Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 37. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 22, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
After they have destroyed all short positions, the market can breathe much better. And you can start entering coins in parts now.
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
now very sweet prices for investment! the entire market has very well subsided! Now you can buy any tokens, they will still grow very well in price!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:16:32 AM
At the moment, the most successful time for investing in altcoyins. However, one should approach the matter wisely to this matter and first study the coins carefully before investing. If you do it right, you will get a very good profit in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

If buying for a long time now is the time to stock up the altcoyins, maybe we will not see such prices when the bull market comes. I'm talking about top coins such as ada, xlm, strat, eos and others.
Activity: 182
August 22, 2018, 10:53:38 AM
today is the big day...
we never know when will this opportunity will strike again...
for me the bloody market is the indication for all starters to grab the chance.
for them not to tell that they were late. this is an open door for opportunities.

I strongly believe in investing today, and Modern Finance Chain is the best investment!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:08:04 AM
You may think that I am a very stupid person, but I think that now is the best time to start the process of buying altcoins, you ask why? Because now they are not needed by anyone for free, very little time ago, they were very expensive.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 22, 2018, 09:06:43 AM
I think that investment is certainly better and more profitable now, altcoins look cheap, if we wait later we will buy at a high price so buying immediately is faster to get RoI.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
August 22, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
Its better to invest today because the price is still on the dip

How do you know that the price won't be on the bigger dip tomorrow? Altcoins wise, we are still in a heavy downtrend. All major altcoins such as ETH, LTC, ZEC, whatevs, are losing to BTC big time and there is no end to this. Bitcoin goes down and altcoins go down even faster. Then bitcoin rebouns but altcoins don't quite follow the lead. So with every cycle altcoins fall deeper and deeper in both fiat and bitcoin terms.

For the majority of people involved in crypto there is no real difference between cryptocurrencies. Then why risk your money with altcoins when there is a trusted and time-tested bitcoin?
Activity: 753
August 22, 2018, 05:39:53 AM
I did not think that prices would fall to such a minimum, and for several months I have been hoping for growth and recovery of the market. We need to use this situation and buy coins, since such an opportunity may no longer be there.
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 05:35:12 AM
Its better to invest today because the price is still on the dip
Activity: 71
August 22, 2018, 05:34:40 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I think if you want to invest altcoin and you want to earn profit from it you should invest right now because maybe later or in the future you will harvest a lot of profit from it. There's a posibility that the value of an altcoin that you've invested will rise. So why won't you start investing right now and enjoy the reward of you hardwork and patience in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
In my opinion, this is the right time to invest, the market is bearish and after the bear market we should expect a bull.  So for those investing now, there is a tendency of making a huge profits when the bullish market finally comes.  But please  before investing do a proper research on the coin sbd project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 04:47:15 AM
I think if you trust in the entire process, the market turbulence will have least effect on your decision. You may however want to be careful. That's what we can do. As far as altcoins are considered, future seems promising for ETH, Ripple and NEM. So I would suggest doing it carefully but not hesitate to put your best foot forward.
Activity: 291
August 22, 2018, 04:33:54 AM
the right thing is invest in altcoin today or not forever and you will regret it, because now is the right time to invest in an altcoin before the altcoin price rises again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 22, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
Investing today will bring you more money because prices could be increased tomorrow and it means that you have spent more money than it could be done.
Activity: 327
August 21, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
I'm thinking that right now we are locating in the deepest bottom of long time, and earth from this point we will head up, this would mean that the price and time is perfect to buy right now.
Activity: 101
August 21, 2018, 04:02:59 PM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, then I advise you a little more to wait. The market went to a bottom again. Rather all of us still will see new minima of this year on ETH. It will be that's when necessary to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 21, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
I agree that we need to invest now. We are standing on the verge of a big bang. If the market shrinks, then it's completely dumb. We expect a lot of growth. I very much count on the TOP 20 altcoins from CoinMarketCap. as well as the growth of those steep altcoins, which showed a good growth at the end of last year.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 02:54:10 PM
We can say that already 70% of the crypto currency has disappeared. If you look at the glasses of coins that are lower than the top 100, you will see completely empty zones in the field for the buy orders.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
August 21, 2018, 02:53:33 PM
I share your opinion. I think now is a good time to buy altcoins. Soon the market will become very green and many altcoins will pumpit. We must not miss the opportunity for good earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: