Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ETC now? - page 9. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 10, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
There are better options than buying ETC now, you should think about some low price coins such as XLM, EOS. These are potential coin and will recover strongly when the market stabilizes
I think ETC is also good, it's just that the price is quite expensive if compared to other altcoins, such as XLM, Cardano or Ripple. but it is better if at this time to invest in cheap coins, in order to save our capital
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
Recently, market sentiment is not very good, but ETC alone has gone out of an independent trend.I was very curious at first, until I saw a few news to find the reason, because a Chinese group company invested 50M dollars in funds to ETC, so it rose against the trend.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
I will suggest you to stay away of this right now. The price is really low till now. The price may go up after it gets added to coinbase. I will recommend you to wait till then and take your decision afterwards.
Yes, I agree with you, it is better not to invest first in ETC, considering the current market conditions are still slumping, wait until the market rises again and waits for the coint to be added to coinbase
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
August 10, 2018, 04:09:26 AM
You can do so for me. In the long term, investments on such coins can make a smart contract pay off and bring a profit. It is necessary to wait for the bull market in the world of crypto-currencies and to buy at the bottoms. ETC is a very promising coin which in the future will still give us money and a little to increase our capital. Waiting for what we need.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:59:20 AM
I personally dont think it's the right time to invest on ETC as currently it's price is quite high as it is. Maybe you just wait a bit and see where things go.
Activity: 99
August 10, 2018, 03:37:18 AM
I will suggest you to stay away of this right now. The price is really low till now. The price may go up after it gets added to coinbase. I will recommend you to wait till then and take your decision afterwards.
Activity: 350
August 10, 2018, 02:29:40 AM
I think ETC coins will be invested before going to coinbase. In my opinion; when it is connected to the coin base; its price will increase and you will benefit.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 01:47:16 AM
I consider the ETC coin to be a good investment, like all alternative coins. Although there are rumors about the ethereum classic, the fact that the director of this company often comes dishonestly and artificially creates a take-off of the price at the expense of false rumors...
Activity: 165
August 09, 2018, 11:25:52 PM
It is indeed a good investment to invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum has fallen a lot in today's market, and I think that the price of Ethereum is now the lowest price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 09, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
I disagree. Eth hasn't shown any movement and in case that it does, I think it will be downwards. Its better to wait for it and buy than investing now while there is a high possibility price drop. If you will sell it on the next bull run, you can buy anytime but if you have limited capital (like me), you can stay put and wait for it to drop.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 10:31:27 PM
while ETH is down let's invest in it, hopefully this ETH can be like the end of 2017 where this ETH can be the second best coin after BTC, hopefully our investment can run well
Activity: 136
August 09, 2018, 10:14:57 PM
There are better options than buying ETC now, you should think about some low price coins such as XLM, EOS. These are potential coin and will recover strongly when the market stabilizes
Activity: 64
August 09, 2018, 10:14:04 PM
What?ethereum has been talked from facebook group to invest in?lol that was a joke,only noob will believe that conversation,stop listening to those who gives you some hints instead do your own research because this is your money and thats not theirs ,so be responsible and never believe hearsay budz
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
August 09, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?

What?ethereum has been talked from facebook group to invest in?lol that was a joke,only noob will believe that conversation,stop listening to those who gives you some hints instead do your own research because this is your money and thats not theirs ,so be responsible and never believe hearsay budz
Activity: 139
August 09, 2018, 10:05:56 PM
Ethereum Classic #ETC has many great news recently. It has just listed on some major exchange, includes Coinbase.
Bittrex Exchange also announced that they will add fiat trading for ETC pair (ETC/USD) on this Aug 20.

These causes ETC pumps to near $20 before dropping to below $15 now.
I think it is quite good to buy some #ETC at the price of below $15.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 09:58:38 PM
I fell into the Coinbase Pro ETC trap..... Bought some and threw it on the exchange expecting it to pop up like every other coin that has been listed and.............. poop.  Didn't work out.  Maybe when they put it on regular Coinbase it will have a little pump. But for now I am stuck with some Eth Classic that I didn't really want.   Cry
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 09:55:59 PM
So Im apart of some crypto groups on facebook and in one they keep talking about etc getting added to coinbase, what is your guy's opinion on this price wise would it be a good idea to invest in etc now before it goes on coinbase. And also does anyone know the specific reasoning behind why etc is getting added to coinbase?
I think now is not the right time to do tha tbecause the arekt is not so good now so we had better to wait for some time to see the bull market to come. And I do not know the reason for the choice of it as the coin to coinbase.
Activity: 95
August 09, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

I already bought some ETC. I think ETC is good for long term specially if you buy now. I don't know the exact reason for coinbase listing, but if there are many people telling about it. There is a higher possibility to get listed. The price will go up for sure.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 09, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

The truth is ETC is outperformed Ethereum this past days so why not worth a try since ETC is a stable coin. other than that is just a FUD! well Coinbase ETC listing really help ETC to push further as we see it I recommend to buy ETC now before the price is cheap I bought some already?
People have sold their ETC for the news and then it's not worth to buy ETC again and you can see that the ETC chart shows that the interest to buy ETC has decreased a lot cuased by those buyers have bought when rumour about coinbase listing has created and the majority of them are selling for the news.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
August 09, 2018, 07:54:24 PM
First, have you looked into what etc even is or what it's all about.

Way back when eth started out, they got hacked in a major way.
They decided to just fork the chain so they can devalue the original eth.
When you fork a blockchain, the original one doesn't disappear, so the original eth stayed around and eventually got called ethereum classic.
The "new" eth is what ethereum is today.

All of the major devs moved from the old one to the new one, but there were some people who stuck around for etc and that's why it is still alive today.
It wasn't until last year that major developments started to take place.

now, they are very different in their use and purpose.
If you feel that etc has a place in the future crypto world, then I would say yeah buy some now.
If you feel that it doesn't have much longevity, then just avoid it all together.
Pages:
Jump to: