Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a new ICO. - page 5. (Read 2354 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
November 20, 2018, 01:16:48 AM
to start investing in Iico, I think it is necessary to see the team, the product, and the community, because according to the observations that I see, ico who has no information about all that is just average ico scam
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 20, 2018, 01:10:18 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
In my opinion, the activity of ICO now comes into a deep dead end due to the further fall in the cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin now has a price of $ 4,880 with a capital of $ 84 billion, and there has been a drop of $ 159.
With such a fall, the ICO will now just fight for survival. Many of them will be unsuccessful precisely because of this state of the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 12:42:31 AM
Accurate investment in ICO is very difficult, because there are many fake ICOs every day, they will produce different false information, and all we have to do is to distinguish their true and false!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 12:38:36 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

That's why investors called risk taker, no doubt ICO for a couple of months was totally in bad shape, where most of them
ended up into scam accusation, or if not some ico they delayed it too much sending the token to their participants, were up to the ico still not finish yet.
Activity: 532
November 20, 2018, 12:33:44 AM
investment in ICO is indeed very high risk and investment in ICO is a long-term investment you have to prepare funds that are truly free because now we know when ICO coin listing on the exchange stock price is very far from ICO prices and that is the toughest challenge because we do not know the need how many months for the price to be higher than the ICO price.
well, for now, it's very risky to invest in an ICO, moreover at this time, the market is still a crisis. well, before making a decision, you must be absolutely sure that the decision you made is true. I suggest investing in an ICO that has achieved a softcap, and has already collaborated on a market.
at least when choosing which already softcap then will have confidence that the project will be run. but it is sometimes also manipulated to attract a lot of other investors into it so check also wallet will be better able to clarify it. do not be easily seduced by the word softcap could therefore deceptive.
Activity: 1204
November 19, 2018, 11:34:50 PM
investment in ICO is indeed very high risk and investment in ICO is a long-term investment you have to prepare funds that are truly free because now we know when ICO coin listing on the exchange stock price is very far from ICO prices and that is the toughest challenge because we do not know the need how many months for the price to be higher than the ICO price.
well, for now, it's very risky to invest in an ICO, moreover at this time, the market is still a crisis. well, before making a decision, you must be absolutely sure that the decision you made is true. I suggest investing in an ICO that has achieved a softcap, and has already collaborated on a market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

Wink Huh Cool
Most investors now participate in ICO projects just to make money, there is no long-term plan, they only focus on short-term benefits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 19, 2018, 11:06:09 PM

Wink Huh Cool
Investing in ICO is a high risk. You need to research them and understand their project. For a beginner it's a difficult task to do but as you expose on this field you will gain knowledge and get your own strategy to be profitable. Just keep learning.
It's never too late to learn. And in parallel to combine with practice, and earn some money by yourself, and not to ask
While it was willing to make an effort to try to analyze the longer it will be getting better. though indeed stage analysis quite difficult but the longer this is going to good use because ICO is basically always needed analysis to predict the outcome. see background aspects of team and concepts that exist in a whitepaper about the ICO is a couple of ways to look at the potential of the ICO. see wallet for investment is also a good way to verify whether the project is real and not.
Activity: 938
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2018, 11:01:13 PM
I don't know there are lot's of ICO that is turning into scam or dying when it hits the market,
For me it is not really worth it right now a huge percent of ICO are scam or would end up as a fail project since it couldn't hit their soft cap.
The thing is most of the successful ICO would just be dump in the market right after it hits a trading site.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.
Yes, you are right, so many ERC20 Ethereum tokens are dying now, seeing that prices are not too stable, but not necessarily what you say that EOSex is promising, because it is less stable.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 10:47:53 PM
be careful when investing in ICO because each project will not continue to succeed and sometimes fail, choose good ICO and a great team. find out about this project as detailed as possible, and that is to facilitate us in investing. before investing in ICO, of course we all need to know good and bad things so that we understand and agree or not.
Activity: 350
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 19, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
Wink Huh Cool

By reading well of their white paper then you should be able to determine if their commodities are feasible to the masses that it will attract more people to invest. Think of it that the product is trending now in which it is usable by the people like food projects that food is the number one needs of all people. After considering their products then you should see to it that the team and their project are legit that there projects have prototype to ensure that the ICO really exist.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

Wink Huh Cool

Some people always say that the best time to invest in ICOs is when btc and ether price is down so that you can make massive gains in the bull season that follows. But we don't know if we are near the low now or if it even goes down more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 07:41:12 PM
Yes, you can make money by investing on news ICOs. You can use ICO rating websites to find ICOs details and everything about the project. Of course this depends on how successful the ICO is, if it isn’t successful, you risk losing your money.
Activity: 826
November 19, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

Wink Huh Cool

Always remember that investing in cryptocurrency is truly risky it is either you will gain even more that a 1000 times of your investment or lose your entire capital but I would say that most of the time it is worth it when you get to invest in a project that is true to its mission and not just a fly by night project. So I would say better invest with those altcoins that are well known like xrp, eos, eth at bitcoin. They already establish their credibility of staying in the market for quite a long time already.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
i think first to invest in a new ico we have to make a huge research and to check its project and after that some technical issues but according to me it is to risky especailly now.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
November 19, 2018, 07:09:49 PM
Evaluate the project idea, evaluate the team, look at the project community.

That could be a strategy to look for it so that we will know what is going on. The team has considered very cooperative with the different activities that goes by. The project is being participated by the community and many supporters really supports its performance.
copper member
Activity: 479
November 19, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

Wink Huh Cool

Their project should be relevant in the market, and they should have a very active developer that you can see everywhere in the crypto events, investors wants to see real people running real project to make them invest in their ICO.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 19, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

Wink Huh Cool
Investing in ICO is a high risk. You need to research them and understand their project. For a beginner it's a difficult task to do but as you expose on this field you will gain knowledge and get your own strategy to be profitable. Just keep learning.
It's never too late to learn. And in parallel to combine with practice, and earn some money by yourself, and not to ask
Pages:
Jump to: