting more investment in coming days.
Good to hear that megadestruct61! Smiley

We've just returned from the Blockchain Expo in Berlin, where we met with founders of other great projects, and have been showing people there what IoC is all about.
Good to hear about the good things happening with the coin,in the website it is said that a total of 377781.09 hybrid have being distributed but i would like to know how much coins in various currencies have being invested in this ICO and i could not find those details in the website,could you link me to that page.
Hi, you can find the donation addresses here: https://internetofcoins.org/en/terms
If you enter them in your favorite blockexplorer, you can check the raised value. In ETH for example: https://etherscan.io/address/0x197A920123DDa17040A065457Ef0c01B28A54045

it was success for launching may i be part for campaign of yours without paying or shortly to invest for a crowd?  may i ready to reserve some good project soon as possible when you consider be i join for.
Everyone is welcome to join our campaigns, you can check out the available bounties here Smiley

How much is total raised so far? What is the cap
See my answer above to Adelajda. There are 1,000,000 HYBRIDs per chain for a minimum of $1 each. After reaching our first goal of $300,000, we recently passed a donations total of $1,000,000. As long as we don't get overvalued we're happy Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Hello. Got pin email and sent ETH. After completed all steps i got this message to my email "This is the summary for your participation in the Internet of Coins crowdfund. The amount transferred to our fundraiser address in the Transaction ID listed below is the authoritative value that determines the amount of HYBRID tokens received, according to its value in USD at the time of the donation." But still not tokens on my ETH wallet.  What's wrong? Could somebody help me? Thanks

The tokens haven't been released yet. Won't be for awhile. 

P.S. I figured out my earlier problem.
Activity: 70
How much is total raised so far? What is the cap
Activity: 26
Hello. Got pin email and sent ETH. After completed all steps i got this message to my email "This is the summary for your participation in the Internet of Coins crowdfund. The amount transferred to our fundraiser address in the Transaction ID listed below is the authoritative value that determines the amount of HYBRID tokens received, according to its value in USD at the time of the donation." But still not tokens on my ETH wallet.  What's wrong? Could somebody help me? Thanks
Activity: 334
I got the pin email and sent some BTC in the next step but I haven't got my summery of participation email yet.  Did I do something wrong?
it was success for launching may i be part for campaign of yours without paying or shortly to invest for a crowd?  may i ready to reserve some good project soon as possible when you consider be i join for.
Activity: 207
Pages:
Jump to: