Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a new ICO. - page 10. (Read 2354 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
November 12, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

Now ICO invest is really bad my personal thinking. Ethereum market if grow then ICO project will be success. Cryptocurrency market now under bad condition. Bitcoin and altcoin market will be rise if big industry will come on this crypto section.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
Before investing your money in cryptocurrencies, and in ICO in particular, you need to study the project well. To see how it is being worked on, how actively it is being discussed in the telegram, in its group, to look at the image of the project as a whole.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 12, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
Wink Huh Cool

There is almost no success ico project in the current market. so it is very difficult to find the project that will be successful when the market is so bad.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 12, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
Mate, if you are haven't invested in ICO,then don't even start.
Why do you need to risk so much if there are plenty of altcoins you can buy on exchange and their product is something more than MVP?
It even surprises me the importance some of these so called ICOs or the benefit they tend to bring into the space, considering that most of them are actually just the same thing and they all have nothing to offer based on the fact that they have no product at all to show for it let alone, convince smart investors to want to invest. There are so many ICOs that are even trading below ICO price right now and for anyone who is smart enough to identify at least the ones with good product and long term potentials, they can at least pick some of the ones on reliable exchanges right now as that would even reduce the risk to some extent.

If you would make a good investigation before taking part in ICO than yes. ICOs could be very profitable even on the falling market but the hardest choice is to select the best one from the variety of projects that are live now.
While investing in ICO, you have to be very diligent and pay enough attention to details when it comes to your findings. To become an investor is one thing, but to be a smart investor is one other thing and the latter is one thing we do not get to find often in this space at all. To be able to get the best from the ICO space, you want to make sure you are not lazy to dig up the team, find out enough you can on the product and make sure it is a project worth being a part of; otherwise, you will be wasting your funds on scams.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 05:57:42 PM
One thing I want to remind is who is intending to invest in the ICO, which is when the ICO is in process. The projects will do a lot of work and effort, but after the end of the ICO, project teams are often very subjective and do not care about investors and the community. This causes the prices of the tokens after being listed on the exchange to decrease
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
I don't know how many, but I've been trying not to invest my capital in start-up projects for the last six months. Since the market price is very low.  Bear market. A big increase skalnych projects. My opinion currently the best investment is bitcoin. Since it has established itself by time.
Activity: 109
November 10, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
New ICOs enter the crypto market at least weekly. All of them will start as bona fide developers. They cheat only when the development is carried out not according to the developed scenario. But good projects will always appear on the crypto space.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
It seems to me that, in not a successful investment, greed affects more, everyone wants everything at once and a lot, without studying the project, invest where large profits, forgetting or not knowing about the big risks, because few people want to carry money to the Bank under some miserable few percent a year, when a large amount is on the horizon.
Activity: 121
November 09, 2018, 04:52:41 AM
I think the first is the ICO project, which means moving in what field, the company that makes the ICO, the second is the team because the team plays a big role in the success of the ICO and the third is the project community, because the community represents investor interest in the project.
Activity: 73
November 09, 2018, 04:46:55 AM
If you would make a good investigation before taking part in ICO than yes. ICOs could be very profitable even on the falling market but the hardest choice is to select the best one from the variety of projects that are live now.
I agree it was too hard to select those projects right now and we can't really determine which is which. Most of the platforms were nearly similar, that's why people are more vigilant in picking a good project.
Activity: 476
November 09, 2018, 04:22:33 AM

Wink Huh Cool

One of the primary things that we need to do is read the Whitepaper first with this you will see the flow of the project of how is ti going to run anyway, also the team behind of the ico and the owner too if they are not fake or what. Check their business background of the project, then the budget allocation for the project it  must be attainable and achievable.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:09:05 AM
Activity: 602
November 09, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
Mate, if you are haven't invested in ICO,then don't even start.
Why do you need to risk so much if there are plenty of altcoins you can buy on exchange and their product is something more than MVP?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 09, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

Wink Huh Cool
I think the aspect of choosing is a good factor for investing in ICO, we can continue to see a lot of ico and selective concepts for ico. see how the development of concepts, teams and roadmaps can be used as one of the best ways to be chosen for prospective new investors or for professional investors who want to invest in new ICO,
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 09, 2018, 03:47:25 AM

Wink Huh Cool

you have to learn from ico who has succeeded and succeeded in having value after entering the exchange, make it a reference to knowledge material that you can explore, whether it's from prodruk, technology, team and everything that concerns the ico. then you can look for similarities in every speculation
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 09, 2018, 03:42:47 AM
At this moment i suggest that you invest on the coins that already available in the market, cause investing in an ICO right now is a bit risky cause there are many scam project that opening an ICO just to take the investor's money away.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2018, 03:33:58 AM
Investment in new ICO is not an easy and risky thing, there must be a lot of consideration in order to get a big profit. If you want to invest in ICO, you must have a lot of information in order to be able to choose the right ICO, because almost 90% of the outstanding ICOs are scams or fail. The most important information that you should know is the whitepaper, team, and company that supports the ICO. If it's all fulfilled, I'm sure the chances of success will be greater. But I will not invest in ICO because this is very risky, the opportunity to be able to generate profits is very small, I better invest in coins that have good development.
Activity: 154
November 09, 2018, 12:49:50 AM

Wink Huh Cool

yes, i think u should learn how to do daily trade  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 12:41:34 AM
I have already come across scammers and lost their money, only after the bitter experience I began to closely study the projects before investing. Believe me, it is better to sit at the computer for a week, read the website, communicate with project managers and then make a decision. Another important aspect is the product, you need to understand whether someone will need it and whether its price will grow on the exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 11:43:43 PM
Investing in ICO is not bad, need only do some research's
If you are real investors and can wait until full product release you can make good profit
Pages:
Jump to: