Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 55. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 11:30:31 PM
In my opinion, yes investing altcoin is still worth just search and read a lot so you can find a trusted altcoins that you can invest for a long time. so that you will not lose your money. we all know that there's a lot of new ICO but most of them the are scammed or they will not meet the requirements that they're need.
I don't think it worth right now, since bitcoin keep increase the price and make altcoin lost their price.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
December 02, 2017, 11:27:41 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is not the whole cryptocurrency! Yes, he flies to the moon and is not going to stop. But there are many promising altcoins which haven't given their results. Don't forget about diversifying your portfolio.
Activity: 196
December 02, 2017, 11:10:55 PM
Just interested, why people keep creating same posts every day?
E_v_e_r_y day I see 5 to 10 new posts about the same thing: "Hello, I have $X, how to spend it?" Every day, literally.

Why not just read previously created topics about same? You will find the same advice 1 month ago, 6 months ago, 1 year ago etc..
Split your money, put 50% to Bitcoin and all other to top-10 from coinmarcetcap. Dumbest and easiest way, but it still works. And I guess it will work next few years.

But no, people thinking that their situations are unique. And they expect for some special, magical advice from people they never met before.
Lol.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 02, 2017, 10:57:52 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Although we have experience a crashing of altcoins in past days but then, having investing with these coins still gaining. But you'll need to wait for their recovery and I believe it will take a long time for that. And as what we observed nowadays that some altcoins are now in the stage of recovery and possibilities in a few days after it will back to normal.
Activity: 378
December 02, 2017, 10:24:45 PM
You can't have your eggs in one basket, always a good idea to have a few altcoins too
Yes I also agree if it has many coindan can to savings in the future but the problem now is that the price is unstable altcoin sehinggga still anxious fear the cost will come down and the more loss, wait for a steady first coin price wrote
Activity: 378
December 02, 2017, 10:16:58 PM
all depends, if you invest in shit coins with no good dev team behind, you'd probably lose your money.
If you try alts invest in already stable altcoins.
Yes correct since that fateful depends on our own we invest in a good quality coin and what not, if yes nice coin we can fortunately be yes but if its bad coin we will lose our money
Activity: 252
December 02, 2017, 10:01:43 PM
In my opinion, yes investing altcoin is still worth just search and read a lot so you can find a trusted altcoins that you can invest for a long time. so that you will not lose your money. we all know that there's a lot of new ICO but most of them the are scammed or they will not meet the requirements that they're need.
Activity: 28
December 02, 2017, 09:34:12 PM
You can't have your eggs in one basket, always a good idea to have a few altcoins too
Activity: 27
December 02, 2017, 09:33:09 PM
all depends, if you invest in shit coins with no good dev team behind, you'd probably lose your money.
If you try alts invest in already stable altcoins.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
December 02, 2017, 09:30:49 PM
all the investment places that I think can be worth is it if you have a good strategy and portfolio and then not exception of digital currencies such as bitcoin and altcoin. I advise you to daily trade rather than investing long-term because altcoin has faster growth and decline.
Activity: 22
December 02, 2017, 09:22:30 PM
Still worth yes, it's altcoin that will get the more uptrend!  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 09:20:54 PM
Despite the fact that bitcoin is unstoppable and its been comstantly increasing in value, which, as a matter of fact, have already given huge profits, i guess it is still best to invest in bitcoin. However, if you are looking for some great altcoins to invest in, i believe eth, avt, and litecoin can provide us with quite a better future in altcoins and we can surely gain some profit from it. These coins are good for long term investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 09:15:58 PM

You said bitcoin is unstopable but you ask about altcoin, it does not make sense.
However, i will suggest you to buy and hold etherium and waves.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
December 02, 2017, 02:24:24 PM
Bitcoin could be the best one for HOLD.
These kind of questions and doubts were raised from many peoples mind. At the same time there are many answers like so many Scammers are just trying the collect enough money in the name of ICO. The bad thing is people who are trying to invest in ICO will reduce due to scammers and unsuccessful projects. Especially who are running in money motive.
So the common strategy is read out their project well and do a research whether they success or going to trash.
I don't mean all of them are scammer but there are few who spoils the ICO investors plans.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

It will be very hard for the altcoins to come back. Bitcoin is just pumping all the time and the altcoins cant handle that. Just some good coins will survive.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 02:01:19 PM
Investing in altcoin is still worth but mainly in the short term, believe me or look at the coinmarketcup (for examle at EMC2 or VTC)!
But it depends on what term of investment you want to make!
If short-term - then You should find someone with the hardfork coming or other good news coming and sell them some days before this date!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 01:30:50 PM
Investing in altcoin still worth, but the major issue is that there are alot of scam ICOs there in the market that is impending high risk to the investors or buyers of these coins. If you find difficulty in getting a good ICO, then invest that money into bitcoin and wait for the next thing in line.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
December 02, 2017, 01:25:51 PM
all altcoin can be rised like bitcoin,
 and about invest, i think it all depends on our analysis ....
without good analysis, all money will be burn
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
December 02, 2017, 01:24:34 PM
Try to go with well established altcoins, give new projects some time to prove themselves they are worth to invest in them because lots of new altcoins just screw up early adopters by scamming them and abandoning the project. Even tho this projects have lots of room to grow in case they succeed, it's too risky if you don't have a really good position in them. You can get a good/safe position in Alts by participating in them since day one. For pow coins the total network hash power will let you know if the coin is healthy and could give you an estimate price for when it hits an exchange. For pos coins the total network weight can also help you as an indicator. With icos the only way to be protected is to buy in pre-sales. And for well established coins you can take a technical decision better than those that just started their trading activity. Always cash out a percentage of your holdings in a pump and leave that btc sitting just waiting to be reinvested once it corrects. It takes patience and the ability to sync with market cycles.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 02, 2017, 01:16:38 PM
BTC is unstoppable now does not mean that it will remain unstoppable in the future. Sooner or later, it will be dethroned by one of these altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: