Pages:
Author

Topic: Intervention Theory: An alternative to Darwinism and Creationism - page 9. (Read 9423 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
CoinCube don't lose your math objectivity. You'll never be able to prove God exists. It will always be a tautology. But don't worry because our existence is also a tautology Wink Even the speed-of-light is what ever we think it is, totally arbitrary figment of our measurement precision. I will blog on this if I have time.

Objectivity is important. But I am not trying to prove God exists at least not in this thread. BADecker pointed out upthread.

Whomever or Whatever made all this universe is still the question. And with that question, no answers are really found in this "alternative" thread. Only more questions.

God's true nature cannot be understood by any being other then himself. Angels, however, are entities of a significantly lower level. It is possible that their natures can be fully understood. The OP explores the possible nature, motivations, and actions of angels.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
But that brings up what Charles Darwin himself called the "abominable mystery" of flowering plants. The first ones appear in the fossil record between 150 and 130 million years ago, primed to multiply into over 200,000 known species. But no one can explain their presence because there is no connective link to any form of plants that preceded them..
                        ^
   Because they turned into oil or coal  Wink..

<>

All you need to do is take a peak into the dumpster of any restaurant to see that there isn't any knowledge of where fossils came from. Food in the dumpster doesn't last very long. Even the preservative chemicals that processed foods have, doesn't stop them from decaying.

Why do we have fossils when microbes should have destroyed them before they had a chance to fossilize?

If you research the idea of fossilization, you will find that it doesn't take very long for some things to fossilize. But it still isn't fast enough for there to be any soft tissue fossilization, because of decay.

Cool
legendary

Intervention theory may blur the line between the extraterrestrial and the angelic. It leads us to the possibility that monotheism may be the religion of angels given as gift.

Perhaps God’s Justice decreed that man must die but God’s Mercy intervened.

So now my question is this: how can we communicate with the angelic beings? What language do they use in the world of the spirit? And what about the teachings that come from those who claim to give voice to these speakers? Is there any one who is a valid speaker for the angels?

A challenging question. Perhaps we can turn to one of those claimed to be such a speaker for the angels for possible answers?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/087306769X/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1/159-3751462-6767111?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=NM9R7T16A9G2147WGMJX&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687722&pf_rd_i=1598264672

Way of God by Moshe Chaim Luzzatto aka the Ramchal is a book written around 1740 and relevant insofar as it is both systematic logical and that because it's author is among those who claimed direct instruction from an angel.

Quote from: the RaMCHaL
Before Adam sinned, he was on a much higher level than contemporary man. In that state, man was on a very lofty level, fit for a high degree of eternal excellence. If he had not sinned, man would simply have been able to elevate and perfect himself, step by step.

He would then give birth to future generations while still in that state of excellence. Their number would be accurately determined by God's wisdom, depending on how those enjoying his good should best be perfected. All these future generation would have shared this good with Adam.

God had also determined and decreed that all these generations would have been born of Adam should exist on various determined levels. Some generations would be primary, while others would be secondary, like roots and branches. Later generations would stem from the earlier ones [and share their characteristics], like branches stemming from a tree. The number of trees and branches, however, was determined from the very beginning with the utmost precision.

When Adam sinned, he fell from his original high level, and brought upon himself a great degree of darkness and insensitivity. Mankind in general also fell from its original height, and remained on a degraded level where it was not at all worthy of the eternal high degree of excellence originally destined for it.

The RaMCHaL also writes chapters on theurgy, inspiration, prophecy, and prayer as ways we can communicate with angelic beings, however, the writing here is probably the most difficult part of the book to comprehend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
No divine intervention is necessary. What exists now is what didn't die. You are not factoring in all those things that died. We are just one rare random thing. No big deal. Many rare random things died along the way. Some random thing was going to exist and we just happen to be it.

CoinCube don't lose your math objectivity. You'll never be able to prove God exists. It will always be a tautology. But don't worry because our existence is also a tautology Wink Even the speed-of-light is what ever we think it is, totally arbitrary figment of our measurement precision. I will blog on this if I have time.

Sorry we were (are) not the only one.

Quote from: Cheese cheese
I sing this to myself when my cat sleeps on my siblings beds instead of mine
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
mentioned in Pye's article, yes?

I suggest that curious minds read the whole article with Hatonn's commentary; it starts on page 5.
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/020724.pdf
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
Spendulus:
That is a grossly ignorant and lazy analysis of the facts being presented.

Mechanism of Intervention
What is the mechanism of intervention? It could of course be direct intervention from God suspending cause and effect. Another possibility is advanced technology. If the mechanism was technology the entity or entities performing the intervention would probably have certain proprieties.

1) They would probably not be native to our solar system.
2) They would likely be immortal or nearly immortal because of #1 above.
3) They would exist primarily in the mental realm the world of ideas, logic, and spirit because of #2 above making their connection with the physical world secondary.
So you are saying that these etheric, immaterial, extraterrestrial beings intervened to "intervene" with human evolution and also the evolution of the other organisms mentioned in Pye's article, yes?

Quote from: Arthur C. Clark
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Intervention theory may blur the line between the extraterrestrial and the angelic. It leads us to the possibility that monotheism may be the religion of angels given as gift.

Perhaps God’s Justice decreed that man must die but God’s Mercy intervened.
It seems obvious that much knowledge has come from ET sources; this information is very freely available and hard to refute; one only has to look as far as Pye's writings or the Ancient Aliens television series to see the evidence behind intervention. Now if you watch Ancient Aliens, you will notice a very Socratic method being used for disclosing the evidence; the facts are presented but to draw conclusions about the intent of these beings is very problematic because it could be any kind of being.

So now my question is this: how can we communicate with the angelic beings? What language do they use in the world of the spirit? And what about the teachings that come from those who claim to give voice to these speakers? Is there any one who is a valid speaker for the angels?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
THE EMERGENCE OF DOMESTICATED PLANTS
Nearly all domesticated plants ....

.... the "abominable mystery" of flowering plants.... .....

Why didn't you just start out and yell "Divine Intervention?"

Damn that was one long and tedious bunch of "What if?" and "Just Presume?"  all favoring the desired end argument, while at the same time you require biologists to have "conclusive" proof.
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
No divine intervention is necessary. What exists now is what didn't die. You are not factoring in all those things that died. We are just one rare random thing. No big deal. Many rare random things died along the way. Some random thing was going to exist and we just happen to be it.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
But that brings up what Charles Darwin himself called the "abominable mystery" of flowering plants. The first ones appear in the fossil record between 150 and 130 million years ago, primed to multiply into over 200,000 known species. But no one can explain their presence because there is no connective link to any form of plants that preceded them..
                        ^
   Because they turned into oil or coal  Wink..

The researchers found that land plants had evolved on Earth by about 700 million years ago and land fungi by about 1,300 million years ago — much earlier than previous estimates of around 480 million years ago, which were based on the earliest fossils of those organisms.

Humans evolved from plants and fungi..
Human as got plant DNA plus some plants act like humans..

It's not known yet but i thinks that when people turn out gay is it because of stress
Why do i say this because if you stress some plants they can turn hermaphrodite..
So i was wondering if the same chemical effect change can happen in humans to make a human gay or get cancer or birth defect?
Chemical processes in our bodies can act the same as plants in some ways..
Not saying it's fact but it's a good study to study..I think i am onto something..

OMG just found this..

Evolution of Humans from Plants - YouTube
Video for human come from plants▶ 4:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgPjqRdmfgA..

Stress plants out and they change..Can it happen in humans?..

Oh before you start i don't mean a human popped out of a plant i mean some type of creature appeared out of a plant then animal evolution started.
Venus fly trap taste for blood..Some sea plants eat fish..

Algae grew turned into Plants..
Then the plants evolved into sea plants
Then the sea plants evolved and grew little microbes to help the plant live better I.E feed it clean it..
Then the microbes evolved and turned into little sea creatures.
Then the creatures evolved into little fish
Then fish evolved into land creatures
Then the land creatures turned into animals
Then the animals turned into monkeys
Then the monkeys turned to humans..

Just my thoughts But i know i am right because i always am  Grin..

ALGAE is the start of plant life..Then it's up to the weather to change the plant life..
All changes in evolution are to do with the weather..

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Fun stuff. And fun stuff is, well, just that... fun stuff. But this fun stuff seeks to avoid the questions of where it all came from.

Probability math shows us that evolution is impossible beyond any hint of a possibility. So, where did everything come from? especially life, which is extremely complex?

Whomever or Whatever made all this universe is still the question. And with that question, no answers are really found in this "alternative" thread. Only more questions.

Cause and effect, complexity and entropy still prove God. But even if they didn't, nature shows God. So, we are right back at the same point as before. Darwinism is a failure, and God is the Ruler of the universe.

Cool
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: