Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a new ICO. - page 3. (Read 2354 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
November 23, 2018, 10:42:38 AM
you can find many sites on google when you type good ICOs with ratings. But even then we are not sure that which ICOs are good or bad. What you need to do before investment is research yourself, consult with friends and crypto experts. But in my opinion, it is better to participate in bounty campaigns or invest after coins are listed on exchanges so that your investment will be secured more or less. Because of the trend of new ICOs in some cases not going to be listed on exchanges after collecting money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
Please, stay away from new ICOs. All of them aren't profitable and at the same time we have a lot of projects listed on big exchanges which are traded below ico price and concentrated on product delivering.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
I do not think that now is the best time to invest in the company at least I got in the second half of 2018 only losses. But if you still invest then look first at the already working product.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

To make good investments you need to learn how to choose new projects. To do this, you need to read a lot of information, study the members of the development team, read a lot of news and much more.
Do not be lazy to spend a lot of time studying projects - it will help you save your money.
Yes, you are right, you need to fully explore the project before investing in it, but in the current market I would advise not to invest in ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
November 23, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
You have to read their whitepaper in detail, where is the direction of the project and who is behind the project, but you should find more information about their team members.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

To make good investments you need to learn how to choose new projects. To do this, you need to read a lot of information, study the members of the development team, read a lot of news and much more.
Do not be lazy to spend a lot of time studying projects - it will help you save your money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
In my case, I make sure that they can show an alpha product. One ICO I've been keeping an eye on is NeuronChain. I like the idea of their product that's already running on the mainnet. You can message them if you'd like to test it yourself. https://www.facebook.com/NeuronChain/

the project is really not bad, where I can find more information on their development and future updates and plans?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 09:40:14 AM
In my case, I make sure that they can show an alpha product. One ICO I've been keeping an eye on is NeuronChain. I like the idea of their product that's already running on the mainnet. You can message them if you'd like to test it yourself. https://www.facebook.com/NeuronChain/
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 02:07:04 AM
As a newbie if you want to invest into ICOs then you need to learn so many things to become successful in ICOs. First of all try to find out only legit ico and research about their projects, their roadmap, team members, partnership, community etc.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 23, 2018, 02:01:31 AM
I have no time for the new ICO investment now.
Newcomers will be a bounty for me and that's it.
I will keep my money on the trading for now as i really like the flow of the market to get more tokens.
Many people see the exchange now in blood but i can see GOLD BARS on that bloody place.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 01:58:00 AM
If you are planning to invest in an ICO, then you need to be aware about scams and the risks involved in it. You need to have a comprehensive guide for your research and investments. For latest ico ratings, blogs and coming up with your own ICO you can check out ListofICO. Investing in ICOs can be an easy task if you go through all the pros and cons.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 07:50:20 PM
I won't advise you to invest in ICOs at this present time unless the ICO is too good to miss out on and it will be locked till the market recovers. Because if you invest in an ico at this time and it gets listed, there is high possibility that the value will fall below the ico price.
Yeah that true, investing in ICO is a high risk and the market is not good for those new entry coins and this will end-up to hit the bottom if those develops will push to get listed in exchanges.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
I agree with people who always say that the best time to invest in ICOs is when btc and ether price is down so that you can make massive gains in the bull season that follows. The one problem is that we don't know if we are near the low now or if it even goes down more.
Activity: 350
November 22, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
First you need to study the ICO in which you are going to participate. In particular, what is new this product will bring to the market and only after that invest.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 22, 2018, 06:53:04 AM
At this time i'm being relax in investing in new ICO because i'm afraid of being victim of most scam ICO but not at all only few of them, it is hard to know the scam ICO because if you look at that ICO it looks like real hopefully scam ICO will be eliminate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 22, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
If you do not have enough experience in investing, then you better not go into new projects, as this is not the right time, there is no stability.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
November 22, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.

Because it has been abused, it's so easy to create a token in Ethereum's smart contract and launch a crowdfunding, because of the lack of regulation maybe we need an escrow funds so if ever they failed to reach the soft cap, investors will get their money back.
Activity: 243
November 22, 2018, 05:54:51 AM
The risk is quite high, so you should consider whether to invest in electronic money again, so I think it will be hard for anyone to choose the right coin.

Yes, its so difficult now theres so many scammer that producing unvalued coins doing some dummy project or unreal project that will make such investment is in risk if your not vigilant in this inveronment. Be more knowledgable before doing some investment, make a time to review and study to make your investment worth and profitable.
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 05:02:04 AM
The risk is quite high, so you should consider whether to invest in electronic money again, so I think it will be hard for anyone to choose the right coin.
Activity: 442
November 22, 2018, 04:57:59 AM
How dangerous is it to invest in ICO in the cryptocurrency market? This will make you bankrupt. Please stop investing in ICO. This is a novice account that can mislead newbies. Don't listen. Now ICO investment is over. A good ICO is very difficult to find.
Pages:
Jump to: