Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 52. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 08:24:55 AM
Investing in altcoins is one of the best investment ever. Why because this is just the beginning for digital currencies . The mainstream society are beginning to appreciate crypro currencies. In 2009 bitcoin was less than the dollar with no much interest but today it is worth $12 000.same is going to happen to altcoins.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 08:20:23 AM
it is worth it if you have the time to study deeply the currency you are investing in or you are good in TA. otherwise it is not as easy to day-trade alts as it seems, but with some practice you can make profit, but since you are asking if its worth it, i think you are neither good in TA neither have you studied any alts deeply. so for you i think its best to invest in btc/eth which are the least risky investments. But always invest money you have laying around, don't take loans or anything to do so, it may pay off of course, but it also might hurt you for a few years...

if you really want to invest in alts, start with google, google stats, graph, how to read them, what the coin is about, why it could go up, what is its roadmap, that are the devs, country of origin(and how its government stands to cryptos), how much coins are in circulation, how much still has to be released and how were they initially distributed. you can also look around social media for upcoming news, TA made by someone else, there are many ways to trade alts. you just cant expect it is so easy mney as buying btc and holding. many folks say stay away from shitcoins, on the other hand many people many thousands of dollars on knowing how to work with these so called shitcoins
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 08:18:51 AM
There are a lot of altcoins with potential of making big just like ethereum. Honestly some might even surpass it. IOTA and Lisk are among with bright future so its good to invest now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 08:13:47 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

invest to cryptos  currently will still substantiate and really gainful. Maybe in the future, A long time down the way cryptocurrencies Might ended up overvalued What's more bring about a crash. Clearly along those best approach there will make sure coins that turned outdated Also certain coins that will a chance to be worth various times their current value, i will examine exactly from any rate towards those famous crypto.
Activity: 229
December 06, 2017, 08:11:31 AM
BTC is now over $ 12,000, so everyone's concern is normal. After all, buying altcoin has not reached that level yet. Therefore, we should carefully invest in digital cryptocurrencies. No matter how much you gain from it later, please do not support it first. you know! May protect your safety!
Activity: 98
December 06, 2017, 08:10:37 AM
There is good profit from some of these Altcoins. Like Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple and Stellar, these are good altcoins that are worth investing in right now.
You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
December 06, 2017, 08:09:39 AM
Depends on what coin you are investing,if the coin has no product its morelikely wont give you a profit,do some research to be sure that you invest your money in a good coin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 08:06:21 AM
Personally, I keep only altcoins, many altcoins in the future will cost a lot of money. But you need to choose really promising
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
December 06, 2017, 07:38:43 AM
If you invest in profitable Altcoins then yes, its worth. There are so many potential Altcoins right now, like Ethereum, Ripple and IOTA.

Activity: 462
December 06, 2017, 07:02:26 AM
yes, Smiley especially when you try bitdegree
Off course it's a yes investing here in altcoin is still very worth it eventhough the price of bitcoin is increasing very high and very quick, because there are many altcoins that is worth to invest for and the price of bitcoin is so high unlike to altcoins, that is more affordable unlike to bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
December 06, 2017, 06:53:58 AM
You can invest in Bitcoin while investing in Altcoins. I mean 50+% at Bitcoin and the remaining percentage is/are at the altcoin/s you chose. I suggest that you invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 203
December 06, 2017, 06:42:11 AM
yes, Smiley especially when you try bitdegree
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 06:37:37 AM
to get a coin quickly we can look it up in altcoin and we can exchange it into bitcoin so i think altcoin is still worth to have
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 06:18:53 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

I wouldnt invest in any bitcoin or fork right now, its simply too expensive, i would invest in altcoins like Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple, Stellar and trade from there so i can finally get into Bitcoin.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 05:15:26 AM
Investing in altcoins is still very profitable if you know what to invest in. It is true bitcoin smashed the markets but there are still precious alt coin out there. Best example we can give is the IOTA . It made it's believer rich in very short time. So i don't see any reason to lose our fate in alt coins entirely.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
December 06, 2017, 05:09:04 AM
It's correct! If in the present and near future! Things are still very good! You can find well-developed Altcoin and good community building.

Investing Cryptocurrencies cannot affect your financial status today but will affect your financial status in the future.
So today is the best time and more worth to invest. Especially the top Altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, iota and a lot more tp choose from.
T H E G O L D E N I C O
December 06, 2017, 05:07:06 AM

Definitely worth investing in Altcoins still. I suggest IOTA, Ethereum, Ripple and Stellar because they are the most promising Altcoins for 2018.

Yes, especially iota that gains fame this week due to it's huge jump last two days. Now iota invited a lot of investors and would be the Crypto-Currency that Microsoft's one of the main Crypto-coin as the payment for their products and services.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 06, 2017, 05:06:04 AM
if you gonna invest on the best ICO of ALTs .. well it is one of the best time to invest as bitcoin having a high price on the market and equal to a huge amount of dollars you can invest  and get alot of tokens in return right ? but if you have doubt on the ICO well you should just keep your bitcoin on your wallet and wait for the fork this dec. 17 , some people dont look onto this side so they are not investing which is the big problems now of may project with alt coins .. hope people can look on more bright side ..
T H E G O L D E N I C O
December 06, 2017, 05:04:29 AM
Absolutely, investing Altcoins is the best option when you cannot afford Bitcoin. Investing in Altcoins can give us hope when we fail to invest 8 years ago through Bitcoin.
This is the best time to invest Altcoins because we cannot predict our future, maybe we need more funds to survive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
December 06, 2017, 04:54:53 AM

Definitely worth investing in Altcoins still. I suggest IOTA, Ethereum, Ripple and Stellar because they are the most promising Altcoins for 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: