Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 35. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
of course you could be investing right now. Because the price is also being very low in the market. and this is a very good chance to buy and invest. Not to be missed, because I believe the market will soon be back soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 11:17:56 PM
If you believe and the intention to start investing at altcoint now does not have to wait tomorrow or the next day again, do not delay for something good, now I think the time is right to invest in altcoint because the price of all coints is still down, you can buy it and hold it
Activity: 141
August 23, 2018, 11:15:52 PM
I think it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency, because the market has fallen to the bottom, I believe it will not fall again, now invest in it and patiently wait for the market to pick up again, I believe you will be able to get from this market Get huge profits.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 11:14:14 PM
When the market is hard, it's time for real investors. They have chances to prove themselves to be valiant men. They beat many challenges. They know all problems. They lead the market.

As a real investor, of course now is the right time to buy, I always believe that the future of cryptocurrencies will soon recover, buying when cheap prices will make us get big profits.
Activity: 45
August 23, 2018, 11:13:53 PM
For investment now or later that is your choice, because of course you need time to study and analyze the project, especially when there are many choices that you can make into consideration, you must have a clear analysis and understand the project is long term or short term , and look at ICO rank which can be used as your consideration to determine investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:12:27 PM
wait too long means throwing away the opportunity. While the price is still low enough to be bought then immediately buy it because it will be able to bear or beneficial when can hold up to an uptrend. If it is too long to wait then it could buy so the price will go up and lose the momentum to buy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 10:59:31 PM
Current altcoin price in the market, currently shows a low price. And this is a great information for those of you who want to invest in altcoin. I think this is the right moment for you to immediately join the investment right now.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 10:57:56 PM
Today is better. If you have money for investment, why should you wait again, don't wait for regret to come when your friends enjoy the results of their investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 10:50:17 PM
invest while the price is still cheap and don't wait for the price to recover and you miss the train.
but before investing do your own research. because investing is very full of risks.
Activity: 148
August 23, 2018, 10:46:37 PM
I think it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, because all the cryptocurrencies in this market have fallen to the bottom, I believe it will not fall again, so invest now, you will be able to get huge in the future. profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 10:42:26 PM
Better invest on altcoin now while it still bearish then wait for the bull to get bigger profit which might happened anytime this year.
Activity: 201
August 23, 2018, 10:16:46 PM
yes, i think this is the good time to invest.
the market is going red now.
buy more coin now which have a good future.
hold it and wait until the market recovering.
you will get some profit by that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
Don't wait to invest now, now the price is falling for some altcoins, then if you invest now. it will make your profits as big as if you keep waiting.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 08:31:10 PM
When the market is hard, it's time for real investors. They have chances to prove themselves to be valiant men. They beat many challenges. They know all problems. They lead the market.
Activity: 20
August 23, 2018, 08:26:44 PM
This is a great time to invest in Alcoin. Lowest value in the last one year
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 08:22:48 PM
Now is the time to invest in crypto, because in a very short time there will be a huge rise. Just need to wait a little.

Agree, now is the best time to buy altcoins, a sign the market is recovering soon so that if we wait then we will get an expensive price, buy now then we will get a big profit.
Activity: 54
August 23, 2018, 08:16:57 PM
Why wait for later, there is dip at the moment, and this seems like the best time to invest, who know the bull might just kill the bear today and the bull will take over the market, the market is not predictable, but if you are a willing to take the risk, this seems like a perfect Timing.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 08:03:35 PM
I think they are good investments still only if you focus on daily trading with them, you can invest on them now or tomorrow because they keep being volatile, the thing is that there is more drop than pump at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 23, 2018, 07:59:06 PM
My favorite altcoin to invest with is WPP energy one of the best Renewable provider there mission is to revolutionize the world of Green Energy platform and to incentivize the used of their platform and promoting Clean Energy for the better environment
Activity: 129
August 23, 2018, 07:49:43 PM
I think you can make an investment now, because now the price is also cheap, so I think you will also get more profit by waiting for a better price increase in the future, because the development every day also increases.
Pages:
Jump to: