Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 36. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 07:48:07 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

Yes,  as of now I also hold my coins,  because the price is very declining and for me its not good to sell my coins for this situations,  But it's better to grab this opportunity to buy more coins, because the price of cryptos are very cheap us of now. And stored it for a while and waiting for the price to increased.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:46:25 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Buy and hold is the way to do it during a bearish or red market. Buy low sell high! Meaning, we should buy during a dip or fall and then sell during the recovery or when the market goes all green. This is basic strategy that each trader or investor should know.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:41:58 PM
personally I am currently not gradually buying lots of promising (from my point of view) altcoyins. And I will buy it for further drawdowns. Until the new year, I expect more than 300% growth on each.
Activity: 119
August 23, 2018, 07:29:58 PM
Of course investing at this time is the right choice, I also bought some etherium for my long-term investment
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 07:29:25 PM
since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months...ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later everything is nearly down and you know what they say, buy when there is blood in the streets. Bitcoin IMO is the safest bet, but as far as alt coins go,think the only ones worth buying are the ones that have been around for a while and hold some merit. Litecoin, ETH, and XMR are the coins I hold. Litecoin will survive the alt-apocalypse because it serves as a testbed for bitcoin and it is digital silver. Eth will survive because it does truly have some unique features that Bitcoin/Litecoin doesn't have. there is a large amount of developers using the Ethereum platform as well, way more than any other "smart" coin. XMR will survive because it's one of the only privacy coins that actually works, and it's been around for years already. ETH and LTC are especially a great buy right now...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 07:26:09 PM
yes indeed if you look at the current situation is the right time to invest or buy some BTC and ETH coins or other altcoins because the price of coins is very cheap nowadays, and we can hold it until the price of coins increases so we get a lot of profit
Activity: 215
August 23, 2018, 07:24:01 PM
Your point is right about investing altcoins. We should only invest in altcoins when exchange rates fall or hit bottom. Hence you may consider investing altcoins at this time then hold short for the end of 2018 to make a profit. Remember that altcoins are only suitable for short-term investment only!

I agree with you, but altcoin also provides long-term benefits, especially those included in the top 10 coinmarketcap, the most important thing in altcoin investment is their pattern of development and also combined with market reactions, if bitcoin prices increase then you will get more profits from altcoin those raised up afterwards.
Activity: 486
August 23, 2018, 07:01:45 PM
Your point is right about investing altcoins. We should only invest in altcoins when exchange rates fall or hit bottom. Hence you may consider investing altcoins at this time then hold short for the end of 2018 to make a profit. Remember that altcoins are only suitable for short-term investment only!
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 06:57:46 PM
Yes. What are you waiting for. In cryptocurrency, there's no time to waste. You need to invest when you are ready but make sure the coin you are investing in is durable and lucrative. Altcoins are really in the system now but coins like Neo, ethereum, litecoin and the like are good altcoins to invest
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 06:50:27 PM
I still think that prices can continues to fall down, so i guess it makes sense to wait a little more.
Activity: 44
August 23, 2018, 06:47:15 PM
Take advantage of good opportunities wisely. Make a check before starting the investment. So, the market is falling and the price of each coin is cheap, this is a good opportunity to start or increase the amount of investment, then keep it up to the highest price.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:37:11 PM
I think the time is right to invest (at least much better than December 2017), after such a fall we can assume that the market will soon stop falling.
The best is to invest in steps, it reduces the risks (to smooth the purchase prices). Anyway I think if the market continues to go down much more, either the crypto is completely dead or the market will take years to recover (and so it will be necessary to return in several years).
If the market will start again, the rise could be rapid and it would be a shame to miss it.

Provided you choose your projects carefully and don't invest in anything.

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
I think that the best decision nowadays will bee to hold a USD or equial of some stabil coin. Why? We dont know when market returns. So, when we will see this up trend withing some month, than, maybe - time to bought for good altcoins.
Activity: 434
August 23, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
Now is the time to invest in crypto, because in a very short time there will be a huge rise. Just need to wait a little.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 02:05:57 PM
the right thing is invest in altcoin today or not forever and you will regret it, because now is the right time to invest in an altcoin before the altcoin price rises again.

The guys that have been working with the cryptocurrencies for several years will tell you: invest in altcoins and Bitcoin NOW. Later, all the cryptos will gain, and it will be not profitable to buy tokens and BTC.
Activity: 518
August 23, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
Invest now, the coins are down and they are not doing as well as they were in the beginning of the year. They are all in the red which means they are ripe for the picking. This market right now is a buyer's wet dream. Buy as much altcoins as you can now and hold it for the long term, by the next bull, you will be making a lot of money.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:17:59 PM
I agree to invest in altcoin right away, because the cryptocurrency market is so unstable, there are many risks, we can't predict what will happen tomorrow, now the price is very low, don't be greedy, now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 11:15:49 PM
As we all see now, cryptocurrency experiencing down trend and value continously going down. I think this is the right time to invest to altcoin , since altcoin is cheap and if the market recover it can give you good profit.
Activity: 124
August 22, 2018, 11:14:59 PM
in almost all altcoin cryptocurrency market cap in it are red. and I think this is the right time for those of you who want to invest in altcoin.
the resulting advantages are also quite enormous. therefore invest in altcoin I don't think it will be a loss because of altcoin will soon rise again.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 11:01:38 PM
I did not think that prices would fall to such a minimum, and for several months I have been hoping for growth and recovery of the market. We need to use this situation and buy coins, since such an opportunity may no longer be there.

You we’re right, when market deeply subsided I put all my bet on altcoins and waiting for the big profits in the near future. I’am hoping big things for this year bull run. Happy trading!
Pages:
Jump to: