Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ETC now? - page 3. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
This is a very promising coin. I think it will grow very much this year. She has great goals
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 26, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
I don't think it's a good time to buy ETC., because it's still a bear market.
And when ETC is added to Coinbase, there may be a big drop, and I don't know why Coinbases choose ETC.

You didn't seen the opportunity to buy ETC even in the bear market because possible for ETC become too expensive in the support of one of the pioneers exchange coinbase.

But of course you have own brain to decide what is best for you everyone have an own decision and choices in life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
If it were during the bull season, this kind of rumor or news would be big enough to move the price up. But in this bear season, many news don't move the market as it should. Coinbase listing is good for etc and could make it a long term hold
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 24, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
You've seen the price ETC. I believe that at such a low price you need to invest and wait that soon your investment will bring you money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
There will be some change if ETF added coinbase . That’s why there will be some chance to have a drop. And that’s why  buy ETF recently.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 24, 2018, 03:26:39 AM
Yes, in my opinion, the market is not stable. BTC prices are decreasing, causing other Altcoin prices to fall. I consider ETC coins as a good investment, like all alternative coins. Although there are rumors about classics.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
Indeed, ETC have an awesome future and to think it will be the next ethereum, despite the fact that it is in red now however for beyond any doubt it rise again once advertise recouped. They can get the chance of getting it in low cost yet just contribute the cash that you are not in trade off so there is no issue regardless of whether it won't pump straightforwardly.
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 07:45:18 PM
for us at this time it was not the right time for us to invest in Etc, because prices also rose higher, so we better wait for prices to fall, so we will also benefit.
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 04:31:43 PM
Yes, ETC looks pretty solid right now. Even after the market getting dumped, ETC kept on pumping. Its due to the coinbase listing. We will see it rise to a new all time high when market recovers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 04:29:10 PM
Maybe a little risky to enter the ETC now, but also some people think that the actual pump won't happen until the trade starts and now coinbase only receives deposits so I might want to gamble a little not so sure.
Activity: 350
August 22, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
I think that it is not a good time to buy ETC., because it's still a bear market.
And when ETC is added to Coinbase, there may be a big drop,You Can invest other coins To invest It is good for You
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
Now you can invest in any of the fundamental altcoins. As the market will grow they will all grow.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
August 22, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
I do not think that now is the right time to start investing in ETC. Now the price of the coin continues to decline steadily, even despite the gradual recovery of the market.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 12:56:12 PM
Most times when announcement of coin listing on exchange is announced prior to the time, it is usually done to attract investors, which invariably bring about price increase. So, you should be careful of the price you going to buy the ETC. Buy the dip and hold. ETC is definitely a very good coin.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 22, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
Even on the main Ether, successful ICO has not been out for almost half a year. And the classics do not have and will not have new projects. Therefore, it will not be needed.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 22, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?
I don't know for sure why ETC was added to CoinBase. but I think that's a good thing, meaning the ETC will experience a significant increase in prices. if you have enough capital to invest in it, I don't think it's a problem.
Coinbase chooses ETC because of its transparency and decentralization. But ETC prices are still not good after being listed by Coinbase. This proves that the market can not continue going up strongly at this time
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 22, 2018, 12:24:43 PM
So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?
I don't know for sure why ETC was added to CoinBase. but I think that's a good thing, meaning the ETC will experience a significant increase in prices. if you have enough capital to invest in it, I don't think it's a problem.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 22, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
Yes I do believe that one should invest in ethereum right now because right now the prices of ethereum is comparatively low so it is very profitable to invest in ethereum. So if one invest in ethereum right now he or she can expect a very high return in the upcoming future as the prices of ethereum continue to increase since it has started.
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
I think that ETC is a very profitable coin.Which will greatly benefit us in the future.i guess this is the best time to buy etc.So i invest in ETC now.
Activity: 322
August 22, 2018, 10:34:56 AM
I do not think that now it will be profitable to invest in this direction. Dynamics and prices of coins now I do not cause much confidence, not the most profitable option for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: