Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 51. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
December 07, 2017, 12:30:05 PM
There is never be late in investment. Yes, it is worth to invest in the altcoins but it is hard to say that in which altcoin you should invest. So, invest smartly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 12:05:49 PM
It is still worth and it never got less worth. Since they are all risky and in hope of a place of application in the internet which is the same of bitcoin. If ever their application is successful and makes the users effort less then the altcoin worth will grow same as bitcoin.
Activity: 168
December 07, 2017, 11:59:57 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Bitcoin price speed will not last forever because of that people should consider investing in altcoins. When investing you should understand that altcoin investment are done for the long term. The potential altcoins are; NEO, NEM, IOTA, QTUM, Dash, Monero, Zcash, Lisk, Tether, and Bitconnect.
Activity: 280
December 07, 2017, 11:25:43 AM
I think right now it's time we turn to alternative coin (altcoin) to invest, because now bitcoin price is very expensive and not worth to play invest and trading in bitcoin. Because so much capital is spent when we want to invest there. So you must have a second plan for mining, and my sugestion it's altcoin for good invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 07, 2017, 10:54:02 AM
Yes, invest in a good altcoin that seems to be rising, or invest in an ICO that is promising. BUt careful with scams there are so many going around these days.
Activity: 259
December 07, 2017, 10:25:42 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Personally, i think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research. Reasons to invest are Blockchain Incubator, Mobile app store, fast and easy to use wallet, staking, low market cap and more!
all in all RISE is great!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 10:08:15 AM
With proper search, there are altcoin worth investing even now. Apart from Bitcoin, you can also invest in Alternative coins such as Litecoin,etheruem, Dimpay etc,these coin has the potential to grow in 2018.In my opinion,Investing in Bitcoin is safe, but the growth in Altcoin is tremendous and quick. There are many Altcoin which grew around 1000% in 8 months and i think with this slow but steady growth,altcoin is still worth to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 10:04:03 AM
it is certain for now this altcoin investment is still worth our doing and profitable for the owner
Activity: 490
December 07, 2017, 09:35:19 AM
I think investment in altcoin is still feasible. Because there is still a coin other than bitcoin that has a good price. You just need to find the appropriate price.
Activity: 222
December 07, 2017, 08:24:28 AM
Yes but choose wisely. There are some good Altcoins now, and some are doing really well.

Altcoins like Stellar which are on the rise, same goes for Stratis also.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
December 06, 2017, 09:50:57 AM
Many altcoins are hitting all time lows, it is a good time to start buying.

There are a lot of great projects out there, always do your own research and invest wisely.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 09:46:33 AM
some altcoin like stellar, ethereum, ripple, dash still worth. and I think Dash is a good choice in this time. you should buy some dash token. Will go up soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
December 06, 2017, 09:43:19 AM
If you see the price of bitcoin is high most of the time some altcoin will drop their prices, but wisely choose the altcoin that your planning to invest, for me monero would be good for investment, but in your case you have to do some research before you go on in your investment, dont rely on what others told you, in the end you will take the result of your decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 06, 2017, 09:37:33 AM
Not so worth, because ICO has their trends and will drop slowly. After the End ICO, usually the price make you feel regret not to sell it faster
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
December 06, 2017, 09:35:16 AM
It takes patience when you decide to invest in altcoin, especially when the bitcoin price is high  Smiley
Activity: 518
December 06, 2017, 09:30:52 AM
I think invest in some altcoins still worth but you need patient for waiting the price will growing up.
Altcoin prices can suddenly rise a lot in a short time.

Its too risky to invest in altcoins if the altcoins you invest have not potential to increase the value after the time when you going to trade.
So must better to choose the altcoins if you know this altcoins it will grow up.
Activity: 237
December 06, 2017, 09:28:21 AM
Worth. But it depends on what ICO do you choose. Now pay attention to the multi-currency wallets, medicine and gaming project, AR/VR and AI..But always study projects
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
December 06, 2017, 08:50:55 AM
Yes, I think you are not late at all for investing in altcoins. Just be patient. Some coins need to be held for a couple of months in my opinion. But as you can tell, the number of altcoins grow almost exponentially Grin So do your own research before investing in any of them!
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 08:50:00 AM
There are many good low priced altcoins which can give a good fortune if you hold them for long term. Deeponion, POWR, XVG, Ripple, DGB are the low priced good coins for long term.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
December 06, 2017, 08:29:57 AM
Yes, it’s still worth it but it’s hard to invest in some altcoin today. I think it’s much better to invest in altcoins that already out in the market rather than ongoing projects. A lot of projects are recently end up with the scams. Be patient when you invest in altcoin but it’s still worth it at the end and better to invest right now because it’s price are not too expensive unlike Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: