Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ETC now? - page 7. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
I think ETC is very promising and its future is very profitable. I think it will be more profitable when its work with the coin base. In my opinion; you will be invested before going to the coinbase; you will benefit.
Activity: 53
August 10, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
I think ETC will definitely see a bull run after getting listed in Coinbase in coming days. Already the market for ETC is seeing a uprise in price and the listing on Coinbase will just trigger it more to reach beyond its limits. I don't know about others but I am definitely holding on to my coins till I experience the next trend by myself.
Activity: 28
August 10, 2018, 10:25:13 AM
Buy ETC, it's very potential. Today coinbase is finishing the process of putting the ETC list on the floor. Great opportunity for those who hold this coin. The future of ETC is expensive
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 10:21:47 AM
I think it’s a very good time to invest on ETC. The price of ETC are little down now. As I understand the price of it will increase very soon. So its high time to invest on it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
With what is going on in the world of cryptocurrency market. There is clearly a reduction in the prices of coins in which ETH is inclusive. For a rational businessman to make huge profit there is need for him to buy of invest when price is low so that when the price risescin the nearest future he will sell and make huge money. The price of ETH is down presently, I think this is the nice time to buy or invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 10, 2018, 10:03:08 AM
OK, now is a good time to invest in ETH, this is a very potent coin and now it's a very cheap price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 10, 2018, 10:01:40 AM
Investing in ETC looks popular these past few days and i heard that Bittrex will provide fiat USD pairing to ETC and XRP. For me, it looks like bittrex have this big expectation with ETC and is actually a good news for that altcoin. I am also planning to invest $100 to ETC and see how it goes.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
You can invest on this time because in this projects price is not too much high. Invest when the prices are low. But you need to choose a good coin also.You can invest on this time because in this projects price is not too much high. Invest when the prices are low. But you need to choose a good coin also.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 09:47:24 AM
I am very hopeful about ETC to be honest. All the other crypto enthusiasts and experts have also predicted that it is very likely for Ethereum Cash to see an influx in price after it gets listed in CoinBase officially. This incident will not only increase ETC's demand but also people will start accepting it as a proper fork of Ethereum.
Activity: 147
August 10, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
This is the best time to buy it, just patiently wait has it goes up
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 09:24:35 AM
For now it's time to invest any kind of  altcoins we want to because most of them are goes down.But make sure or analyze that you buy are profitable in the future.
Activity: 29
August 10, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
ETC is a good coin to buy but anyone that wants to invest should make his or her research before buying the token
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
I think ETC is very profitable and secure. It will be more profitable when it will be added to the coinbase. So I think investing before going to the coinbase; you should take advantage of the benefit.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
At the moment there is a downward trend but I think there is no need to panic and you need to buy )
Activity: 383
August 10, 2018, 09:05:06 AM
It’s not wise to go for ETC right now. The price of ETC is too low. So; you may go for bitcoin; neon or Ethereum. These are at the top of the cryptocurrency list.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 10, 2018, 08:46:55 AM
yeah I think that etc can be stronger than it is now, its coin have potential in the future, I believe ETC will still go up its value later, now is best time to buy now and hold it till end year
Absolutely, ETC have a great future, even though it is in red now but for sure it rise again once market recovered. They can grab the opportunity of buying it in low price but only invest the money that you are not in compromise so there is no problem even if it won't pump directly.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
I think it’s not proper time to invest but if you do than you have to be alert. As I know Ethereum is getting added with coinbase because ethereum will get support by coinbase according to the coinbase’s announcement.
Activity: 134
August 10, 2018, 08:23:45 AM
I do not think now is a good time to invest in etc specially since we are still currently in a bear market. Also, etc is just a hard fork of eth which has ethereum foundation backing it unlike etc which i think has no group backing it at all.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
August 10, 2018, 08:19:58 AM
Personally, I think investing in ethereum now is not really a good idea as it might fall again. I believe you should wait a little while or when the price falls and then you can buy because ethereum is a good coin and it also has very promising potential.

It is not ETH but ETC or ethereum classic if you think it wrong. Right now I don't think ETH will go deeper below $300. ETC is another good coin which is actually the original ethereum but I am not sure if it can enter Coinbase easily as there seems to be more coins with solid backing that are awaiting too.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:02:33 AM
"It might be easy to see ETC as a fresh start at being able to get in on Ethereum. I want to invest
in ETC because always realize that with great rewards come great risks.
"
Pages:
Jump to: