Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a new ICO. - page 7. (Read 2354 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
Investing now don't look good as the whole market is in bleed which has very small impact to boost the investment and more reason many ico are not making enough money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 16, 2018, 08:10:24 AM
Due to the fact that the crypto market is not stable, we can make good money on it. The strategy is very simple. Buy coins from TOP20 when the price for them fell heavily and buy when the price went up. So you can make a profit of 10-30% per month.

There is no guarantee in 1 month there will be an increase but actually for now it is a big moment to be able to get many benefits from the market. with patience waiting for sure later will also benefit
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 16, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
Investing in ICO is a high risk. You need to research them and understand their project. For a beginner it's a difficult task to do but as you expose on this field you will gain knowledge and get your own strategy to be profitable. Just keep learning.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 16, 2018, 04:02:57 AM
Due to the fact that the crypto market is not stable, we can make good money on it. The strategy is very simple. Buy coins from TOP20 when the price for them fell heavily and buy when the price went up. So you can make a profit of 10-30% per month.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 03:41:24 AM
the investment could have a good impact when the selection of the appropriate investment. see the concept of the ICO that runs will be the attraction for investors. Besides analyzing the identity of the team behind ICO will also be decisive because the team would be able to bring ICO could walk well and not. information from it at least can be learned for the ICO.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

That's really true, we can't believe 100% of investment. All of that certainly has risks. For a good investment in ICO you must see the potential of the project in question. Moves in what the project is. If it's good and has potential in the future. I think that is one good opportunity for you to invest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
November 16, 2018, 03:00:25 AM

Wink Huh Cool

It is better to fail in buying an actively traded coin than buying a failed ICO. At least in the former there is always time to recover. The latter would give you coins that have zero value, or worse, you will receive no coin at all.

If you want to invest in an ICO, read whitepapers, or at least the most important parts such as their objective, token or coin economy, team members and their experiences, partners, and so on. And try to communicate with them also regarding your doubts and other questions.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 16, 2018, 02:55:59 AM
Now you should not invest in ICOs, because ICO is quite risky for you, if you want to invest then invest in the altcoin has been exchanged, so it will be safer and likely to increase them. Stronger in the future, the ICO is a place where risk capital loss can be up to 80%
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 16, 2018, 02:17:20 AM
Yes If you find good luck and knows the vision of ico and the concept of project and developer team etc after research you can find a good project for big profit.
Activity: 994
November 16, 2018, 02:09:29 AM
You must know the vision and mission of ICO and know the team that works there, after you know it all, I also advise you to read the whitepaper, don't believe in bonuses or ico plans that don't make sense, choose real products. careful
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
November 16, 2018, 01:31:20 AM
Investing in projects during an ICO is suicide, it is much better if you buy tokens after they appear on the exchange and only those projects that have already proven themselves on the positive side. The Etheera project (ETA token) in this regard is one of the undisputed leaders at the moment.
well, sometimes when you buy coins on an ICO, the coins that you have will be very much, because that includes a bonus, especially for the start of prices on the market, the price is quite high, so I think there are many advantages of investing in an ICO, however, when this condition is still not completely normal.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
November 16, 2018, 01:25:10 AM
I have been investing in ICO for around 16 months now and my experience from 2018 has been to leave them well alone. Virtually every ICO has flopped with in terms of reaching their Hardcap targets (some not even making softcap) or with their performance once launching on the exchanges. I do have high hopes for ShareRing (SHR) to deliver a profitable project mainly because they are experienced and seasoned business professionals and have a working product prior to the ICO.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 01:16:20 AM
I think until now there hasn't been a good ico. if according to you there is a good ico you can tell me. now it's a bit afraid to invest in ico because it's not profitable.
Actually ICO is not so risky if we can distinguish which ICO is good and which is bad by doing research starting from white paper, the website, then the team and so on. From there later when you have been able to research the ICO project well, I am sure in the future the risk will not occur and can be minimized. I am very sure of that.
The ICO is quite risky at present, because there are so many poor quality ICO projects and I find that the current practice of some potential ICO projects, but after the exchange, the tokens prices are always down. That is the characteristic of the market today, so we can hardly earn income from this market.
That’s normally what happens every time there is a decrease in the market, but that doesn’t mean that you won’t benefit from investing your money in ICO, there are many people who have been benefitting from it since this year and they are still gaining till today. The main focus of investors this year seems to be more on ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 15, 2018, 06:32:07 PM
Investing in projects during an ICO is suicide, it is much better if you buy tokens after they appear on the exchange and only those projects that have already proven themselves on the positive side. The Etheera project (ETA token) in this regard is one of the undisputed leaders at the moment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 06:04:36 PM
For me, if and to invest in the project then you need to first look at the project if it is very well advertised and adequate team then of course you can invest
Activity: 518
November 15, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

Wink Huh Cool
At this moment, many investors have taken a break from investing to projects due to the negative market behavior. Most of the projects this year are having negative outcomes. The market value of tokens do mostly fall because of the negative influence of the market situation particularly regarding with the bearish market this year. Despite of the huge potentials of the projects, investors still are having doubts to invest due to their negative expectations from their past experiences this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 05:59:54 PM
Yeah invest in new ICO's but  not just any ICO do your research well before you venture into it. Don't go around throwing you monies away all in the name of investing in new ICO's.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 15, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
Do not invest in ICO now, because now ICO risk, we can lose capital so invest in the top 10 coins on CMC will be safer for you. I hold ETH and I am expecting them to increase by the end of this year
I hope that in December the cryptocurrency market will show good growth. And with this growth you can make good capital.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 15, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

Wink Huh Cool
Currently, to invest in ico projects we need to learn more about ico. We should see how the communities evaluate the project, the idea of the project and see the evaluation team ico. At this time a lot of ico failure and fraud ico, you should be more careful

Indeed, bad times has come for icos. Very easy to lose the money and precious time these days.
I would wait and not invest in ICO. We need to wait for the market reversal.
Activity: 420
November 14, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
There are a lot of frauds, but this will have a reduced impact on the new ICO, but if the ICO is really well managed it will be a potential project.
Pages:
Jump to: