Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 56. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 01:09:27 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
If you know bitcoin unstoppable then invest in bitcoin is the best thing to do now.
So you do not need to predict another altcoin since bitcoin will grow more then just invest to bitcoin.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 01:05:12 PM
I invest in more than 5 altcoins. At this moment 4 of them has profit 200% mark-up and the other one minereum drag my portfolio down to 80%. Purchased $600 its valued now at only $80. What a mess! If I stick to btc my whole investment had been 600-700% marked up. Now I dont buy altcoins anymore just btc.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 12:57:08 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

The way bitcoin is going lately, I would stay away from trading it for alts. Holding is much more profitable at the moment.
But if you have to, you can go with the more reliable options like Eth, BTC Cash(for quick profit), Ripple, Nem.

Investing in Altcoins is a good idea since we can't afford Bitcoin today as it getting more expensive everyday.
So Altcoins is the best option to catch up the trend of Crypto-Currencies as investment for the future.
Unlike Bitcoin, a single coin will cost you up to $12,000 today but in Atlcoins, you can even get a thousand of tokens with a hundred of dollars and you'll have an opportunity to get rich if that Crypto-Currency will increase the value after a number of months or weeks.
Activity: 519
December 02, 2017, 12:47:00 PM
Bitcoin today is very expensive so a person like me that only earn $500 salary a month cannot afford Bitcoin and my family needs my hard earned money for living so Altcoins give us hope while we missed investing Bitcoin while it is cheaper.
There are some Altcoins that has the potential to be the next Bitcoin so investing Altcoins is indeed worth trying.
You can get a thousand of tokens from Altcoins for a hundred of dollars so if ever we are lucky if in the future it will valued the same with Bitcoin then our investment today will not in vein.
Yes, I do believe Altcoins are worth investing today while they're still very cheap.
Activity: 733
December 02, 2017, 12:37:49 PM
it's worth it if investing in altcoin, because altcoin now has a good price and in the next few months it will definitely have a drastic increase like bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
December 02, 2017, 12:24:18 PM
Im waiting for the huge growth of alts in 3-4 months,i guess bitcoin will grow all the time with corrections and next year we will see 20000$ for bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 02, 2017, 12:21:06 PM

The way bitcoin is going lately, I would stay away from trading it for alts. Holding is much more profitable at the moment.
But if you have to, you can go with the more reliable options like Eth, BTC Cash(for quick profit), Ripple, Nem.
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
December 02, 2017, 11:33:14 AM
Of course yes Smiley). If invest in altcoin is not worth anymore I think nobody will trade or hold anymore and they will only focus on Bitcoin, the best cryptocurrency at the moment. At the moment if you want to invest in altcoin but still not know which one you should invest in, I can suggest you ETH, the best altcoin for now, standing at the 2nd place right after Bitcoin, ETH has very good potential so it's the best altcoin for investing for now Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 11:24:29 AM
yes its still possible, you just need to find the right coins at the right time
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 02, 2017, 11:22:10 AM
I feel that Altcoin is also currently experiencing very good growth. Bitcoin price increase has triggered the price of Altcoin which is also increasing. If the price of Bitcoin continues to increase then I am sure that Altcoin prices could experience a steady increase. I've seen various altcoins get positive sentiments, this will impact on all cryptocurrencies.

So now we've seen that cryptocurrencies are increasingly in demand and are increasingly trusted, which could hinder the development of Bitcoin is only a government decision that will slow down Bitcoin. We must continue to pay attention to the various factors that could affect Bitcoin, as this may affect Bitcoin as a whole.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
December 02, 2017, 11:21:53 AM
Yes most definately,investing in altcoin is really worth it  but make sure you do not invest in worthless coins or shitcoins.
choose the right alt coin to invest.Choose coins with the right dev team behind it and the impact they have.
Litecoin,Monero,Dash,Ripples are examples of good altcoins to consider.
Activity: 336
December 02, 2017, 11:16:24 AM
In these past 10 months bitcoin industry doubled 10 times going from 15 to over 150 million dollar and getting included in the top currencies around the world in a very short time while other currencies that have been here for hundreds of years didn't have success .
Even tho the cryptocurrencies market is composed of lots of other tokens and alts that serve different consumers , purposes and projects , bitcoin has imposed it's dominance on all of them to the point that we can't even compare it to other altcoins after the explosive growth it just have achieved .
Bitcoin has now the potential to overtake other fiat currencies , so investing it should be a priority for people thus investing in other altcoins ( except Ethereum maybe )   , is just useless .
Activity: 56
December 02, 2017, 11:12:05 AM
Of course it is still worth but with anything in crypto related you need to do your own research
Activity: 53
December 02, 2017, 11:10:39 AM
Still quite good time to buy altcoins. (right now consider NXT, check for IGNIS airdrop)
Activity: 364
December 02, 2017, 11:08:52 AM
yes it is still good, but make sure you do not invest in worthless coins or shitcoins.choose the right alt coin to invest, sell your shitcoins because it will not give you 1000% return. In my opinion,  you should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is rising and as you said it is unstoppable,it continuously grows so buy it till you can afford it, also bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency and known to have a good trend. If you want to try altcoin,  you must be picky because it is your only way on earning money, you can not earn from investing in shitcoins.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
December 02, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Of course. Altcoins will forever be that wildcard investment, you can gain big or lose it all. But since it's a high risk investment, don't invest too much on them. Spend maybe only 5%-10% of your portfolio in some altcoins and the rest 90%-95% in Bitcoin. Now, what altcoin? I personally would go with these

1. Litecoin. While Bitcoin transaction fees increasing every day as the price goes higher, Litecoin could be the perfect replacement for daily transaction. I expect some major company and services to accept Bitcoin as they see that Bitcoin payment isn't so interesting as it used to be. Why Litecoin, though? Because Litecoin is a clone of Bitcoin with some amazing active developers AND all current and future features of Bitcoin. Cool, right? Even segwit was activated in Litecoin before Bitcoin.

2. Ethereum. The classic, smart contract and everything. ETH is very promising and perhaps we can see new developments in the coming year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
December 02, 2017, 10:52:54 AM
Invest in altcoin is worth, but in this day BTC growht is too strong I think stay on bitcoin is best choice for make some $
Activity: 406
December 02, 2017, 09:02:04 AM
Investing for altcoin is still worth it but we should check and study first the right coins so that we can have doubt on it.Worth it for waiting for so long for the investment it will be double or more higher than your investment profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 01, 2017, 04:49:40 PM
Of course it is still worth investing in altcoins when your motivation is speculation and obtaining good short-term profits, because the growth potential of an altcoin worth 100 satoshis will always be higher than a bitcoin whose price is above $10,000. This does not mean that the potential growth of bitcoin is already confined and limited, because no doubt a long road of growth and success still awaits, but speaking of short-term exponential returns, no doubt that many altcoins can offer great pumps eventually.
Activity: 294
December 01, 2017, 04:27:47 PM
I think now it's not too late to invest in altcoins! They slept for a long time and now finally started to grow! This is the beginning of a huge growth! IMHO
Pages:
Jump to: