Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a new ICO. - page 8. (Read 2354 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 10:31:11 PM
Please if you are going to invest in a new ICO, but you have to choose the right ico that is good because not all ico have a clear purpose, learn more in detail so that you do not misstep
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
November 14, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

for now the risk of investing in ico is very large from a scam, it doesn't work like white paper and there are still many other risks. so if ico doesn't really carry a good idea and smart technology, you should invest in altcoin or bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 10:12:01 PM
whether the new ICO still has the potential to be able to give a good thing? New ICO looks good, but many also turn out that the ICO is not able to compete with others and die after reaching the market. many of the aspects that should be evaluated if participated in the ICO recently. the team, concepts, technology, and the goal will be important. However, for this time the ICO recently quite doubtful.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 07:38:31 PM
When money is at stake you have to be extra careful. Regardless of you reading the whitepaper, checking the background and experience of the team. If you have the motive of making a profit right after ICO completion then I suggest you find an alternative. I know of some good project having their coin drop soo bad. It's better you wait and buy once they're listed on exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 07:33:50 PM
I think that we should try to stay a little bit away from new icos.

At least, for some time, maybe this is because of the market conditions, or some other stuff, but they are not being profitable anymore.

It is incredible the way that ico's are going down after getting listed on it's first exchange, they all go lower than 60 - 70 percent of ico price.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
November 14, 2018, 07:27:31 PM
At this time I do not invest in ICO, many ICO failed and a lot of the are scam. Right now i prefer invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum, no risk and profitable.
Invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum are no risk and profitable? I completely not agree with you.
You need to know there is always a "risk" in every single of investing, risk to lose or decreasing  the value of your assets, investing in any coin & tokens will always risky.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 07:22:50 PM
it is very difficult to trust ICO now because there is no coin guarantee when the listing will be more expensive than the ICO price, and sometimes there are many ICOs that are scam, now I am still confused to choose ICO which is good now, but there is information that follow ICO when this is based on the EOS platform
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 14, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

I notice that ICO that has their own webinar and always attend on events are more likely to succeed but of course, they need a platform and a good marketing it's a combination of everything but marketing plays a major support, if they can attract more bounty hunters then it's good for the project.
Activity: 518
November 14, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
In icos it's a little different, since you're not guided by something that has happened, you're guided more by something that may happen, so you take preventive actions to ensure that the ICO will be successful, such as researching the team, that they are efficient people with some experience in the market, whether it's bounty hunters, they also have to have realistic and feasible goals, that's very important now in this bear market.

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
Before you invest in some ICO or project you need to see the achievement, progress, the team, roadmap, Whitepaper, the vision and the plan to the next future or year because their are so many ICO that not successful  and the other was scam so before you invest  you should secure that you are joining in a legit ICO for you to not be a victim of those scammers because scammers are always their.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
November 14, 2018, 07:07:13 PM
Now it is difficult to find a good project and take part in it. It is much easier to buy this token after appearing on the exchange. It is less risky.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 06:32:18 PM
At this time most of the ICOs are failing because of this bearish market all the coins are down and people are not investing much in the ICOs and because of that ICOs are not gettings sales and they are failing because of that. So it's better to wait for the market to get stable and after that invest in ICOs or if you like any ICO and the concept is good then you can go for it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 14, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
Investing in ICOs is risky especially in these declining market conditions.
When investing I always want to understand the vision and the idea behind a project and the use case of the product.
Looking at WP, team experience etc.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

Wink Huh Cool

I strongly believe and invest in ICOs that bring real value to practical economy but also have a daily positive impact on its users. If we want to focus more on the second part and how it could be combined with a RoI for possible investors, then I think that NouNou token is one of the most promising ICO among today's market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 04:37:11 PM
information about the team, the purpose, and concept of the ICO is carried important things to know. many of the ICO have sprung up, in fact, contain the only scam and also good quality, this is not the ICO can make the quality of the ICO for the worse. selective in the ICO will determine a good result and this should be done in order not to always support the ICO was bad.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 04:15:58 PM
I would not recommend you to invest in ICO, because now it is very dangerous and you can just lose money. Better look for projects whose tokens or coins are already traded on the exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 14, 2018, 01:06:49 PM
These days, investing in a new ICOs can be very risky, as there are a lot of fake projects. If you want to invest in an ICO then you have to research well and choose a good project.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 14, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

Wink Huh Cool

there are some things that you must understand in investing in ico, this is very difficult to describe in detail. but you can try to start reading in Google references or in many threads in this forum. my advice, look for ico who has strong technology, products and ideas. don't only give big bonuses, especially 50% bunus. its bad
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 14, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
INvesting in new ICO is good to have a great profit for the future.
Though, the community is not good now, there are so many scam spreading all over the ICO industry.
You should check everything and make your own research. make sure that you are in the right group of ICO.
Activity: 644
November 14, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

Wink Huh Cool

I can't explain it in detail, but you can compare it to some ico who have succeeded and have high prices after entering the exchange. you can organize it and make research in terms of learning. this is very important if you want to try investing.
If today we are talking about investing in new projects, then this type of activity is quite risky. Many investors have stopped investing in ico companies, because there is a risk of losing their money due to the large number of scammers. Moreover, buying coins on the stock exchange is much more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: