Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 43. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
It's snackbar "de Hoefslag". Amersfoort is a well known city in the Netherlands.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins

Met a guy in Amersfoort who has a snackbar, and he accepts cryptocurrency.
So we made a banner for China to be posted on Wanbizu along with an article.  Smiley

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

The team behind Internet of Coins does not consider it a financial venture. Even though with building a connection between different value systems for asset management they are facilitating the use of financial networks, it is the aspect of technological advancement in personal freedom that they are aiming for.
Internet of Coins is an environment for personal finance. As a decentralized platform it enables an optimally inclusive financial network, interlinking all digital forms of value. It allows you to trade digital assets and currencies peer to peer, with an easy to use interface and the opportunity to earn fees by participating as an allocator.
They are aiming to make the cryptosphere a decentralized, self-sustaining economy by implementing inter-blockchain connectivity.
The platform wants to provide the users the freedom to use any cryptocurrency or asset they like, the freedom to issue their own assets, and the freedom of not having to worry about a centralized third party holding their valuables.

Well put romanekras!
Live chat was dissappeared from the website. But now we fixed the issue and put it back.

@Damelon: Hi! Great to have you on the team.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Hello,

My name is Bas Wisselink from Amsterdam.
Some people may know me from the Nxt/Ardor community and the Bitcoin Wednesdays in Amsterdam (which we sponsor with the Nxt Foundation).
I am also co-founder of Blockchain Workspace, a training company and collaboration space initiator in Amsterdam.

I am one of the early sponsors of the projects, way back in 2014 (are we that old?!) and have been asked by the team to act as one of their advisors.

I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone. I am happy that the project is doing so well and is reaching another milestone. I love projects that take their time to do things right, instead of rushing head first into something.
Got me a PM, so Hongkong added.  Cheesy
Nice, great job. I've added the flags. Thinking we should add hongkong next to china?
Chinese and Spanish languages just added to the website.  Cool
Activity: 434

The team behind Internet of Coins does not consider it a financial venture. Even though with building a connection between different value systems for asset management they are facilitating the use of financial networks, it is the aspect of technological advancement in personal freedom that they are aiming for.
Internet of Coins is an environment for personal finance. As a decentralized platform it enables an optimally inclusive financial network, interlinking all digital forms of value. It allows you to trade digital assets and currencies peer to peer, with an easy to use interface and the opportunity to earn fees by participating as an allocator.
They are aiming to make the cryptosphere a decentralized, self-sustaining economy by implementing inter-blockchain connectivity.
The platform wants to provide the users the freedom to use any cryptocurrency or asset they like, the freedom to issue their own assets, and the freedom of not having to worry about a centralized third party holding their valuables.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Ah, you mean the one on Bitcoin.com? Wink

"Internet of Coins Launches Hybrid Asset on Multiple Blockchains"
https://news.bitcoin.com/38043-2/

Seeing a rise in signups, cool. Now just to add the latest translations to the website. Ammo´s got a few incoming...
where is this update? so that we can translate

is it "Combining Technologies the IoC Way"
That´s not it, but I´ll post an article today in the translation thread. All subscribers to the newsletter have received the offer first, so they have the opportunity to register before Early Bird spots run out. I will post the newsletter with the Early Bird offer tomorrow. Still got requests coming in Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Project Update #4 has just been delivered... to all subscribers: check your Early Bird offer Smiley

where is this update? so that we can translate

is it "Combining Technologies the IoC Way"
Project Update #4 has just been delivered... to all subscribers: check your Early Bird offer Smiley
Activity: 304
@p3ngu1n: Indeed there are similarities with Cosmos. But also some big differences.

Yesterday we presented our project and alpha GUI in the A-Lab Amsterdam together. Interledger and Cosmos were there too and we had a nice panel discussion. Video of this event will follow.

I am looking forward to the future. Cheesy
I've just installed the first IoC alpha wallet for the Eco community in Arnhem. Hope they find a lot of bugs that we can fix.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: