Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ETC now? - page 6. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
August 11, 2018, 04:52:05 AM
 Actually, First, I would suggest to buy ETC now that the value is still low and 2nd, invest. Because the bigger you invest, the bigger profit you received. But the most important thing is patience, because you need a lot of patience in waiting for your profit. In every investment, of course long term is needed because I believe that this will give us a bigger profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:50:19 AM
The market has still not hit a bull run yet sadly. And buying ETC now will not be a good decision because the market is still bearish.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 11, 2018, 04:43:53 AM
One weirdo thing is ETC dumped as soon as it got into coinbase data base.
thats not good news for anyone and it is somehow weird too

no reason to invest in a pumped project.
tho you could take the risk; i advise to invest in other valuable projects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
I do not think so. on the platform Ethereum Classic has not yet announced any serious project, which means that ETC is a weak ETH, in its initial stage.
Activity: 214
August 11, 2018, 04:12:17 AM
No; I think you should not do that. The price of etc is still  dropping in the market. I don't know why coinbase is adding it. But I think it would be wiser to not to invest on it before it is listed on coinbase.
Activity: 52
August 11, 2018, 02:30:00 AM
I don’t think it is a good time to invest on ETC. It is a risk to get in ETC market now as ETC price is already on the peak. So you should take time and research whether it will be good for you or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 02:29:38 AM
Investing in ETC is probably already a late undertaking, because most people already understand that now it is pointless to invest in ETC, since the news has already worked out its indicators. Perhaps this is the only thing to say.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
Research is key; before judging or assuming anything from others' persuasion.  ETC made great news when getting listed under Coinbase; impacting on the growth of crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 07:31:21 PM
The fact that ETC has been listed on Coinbase is not yet official, so investing in ETC before being listed on Coinbase is not a good idea as it is a slightly risky investment decision. Instead of investing in ETC, you should invest in other potential cryptos like ETH, EOS, ADA, XRP, TRX, XLM.
Activity: 145
August 10, 2018, 07:29:31 PM
In a bear market, even such positive news will not be able to significantly affect the price of the ETC token. Now it is most reasonable to keep your money in Bitcoin and wait for the ETF results.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:01:00 PM
I do not understand why to invest in the ETC. What good is this project?! I'd rather invest in ETH or NEO because these coins have a much better prospect!
But my opinion is good news and may only have a short effect because news like this will only give a price increase that won't last long, so you have to invest when prices fall again because the current conditions for all cryptocurrency prices fall so you can buy as much as you can.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
August 10, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?

ETC could be a great alternative to pretty expensive ETH in the future, especially as Coinbase supported it. ETC could be used for hedging ETH and BTC, as well as some other strong alts.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
I do not understand why to invest in the ETC. What good is this project?! I'd rather invest in ETH or NEO because these coins have a much better prospect!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 06:34:18 PM
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is a kind of crypcurrency it was developed and created from Ethereum's Blockchain technology. This is also a coin worth it like ETH. ETC is also the preferred currency of many investors "Surf" selected.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
Have ETC in the near future you planned a lot of news. Reputable people are waiting for x2-3 from the current price.
Activity: 108
August 10, 2018, 04:45:43 PM
Of course . I think, this is the best time for invest  Eth. The reason for the ETC price is now less.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 04:38:59 PM
You can invest in ETH instead of ETC. But bitcoin is the best among all. Because from the last few years the price of the bitcoin is the highest. So; bitcoin is the best option.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
August 10, 2018, 04:27:20 PM
Not sure if this is true, but you should do more research before putting money in any project. ETC is a good one but still have some leakage and its just the early age of development. If you really want it, you can try with a small amount of money. Good luck.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 04:23:36 PM
ETH price is getting increased day by day but the price of ETC is decreasing. The price of bitcoin; eth; eos.io; ripple; neo etc. are getting increased day by day. So; you can go for it.
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 01:07:38 PM
Don't listen to others; though the current market looks bearish right now but check other forums and sites. Investors are very hyped up about ETC getting added to CoinBase. It would be huge move for ETC and this sort of steps always seem to have an effect on a crypto's growth. In case of ETC; I believe it will have positive effect.
Pages:
Jump to: