Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 41. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
Reposting with image Ammo.  Grin You need some more posts, before people can see your img's, hehe.

https://www.ethnews.com/
The HYBRID token is the first hybrid asset, which is likely a unique function for a long time. Indeed there will be others down the road, just like the rise of alt-coins next to Bitcoin. According to the roadmap the creation of other hybrid assets via IoC will take long enough for HYBRID to have time to carve out its market.

You can see by the terms that an early participation also yields discount on the initial token price.
https://coinstorm.net/terms

Aside from "selling" this, however, we as a project team want to be transparent. So instead of  hyping it, here's another thought. Frankly, just like with other cryptocurrencies, the value of HYBRID tokens depends on multiple technical and market factors, and it is not guaranteed. It is prudent to only invest that which you can afford to lose in a worst case scenario. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Just listened to the beyond bitcoin hangout...

What do I get for investing in IoC? I understand that you only get the first core token, which will eventually not be needed in the future for swaps... so its value should decrease in theory.
We should make you our officially designated memenator.  Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Countdown clock has been added to the site.  Grin
@montanajacob: This is an unmoderated thread. Still not the place to announce other ICO's.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
12ZAhA9cyvugdzobpVkBDTiNuNNH9pCvny
 Keep whaching,more details?
 Seems  intresting,Maybe worth take part in the ICO
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Thanks Rindo, updated my post on the first page. Perhaps Agent725 can finetune the OP further later Smiley
Spreading this to the translators as well...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
On behalf of Agent725, thanks Cryptorials Smiley
Do you have a timeline for when you expect to release something?
The multiwallet will be the first deliverable available. May have seen it at one of our demo's like this one.
Our roadmap as of now an described in the crowdfunding terms:
~
Great, According the roadmap Internet of Coins is a long term project and had good plans, pretty interesting, looking forward for this project, As I joining your signature campaign.
@Dotrego I thought the roadmap picture will be better if available on first page too
On behalf of Agent725, thanks Cryptorials Smiley

The multiwallet will be the first deliverable available. May have seen it at one of our demo's like this one.

Our roadmap as of now described in the crowdfunding terms:

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I was actually one of those who had your stormwind asset back in the day and I remember when you first floated this internet of coins idea. I can't believe its been so long, but I'm happy you're now ready to start picking up the pace with an ICO.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
Signature campaign has launched, and there is a storm of signups.  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1822001.120
A lot of queries to the signature company, but it is not clear who will. Especially with a week trial period. While the Manager will think who to add, most people will go to other without waiting for a response in the thread.
But the idea of the project appealing, especially with excellent detail.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Yes, there are flood of interest in the signature campaign, I think Internet of coins made good decision starting the campaign and will expose the project to potential investors. I hope you guys hit your projected target
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
This project looks like interesting as i've read some of it and its background a step by step project and now making its progress as it built. Also Internet of Coins name itself is attractable because in my opinion .i am curious to know what projects are in this crypto all about .Hoping the best project of this and a good exchanges when finally release on market.

Actually, Raxitto is helping us out in the Portuguese section a lot for a few weeks now Smiley

Update:

Openledger's Ronny Boesing joins Internet of Coins Board of Recommendation

Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger, states:
"The Internet of Coins is a great way for interlinking all digital forms of value in one place. Because you can swap digital assets and currencies, peer to peer, you also have the incredible opportunity to earn fees by participating. What we also love about Internet of Coins is the ‘easy to use’ interface which allows users existing wallets to be adapted with no changes or adaptations. In my opinion, this innovation is a need-to-have tool for crypto traders.”
Pages:
Jump to: