Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a new ICO. - page 6. (Read 2354 times)

NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 19, 2018, 05:43:10 PM
Due to the fact that the crypto market is not stable, we can make good money on it. The strategy is very simple. Buy coins from TOP20 when the price for them fell heavily and buy when the price went up. So you can make a profit of 10-30% per month.

Now the bottom is approaching 4800. We reach it and there will be a U-turn. The most important thing is not to yawn on rebounds.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 17, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
The first thing i feel you should look at when it comes to investing in an ICO, is the team. You must be sure of their genuineness. That is, ensure they are real and can be trusted. Then look into the idea they have, by reading through their whitepaper, to know if they have something meaningful to deliver.
The project must have a MVP and a lively comminity.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
November 17, 2018, 06:53:51 PM
Investing in icos these days will actually require you to HODL if you dont want to loose so much of your funding So its going to take time to see it get profitable I will suggest you research your ico very well
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 17, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
Look for an active team, a great project and have many, partnerships these infos are the best to make a good investments.
Activity: 196
November 17, 2018, 06:47:19 PM
to choose a good ICO as an investment, my advice is that you should be more careful and look for more information and references, and you should consider the development team, whether it is professional or not. and also you have to consider the concept of the ICO project, do the ICO project have a good opportunity in cryptocurrency. that's  my advice.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 06:29:57 PM
First of all, you have to look for a project with a good idea and in a field that is known to work. In addition, the creators of the project have to be transparent and not hide. They must also have a very active community and update news most days. From there, it is your decision to invest in a project always knowing the risks involved, but also taking into account that the profits may be higher, it depends a lot on the type of investor you are.

Right now I am investing in an ICO called EVOAI. Meets all the requirements mentioned above. For me it is a very ambitious project that will work with arbitrage bots, as well as different trading bots and will have its own trading academy. The CEO of the project has already done two really interesting interviews.  Take a look at their website, you may be interested, you can also  find the telegram channel there: https://www.evoai.network/
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
Wink Huh Cool

Apart from team performance, you also need to check the purpose of the ICO. Does the ICO they launch have a long-term target. Does the ICO affect the development of the cryptocurrency going forward? and whether the ICO can be beneficial to the general public. If the criteria are owned by a new ICO, then I am sure the ICO will have a high price after launch.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 05:35:24 PM
Investing in Ico projects is risky now. You prefer only ICO platforms that produce secure projects and have strong products. Use your chance to get more tokens through the bonus program.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 17, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
Investment  in ICO  require you to research about  the whitepaper  on the project, which explain details about the project objectives and vision,also checkout on the team involve in the project, there past track record and what they have acheive, check out if the project have a working product, do not invest base on social media hype, invest after researching, ICO review site can also serve as a guide.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
November 16, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
x
We are very fortunate that we are flooded of information about the ICO , of course we can still invest in ICO,but with DYOR formula.
Activity: 518
November 16, 2018, 11:19:47 AM
Of course now with iso projects is very bad , and it does not matter as they said eos or erc20, few projects collect large sums, the main thing is what the project is now carefully just choose
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 16, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Wink Huh Cool

we can only analyze and research, study and search for all trusted sources in every search ico. and this also does not necessarily produce a quick profit if ico is successful and enters an exchange. all have the same risk, but the most reliable are technology and products when looking for ico
Activity: 392
November 16, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
The new ICO is pretty much and they are quite dangerous for us, so should not, we should pick the potential coin, and choose the penny that was traded should invest, so it would be ok , safer
Activity: 350
November 16, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
Currently ICO is not recommended, because ICO is quite risky, can say they will make us lose more capital, because the market is difficult today, the old coins such as ETH, BTC are distorted. So, the other coin will also decrease
Activity: 308
November 16, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.
are trying to promoting some project for yourself haha it's fine but never invited user for joining in some ico project if you don't want recover their money, if the project failed or scam
Activity: 672
November 16, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
learn all about the project, the project ideas, the project partner who can support the project and the team itself. Don't forget that the community of the project is solid or not.
but in the current condition investing in ico is not a good time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 16, 2018, 08:48:14 AM
For me, if and to invest in the project then you need to first look at the project if it is very well advertised and adequate team then of course you can invest
I stopped to don't consider investing in an ICO in such a market, because it is now a bad idea, it is much more profitable to purchase potential coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 16, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
Investing now don't look good as the whole market is in bleed which has very small impact to boost the investment and more reason many ico are not making enough money.
I agree, many projects are still better to buy on the stock exchange, and not during ico, but anyway, there have always been and will be projects that grow after ico
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 08:35:30 AM
If possible and you are not afraid of risks. Why not. I think you can find a good project. And if the project has another bounty, you can join it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 08:32:01 AM
everyday we can find new ico, but for investing in project need find one good. and be very careful, because has alot scam projects. But if you find good ico and invest in ico so can  to get many benefits
Pages:
Jump to: