Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 42. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 2
Hi...
Great concept..
Im a native Portuguese speaker and I would like to contribute to your project with the Portuguese translation of the thread..
Let me know if you are interested
Good luck for your project

just think and behold carefully if we work we shine but if we rest we rust so be fast with this to compete a better level is my purpose now.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
@laugh2btc: Great idea!  Smiley We'll try to fit this on the schedule today.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
write to me on contact at charteredblogger dot com , Will help you do that
@internetofcoin: Indeed a hybrid coin. It runs on multiple blockchains. HYBRID works on seven different ledger systems.

We don't have an indian translation yet. Anyone who wants to pick this up will be payed for the work.
@agent725 I did not see an Indian Flag ,   Sad
Activity: 21
Hehe, it's the highest resolution we got right there.
@zrunfeng: Yes. On top of that it is also an environment for personal crypto-finance, by making it easy for users to use all kinds of cryptocurrencies, token assets, and decentralized applications. The first cross-blockchain token to run on Internet of Coins is HYBRID.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
INTERNET OF COINS is a exchange system?
http://i67.tinypic.com/2la3pug.png

Grin Cannot post img's yet. Living in the terminal too much, and too little in the forums.
 Together we are, Together we will .
@internetofcoin: Cool image!  Smiley Keep those coming. I think @gramen and @ammo also are into the nice graphics and memes. Feel free to post them with  img  tags. Smiley

By the way our digital asset for Internet of Coins is called HYBRID.
Haha, cool, you've got a website with the exact name.  Grin Together we shall be strong!
@internetofcoin: How did you get into cryptocurrency?

@Raxitto: We met Bas recently at the A-lab in Amsterdam. He is one of our earliest supporters.
Hello all , I am game for it. Promoting it in India . Let get going .....Hurray...........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley

Let's Grow Internet of money and have posted an article for my blog followers  http://www.internetofcoins.net/2017/03/internet-of-coins-new-startup-in.html
Activity: 420
Hello,

My name is Bas Wisselink from Amsterdam.
Some people may know me from the Nxt/Ardor community and the Bitcoin Wednesdays in Amsterdam (which we sponsor with the Nxt Foundation).
I am also co-founder of Blockchain Workspace, a training company and collaboration space initiator in Amsterdam.

I am one of the early sponsors of the projects, way back in 2014 (are we that old?!) and have been asked by the team to act as one of their advisors.

I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone. I am happy that the project is doing so well and is reaching another milestone. I love projects that take their time to do things right, instead of rushing head first into something.
Hi back to you... Smiley
Really cool that the project has high level advisers as you... That kind of collaboration just makes projects stronger and trustworthy, at the eyes of the supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: