Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 40. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I like the concept but not sure how you are going to collaborate everything.
A hybrid asset is comprised of parts: one part on each chain. In the weavechain of the IoC network, their value is linked. With users who function as allocators between chains, value can be swapped from one user to another, using allocators as a hop to switch chains.

So... Alice has BTC but wants for $1 worth of XEM, Bob has XEM but wants for $1 worth of ETH, Cypher has ETH but wants for $1 worth of BTC.
In this scenario Alice's BTC will end up at Cypher, Bob's XEM end up at Alice, Cypher's ETH ends up at Bob.
To represent the value comparably among the participants, the decentralized exchange in the wallet does not use $ but HYBRIDs, as this is the token available on all chains.

Anyone will receive the hybrid asset on the chain of the currency they donated in. (In case the campaign is a large success this will be handled first come, first serve.)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I do have my doubts here,what does it mean by having a hybrid asset,does that mean that we can choose what asset i am willing to accept from a list of Bitcoin, Ethereum, NXT, CounterParty and LISK, i am a bit confused here,can you elaborate this to me please.I like the concept but not sure how you are going to collaborate everything.
Activity: 406
I see a strong foundation for your coin, it is full of elements to develop into a core coin, good ideas and perfect designs. I like it very much, I hope it will stand on the same level as other coins. I do not need a sudden development, sustainable development is always the most important thing. Make sure everything works out according to your plan.
Activity: 275
Dear IoC, you state to be an ANBI, but I cannot find you. Could you provide some more details? And is it possible for Dutch residents to get tax rebates on their donation?
Yes and yes.

We are a programme of the Dutch ANBI Commons Conservancy.
You can find our project under "Blockchain wizardry". All our code becomes their property, to make sure it remains in the public domain.

This organisation does not handle any money. All crowdfund proceeds go to the ANBI NLnet. You can do this in crypto via our website, or in fiat to NLnet directly. You can find their financial information here. More information about their ANBI status can be found here.
Transfers to Dutch ANBI´s can make you eligible for a tax rebate; check the conditions here (Dutch).

bounty for german translation?
Already provided here. So not at the moment Smiley

Great, thanks for the information, this makes this project even more interesting  Smiley
Dear IoC, you state to be an ANBI, but I cannot find you. Could you provide some more details? And is it possible for Dutch residents to get tax rebates on their donation?
Yes and yes.

We are a programme of the Dutch ANBI Commons Conservancy.
You can find our project under "Blockchain wizardry". All our code becomes their property, to make sure it remains in the public domain.

This organisation does not handle any money. All crowdfund proceeds go to the ANBI NLnet. You can do this in crypto via our website, or in fiat to NLnet directly. You can find their financial information here. More information about their ANBI status can be found here.
Transfers to Dutch ANBI´s can make you eligible for a tax rebate; check the conditions here (Dutch).

bounty for german translation?
Already provided here. So not at the moment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 275
Price starts at $1 - so you will accept fiat "investments"? Or fiat and cryptocoins?

There are 7 listed addresses where the funds will be received. Since each coin will have different prices how do you determine the fiat value? For example, someone invests with WAVES, do you convert it to its equivalent BTC at that time of investment and also BTC's equivalent fiat value? or you calculate the BTC and USD values only after the ICO?
Price is calculated live based on market index in the signup form.
You can choose any of the cryptocurrencies to pay with.

Fiat is accepted by the NLnet Foundation (https://nlnet.nl), we advise people to include their email address in the wire transfer so we can allocate the assets correctly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
3 more days before the storm comes.

do you already have details on the price?
A HYBRID asset will start at a valuation of $1.
At https://coinstorm.net/terms you can see the pricing schedule;

Y axis is price in USD, X axis is weeknumbers

Today, Smith&Crown posted a summary about our project, also describing the funding round. Check it out to see what they think Smiley

Price starts at $1 - so you will accept fiat "investments"? Or fiat and cryptocoins?

There are 7 listed addresses where the funds will be received. Since each coin will have different prices how do you determine the fiat value? For example, someone invests with WAVES, do you convert it to its equivalent BTC at that time of investment and also BTC's equivalent fiat value? or you calculate the BTC and USD values only after the ICO?
Hi guys, we´ve had a busy day, presented the project today in Kiev and met some new cool people. One of the ETC devs was interested in hooking up IoC, so that may become one of the new systems we will implement support for after the crowdfund Smiley

I want to ask if March 21 ICO date is sacrosant. There are so many nice projects coming out and will like to include Internat of  Coins in my plan
Yes, March 21st will be the start. But if people are interested, they can already sign up as an Early Bird with a discount. There is a minimum fee, see the terms & conditions here: https://coinstorm.net/terms

A HYBRID asset will start at a valuation of $1.
At https://coinstorm.net/terms you can see the pricing schedule;

Y axis is price in USD, X axis is weeknumbers

Today, Smith&Crown posted a summary about our project, also describing the funding round. Check it out to see what they think Smiley
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Activity: 658
I want to ask if March 21 ICO date is sacrosant. There are so many nice projects coming out and will like to include Internat of  Coins in my plan
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Still got to get my forum-tiger vibes on.  Tongue
Open for that, would fit nicely in our communication matrix for additional coverage Smiley
Posting the Twitter campaign tonight, currently in Warsaw on our way to BlockchainUA.

Will think of a separate line for articles.. Up until now we have judged the price of publications at every medium by Alexa ranking, which has worked pretty well as a more reliable conversion measurement than amount of users/followers/hits.

Nice find George Cheesy
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
gosh I found vids on Alexandria! You guys are taking this decentralization thing pretty serious if ur even publishing on that..  Grin

https://alexandria.io/browser/#/search/internet-of-coin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Is the Internet of Coins not available for blog post article / review campaign?
As far as I know still not available yet. it's possible, Yeah at least introduce Internet of Coins to people out there who didn't notice this project
Activity: 420
do you have a bounty established for published articles?

-(for ex) written in english.
- how many minimum characters
- how much would pay per article

let me know if you guys are interested.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Sure we are.  Smiley Open to suggestions @anehh. Are you good at leading such a campaign?
Activity: 600
Is the Internet of Coins not available for blog post article / review campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: