Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ETC now? - page 4. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:16:40 PM
It seems to me that most people now understand that investing in ETC is now meaningless. Now it's better to work with ETH and LTC. You know how much per month it creates a new token on the basis of Ethereum. here's the answer
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 04:49:43 AM
I think that now the price of ETH within $ 290 is a very low value that will soon increase and should reach at least 400
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 04:41:41 AM
Some people may ask us not to buy the Ethereum because the price is going to drop to $100. But I don't think so. In my opinion, the price of the Ethereum still has the great chance to increase. We can wait patiently until the next month or OCtober. At least, this coin can hit its normal price in more than $400. Everyone will hope this condition and miss the bull market.
Activity: 392
August 21, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
In my opinion ETC always will be how ltc, little brother of etherium.
If developers can implements something extra ordinary, simply classic have only one they dont fork blockchain after hacking the DAO
I would suggest to buy ETC now that the value is still low and 2nd, invest. Because the bigger you invest, the bigger profit you received. But the most important thing is patience, because you need a lot of patience in waiting for your profit. In every investment, of course long term is needed because I believe that this will give us a bigger profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
August 21, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
In my opinion ETC always will be how ltc, little brother of etherium.
If developers can implements something extra ordinary, simply classic have only one they dont fork blockchain after hacking the DAO
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 04:24:02 AM
it's true that we invest Now we will most likely become millionaires, bro. if we buy etherium in large enough quantities. because the price dropped. By holding we will become rich
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:21:56 AM
I think, at the present time, you should invest a lot in ETH. There is a lot of information that the drop in ETH is an opportunity for investors to invest in it. ETH is expected to beat Bitcoin in the future. If you now invest in them, I am sure that the amount you receive within the next few months will be very high.
Activity: 392
August 21, 2018, 04:16:56 AM
I don't think so investing now in the etc is a good idea as the market is at dump state where everything is not going good and people don't want to invest in the coin which can give them a loss in the coming future. I could not see the etc doing well lately also. The news of the etc getting into the coinbase is not solid till now and after watching the unpredictable market we cannot say the same! Maybe after entering the coinbase you can get a good return.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
Sometimes some coins if listing it will increase in other market. And etc will be the good choice you will get big profit. I'm happy to see the market these days and also etc and btg being the coins that the increase always high.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 21, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
ETC is a good altcoin that will probably rise in price later regardless whether it's been added to coinbase or not! If the information about coinbase is solid, it will definitely impact the price positively! However, be careful not to buy people's dump!
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 04:03:08 AM
Hi, my friend, I have not heard of this news, and I don't think it will happen. The current market is in a downturn, and most people are watching and not investing, so you should be cautious for a lot of observation. Be careful with the trap.

I also think as you because The market is now very complex and unpredictable. There may be another drop in price so caution is over. If you want to invest i think that Bitcoin still is good at .
Activity: 602
August 21, 2018, 04:01:38 AM
When etc will added on coinbase then you may invest on it cause later if it does not added on coinbase then you may loss a huge amount. Wait for a few months then invest on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:55:33 AM
In fact, I do not quite understand the meaning and benefits of ETC investments right now. Now this project does not mean anything good, I personally focus on NEO and ETH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 20, 2018, 01:40:13 AM
So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?

There must have some reasons that Coinbase agree to list ETC but not any other coins. Maybe, they paid lots of money to Coinbase. Like some news recently, any coins want to list on Binance, just need to paid them 400 BTC
Activity: 165
August 20, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
Investing in this market, we must be cautious. Because this year's encryption market is very risky, we have lost a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's investment, but the market so far, I think it will not fall, and now it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 219
August 20, 2018, 01:37:48 AM
ETC has increased the wave more than 20%, but I have not bought it has already dropped. I wait for the BTC to 4k $ and then buy it
Activity: 471
August 20, 2018, 01:33:37 AM
Recently ETC is added in coinbase that is so hot news for ETC fans who using coinbase.After added in coinbase this coin rate going to the moon.ETC is the good project obviously you can invest but you can wait some days for buying to something lower rate .
Activity: 161
August 20, 2018, 01:25:56 AM
The price of Ethereum now is quite for a starter investment. If it's price will go back up to 600$ then you could have 2x of your profit for sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
if my advice is yes, because in my opinion the price of ETC will increase very high in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 20, 2018, 01:18:17 AM
There are a number of projects turning to using the ETC platform, These are signals that show the possibility of development! This platform is quite small, investing properly will be very beneficial!
Pages:
Jump to: