Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 27. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
Yes, you can also only host BTC and ETH if you want.

We'll support multiple platforms.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Thanks for the answer, i Think I will see exacty how this will work out once it goes live Smiley Is it also possible if someone only wants to host BTC and ETH or something else, or all the chains where HYBRIDs are issued have to be synced?

Also do you plan to release both windows/linux or only linux version?

(Sorry if asking stupid questions, just want to know more)
The node itself doesn't need much. It is very light weight. What weighs most is all the cryptocurrencies you want to host via that node.

There's multiple ways to go about this:
 1. Put everything on one system, and point the recipe's to 127.0.0.1:PORT to connect hybridd to the cryptocurrencies.
 2. Put hybridd on one system, and cryptocurrencies on their own (point recipe to local network, example 10.0.0.112:PORT).
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
I have a question also based on the bold sentence above.
Is the hybrid tokens will be possible to tradable in another exchanges?
Yes. We are starting with the decentralized ones first.

For running an internet of coins node would one have to be synced with all the blockchains of the HYBRID tokens? Or how will this look like? What kind of compute, memory requirements would a node like this have?
You'll only have to sync the blockchains of the currency/-ies you are hosting as a node. The HYBRIDs exist on the blockchains themselves. For syncing, the weavechain needs to be up-to-date as well. Node specs will be available later, as that will still require testing.

The last date of the crowdfund is June 21st.
Due to administration, we expect the distribution of HYBRIDs to commence in July.

Thanks. I think for running that much node with a lot of data, a fast SSD will obviously needed right?
I also saw in one of your newsletter mentioning a dedicated hardware node with ARM CPU, what about those?
I'm just asking these because I want to upgrade my mining rig with a better cpu, ssd.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Je comprende.. Wink shall I post the bit of code in the Florincoin forum?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Alpha Wallet v0.2
"just a wallet"

http://i68.tinypic.com/aepjt0.png

Live now for testing on TOR!

http://kth3qittpclsdrk6.onion/

This alpha release contains recipe's for Bitcoin and Lisk, and
makes it possible to send and receive these cryptocurrencies.
We want to test the use and security of deterministic transactions
and the code infrastructure thoroughly before building towards
more advanced functionality.

Have fun, and please give us your feedback! Smiley

Don't forget to enable Javascript. Otherwise you won't be able to use the wallet. Smiley
Yes, there has been a massive growth in the amount of ICO's lately.
Remains to be seen which of all the projects actually deliver..
Activity: 60
Don
It seems like there are a lot of ICO's lately. Has it always been like this and I just did not notice?
Thanks @gramen! It should look a bit like this (i.e. what Peercoin has done to work with bitcoinjs-lib).

Code:
module.exports = {
  peercoin: {
    messagePrefix: '\x17PPCoin Signed Message:\n',
    bip32: {
      public: 0x01da950b,  // start with "Ppub..."
      private: 0x01da90d0  // start with "Pprv..."
    },
    pubKeyHash: 0x37,
    scriptHash: 0x75,
    wif: 0xb7,
    dustThreshold: 0 
  }
}
Ok, I see. True that it is better the way you're doing it now.. I´ll ask Florincoin community if they know the prefix settings.
@gramen: We've separated the deterministic module into a new repository. It doesn't support Florincoin at this time, as we have rewritten the wallet to no longer store any files on the system it runs on. This is to maximize security. Downside: for Florincoin we need the prefix information to make the deterministic encryption work. I believe @Someguy123 already did this and built it into FloVault, so we'll need to check with them, and then we can support FLO pretty easy.

@adu1t: HYBRID will be used to swap value between chains using a 1:1 interchain relationship. This is experimental tech, so it will take some time before it is operational (see roadmap). Some people are interested in supporting us because they want our project to succeed. Others speculate on the token. It is up to you what you want to do. Smiley

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Great idea, great ICO, I'm absolutely in!
Yeah, good team work and an different approach is felt over the blockchain usage. Being a part of the promotion programs is feeling good. By the coming days after the crowdfund expect good increase in value of the token. As on user suggested it would be good if the growth happens as NEM.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
What is the role of HYBRID coin in your system?
I didn't get it from the white paper. Maybe it is because I don't know english well, but I need this information

A deterministic wallet with built-in decentralized exchange, option to swap your currencies, with no 3rd party dependencies including on ourselves. The token is just one of the supported transfer methods to bridge the gap between currently incompatible blockchains.
Why would anyone be interested in buying this coin is it's just one of the methods?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I think this is a very professional project and I will be looking into it today. I saw that it has a good reputation and progress report is always there to notify the members. This will bring great ease to people who hold multiple currencies and will make adoption of digital currencies by mainstream people much faster.
Lookin slick fellas..  Grin
By the way, couldn't yet get Florincoin to work, I think still missing a way to create a pushtx.

Alpha Wallet v0.2
"just a wallet"

Live now for testing on TOR!

http://kth3qittpclsdrk6.onion/

This alpha release contains recipe's for Bitcoin and Lisk, and
makes it possible to send and receive these cryptocurrencies.
We want to test the use and security of deterministic transactions
and the code infrastructure thoroughly before building towards
more advanced functionality.

Have fun, and please give us your feedback! Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Why long time ICO, 3 months ?
It takes a while to raise awareness, and we don't have a big budget Smiley

Hope INTERNET OF COINS become another NEM, bring us 1000×. Haha
I certainly hope not, those proportions sound like a bubble Grin
We do hope people will like the opportunity to start earning from transfers as being a node. And of course, without us taking anything from the fee.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Great idea, great ICO, I'm absolutely in!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Thanks Anthrogic! We've almost got the alpha 0.2 wallet ready. Hope that we manage to put it live tomorrow.

Hope INTERNET OF COINS become another NEM, bring us 1000×. Haha
Could be nice. Too bad I bought in early with ETH getting around 40 hybrid/ETH  Undecided
Thanks Anthrogic! We've almost got the alpha 0.2 wallet ready. Hope that we manage to put it live tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: