Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 50. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
December 07, 2017, 11:50:08 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Yes its working, but btc rises price drops. Thats is natural but we will white for our turn, maybe next day altcoin is the one rises again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 11:32:25 PM
Yes it is, but it's probably hard to find a good one, that price wont go down after ICO ending. Nowadays so much scam ICO that actually want to coletc money and that's all, need to do a lot of researches vefore you find good one ICO.
Yes.. more time rsearch is really needed to find good ico recently. But there are some good ico rising.
But i will prefer invest in top popular coin like etherium and waves.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 10:09:17 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
bitcoin is so unstopable right now its true altcoin seems goind down very much. but it might be opportunity for investment just hold it till the fork end and see what you got for holding the coin. i believe we can got around 50% profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 09:43:44 PM
It takes patience when you decide to invest in altcoin, especially when the bitcoin price is high  Smiley
You're right, it is the matter of being patient and being good to wait. Investing in Altcoin is still worth, you may not see its worth today but you will it in the future. The value of Bitcoin is getting high, maybe this the reason why some people think that Altcoin is not worth buying but it is. Just wait and see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 171
December 07, 2017, 09:34:11 PM
It is still worth it i believe. Since nobody is sure about their future worth, it will just take a lot of time. But keep in mind that bitcoin is still not yet finished reaching its peak. So while waiting for the changes in altcoins prices, invest also with bitcoin.
Invest smarter so that when unnecessary changes happen, you can minimize your losses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 09:27:47 PM
If you have invested in top 10 altcoins then its really worth to make an investment and it will surely bring good profits for you in long term but you should have patience to hold it for the right time and sell at a right time.
I also agree with you said, because if we were to invest or have a 10 altcoin can make savings for the future especially when selling it with a good price will definitely be able to profit a lot
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 08:03:23 PM
This day only iota monero stellar and stratis, but now look like BTC want his dominance back
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 04:17:23 PM
Worth it. Bitcoin is very much attracted by his uncontrollable growth, but part of the money can be invested in eth or dash. In the long run, you will not lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 04:12:02 PM
I believe so, you just have to research each project and know what you are investing into.

Be picky with your investments, it is your money and you worked for it.
I fully agree that it is better to investigate what you are going to invest in as it is your money and only you will be to blame for a failure
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
December 07, 2017, 03:51:33 PM
Today is THE good day to invest. Everyone is selling their coins to buy some BTC, it's quite sure if you buy some coins today, you'll make some easy profits in the next days  Smiley

For the longterm, hard to say, it will depend of BTC price. If it continues to increase, all altcoins will continue to lose value (vs BTC)

ETH wasn't that low since march, versus BTC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 03:40:54 PM
Right now a lot of altcoins in red color and that means a good time to make your investments. Take altcoins from top 10 by capitalization, and hold it for long-term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 03:33:40 PM
If you have invested in top 10 altcoins then its really worth to make an investment and it will surely bring good profits for you in long term but you should have patience to hold it for the right time and sell at a right time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 03:08:22 PM
With such large jumps of bitcoin, altcoins starts a big sale. In medium-term and long-term investing you can get a good income. You need to do is wait until the market calms down.
Activity: 232
December 07, 2017, 01:27:53 PM
I'm waiting for BTC rally to end before taking dips in altcoins but otherwise now is good time.
Activity: 406
December 07, 2017, 01:20:47 PM
Of course Its worth to invest in altcoins if you find right ones. I think Monero has good future.

Monero can have a very good future. Now the coin is not very popular, but soon everyone will want to remain anonymous on the net. And then Monero will be in high demand
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
December 07, 2017, 01:18:59 PM

Now is the time to invest in altcoins, price is shit for almost everything, there's +90% below ICO and below previous all time highs.

Take another look to the projects you wanted to buy in, if price is good, now is your chance for a great entry.
Activity: 228
December 07, 2017, 01:09:56 PM
Of course Its worth to invest in altcoins if you find right ones. I think Monero has good future.
Activity: 109
December 07, 2017, 12:53:21 PM
All altcoins are scammer now
You should invest BTC
When BTC up, ALt coin will down
When BTC down, alt coin will up
Activity: 168
December 07, 2017, 12:49:09 PM
Yes, some altcoins are still worth investing because they are very valuable in the market e.g. Dash, Bitconnect, ByteBall, even Bitcoin Gold is very cheap now, i think it is worth investing.
Pages:
Jump to: