Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 57. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 04:25:53 PM
Probably it is the wisest way to deal with your money. Altcoins are rivals — each of these coins wants to get to the top-5 and their platforms are always improved. Alts become faster, more anonymous and easy to deal with. Yes it is still worth doing it!
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
November 29, 2017, 01:57:58 PM
My objective is make more value in bitcoin choosing the right altcoin....but is hard this period for the enormus growth of bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Nucleus.Vision
November 23, 2017, 04:16:47 PM
Yes. You can still make money off Altcoins, but finding good ones is only going to get harder as more projects come along. However, a sound understanding of blockchain tech and good old due diligence for each project you're thinking of investing in might help you not lose money on these investments, if not help you unearth another gem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 04:12:26 PM
Its not altcoins time now.You have to wait more to invest altcoins Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 04:09:12 PM
I think it worth investing in altcoins that have small market cap, lets be honest, if your currency have 250-300 milion usd market cap, you will not see 10 times roi.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
November 23, 2017, 04:05:04 PM
Well, the same as with traditional investment -- anything worth investing if you did good research, understand and adore team/product they are bringing to the market and have a strong feeling they will become successful.
Activity: 602
November 23, 2017, 04:01:22 PM
I think that a stategy focused on diversification is the best way to make good profits with less risks
so you can try something like:
35% BTC, 35% ETH    (or different % between them)
the other 30% allocated with many alt coins like NEO; ZCASH, MONERO, WAVES, STRATIS....
Activity: 966
November 23, 2017, 03:32:41 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Altcoin is still worth  especially ethereum. it will develop the same as bitcoin, I will invest both in bitcoin and ethereum for the long term, if you want to invest in altcoin just think for only 3 months, sell fast if it is above 20 percent
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
November 23, 2017, 03:28:45 PM
Although it is true that no altcoin can supersedes BTC, there is no way you can make it big overnight in BTC as a new Investor.
This is because BTC has reach its peak and cannot moon to 100% or 1000% within a week but an alt coin can.
Besides, alt coins are cheap and you can more compared to BTC.
So i think BTC is for the early starter and the late ones like myself needs to concentrate on altcoins. 
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
November 23, 2017, 03:15:21 PM
This is very good time to invest in altcoins. But it depends on how you wanna invest. Fiat pairs are in ATH mode. BTC pairs have a lot of upside room to grow.
Can't agree more, but market is moving at a fast pace so be cautious with your investment

When BTC is in ATH all alt are in ATH too (paired with USD). But it's clear that there is a lot of bottom right now. If BTC will trend down, all alt will have a significative gain agains BTC. It's not bad for me, because the only think I care about is bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 03:07:49 PM
This is very good time to invest in altcoins. But it depends on how you wanna invest. Fiat pairs are in ATH mode. BTC pairs have a lot of upside room to grow.
Can't agree more, but market is moving at a fast pace so be cautious with your investment
Activity: 144
November 23, 2017, 03:06:32 PM
Yes, it's still worth to invest in some gems, although it's very hard nowadays to find an appropriate coin.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 23, 2017, 02:48:07 PM
Activity: 182
November 23, 2017, 02:43:18 PM
Nice timing for your question Tongue

When Bitcoin is surging past resistances and showing massive growth, its understandable that most alts will fall, but now we're in a period where bitcoin is growing slowly but steadily without damaging the alts, which are growing together. And this means its a good opportunity to diversify your investments into a couple other good coins.
Activity: 427
November 23, 2017, 02:41:58 PM
Yes. It is worth it. It is definitely much riskier than investing in bitcoin but returns are definitely higher.
Activity: 364
November 23, 2017, 02:40:48 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
you can have and get some suggestion like where you are good to invest for but the thing is are you able to take that or you may have some research on which altcoin are you able to take the risk let , there is a lot there kindly make a choice in behalf of top 10 then study and background, read the market this is were you can find some interesting altcoin where you wanted to invest for.
Activity: 266
November 23, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

The question should be, what alt-coins are good to invest in? There are a few, more than a few actually. But different strokes for different folks. With a little bit of digging you will find a couple of gems at very low prices if you are looking to hold long term. The majority aint worth it though, despite strong PR to convince you otherwise, this is why I am not suggesting anything, as I may just be shilling for a particular coin. Do your heavy lifting - research - and you will be fine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

There is a point of investing in ETH, for example. Recently it has grown from 270 to 400+ now, and it will grow even further, and who knows where it will stop. Also you should check Universa project, it is not a token, so there's a big potential.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 23, 2017, 02:26:26 PM
Yes it is. For now I think invest in ETH is better than BTC cause in the future ETH has better potential than BTC, look at the growth of ETH price from the early of this year until now, you'll see, ETH price has increased more than 4k% but BTC price is only 1k% so if it'll be the same like this in next 10 years I think ETH will replace the 1st place BTC soon.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
November 23, 2017, 02:24:48 PM
Invest in altcoin still worth?

Yes, I think it is still worth to invest in altcoins. But keep a proportion of 60 % Bitcoin and 40 % of altcoins or 70 % to 30 %.

My prediction is only to invest in promising altcoins/projects with a real usage like power ledger, modum, monaco etc. but not in those hundreds of shitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: