Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 100. (Read 41757 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
In any case, even if the price falls in the future, by the end of the year when the market is fully recovered, the price will again grow by 2-3 times.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
Hello.

investing in Ethereum if you're sure to do it, because ethereum and bitcoin have a strong market share and it does not go down drastically. but we must have patience in investing in coin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 30, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
Maybe this is a good time to buy ethereum while the price is down and we could hold it for a short time. but I think the ethereum will increase again in the next month so if we don't want to miss with the increasing of the price, then we need to buy right now. Ethereum has a huge potential and will obvious grow. Investing in Ethereum now is resonable anyway. As long as the market is red, I advise you to invest in eth.  Soon there will be again growth and by the end of the year the price for eth will grow at least 2 times. So, the value of bitcoin is that it is an exhaustible resource with limited release. His platform is the basis of most successful altcoins. Blocking Ethereum develops in a different way. Here coins are not limited, but the original technology serves as the foundation for business solutions known as smart contracts that save resources and are quite actively introduced.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
Hello.

I am certain that this is the right time to invest in ethereum. Its all because of the coming bull market this time of year, you should buy ETH months ago. because ETH continues to rise up
Activity: 15
July 30, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
Of course now is a good time to invest in ETH.  Now the price is very low for this coin.
Activity: 137
July 30, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
Ethereum is still the strongest of the Altcoins, the growth is very stable . We can not exclude the fact that it will replace Bitcoin .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
Ethereum has many more use cases than Bitcoin does. Not only can you use it as a peer to peer transfer but you can also use it to create your own ICO. It is even used to put data onto the blockchain. The future of ethereum contains a lot more hopes than Bitcoin does. Creating another Bitcoin is much easier than it is creating an ethereum that is running efficiently.
The lower we spend in our company in ETH, the higher revenue we can get if the ETH rises again in the market. and I think ETH is the best altcoin without any uncertainty about the requirements of innovation and its purpose, but because of the smart contract technology as well.
But for now there is an ideal time to contribute to ETH on the grounds that the current price value in the market is low.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
Ethereum has many more use cases than Bitcoin does. Not only can you use it as a peer to peer transfer but you can also use it to create your own ICO. It is even used to put data onto the blockchain. The future of ethereum contains a lot more hopes than Bitcoin does. Creating another Bitcoin is much easier than it is creating an ethereum that is running efficiently.
Activity: 272
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 06:33:32 PM
I always have several ether, and I'm not going to take them out until the price is more suitable. I advise you to buy it, the ether is stability.
Activity: 103
July 29, 2018, 06:28:32 PM
Ethereum has always been a good coin to invest and hold for a long time, because it has good foundations
Activity: 658
July 29, 2018, 06:23:07 PM
You can always invest in the etherium, but now it is most profitable therefore do not even think about it. This is a good investment of money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
July 29, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
Now the Ethereum is much more reliable than the other altcoins. It is in demand and is used in business, unlike many other currencies. And as long as there is no serious competitor, investment in the  Ethereum is a correct and logical action.
Why not? Do you forget NEO, Ripple, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, etc. always want to replace #2 coin of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market?
I do not say Ethereum is #2 in the ranking of cryptocurrency world, but at least, in the crypto market, Ethereum really higher than other altcoins in this ranking.
And every day, the top 10 coins always want to replace Ethereum to attract more investors.
Activity: 56
July 29, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
Yes, ETH is 2nd popular cryptocurrency in the world. I think there is no risk in investing in ETH. Most of the ICO's are now launching in this platform and i believe the price of ETH will up go very soon.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 10:40:02 AM
Hello.

For me as long as the price of ethereum is less than 500us it is a good time to invest in eth as we are only waitinf for the rise not like when the price of ethereum is 800us and above although we are hoping for increase but there is also a big chance to decrease. Now is below 500usd so yes. And also if you are happy with the flow of prices and your gut said yes then you can invest.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
I like many people believe that now is a good time to invest in Ethereum, as the price has fallen significantly, but in the near future it will become more that will earn
Activity: 364
July 29, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
this time is a good time to invest in ethereum, because Ethereum has great potential among other altcoins
and we will very soon bullrun, I predict price of Etherium in this year about $1500
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
Hello.

I think now is the best time to invest in ETH because the market is stable and the price for ETH is no longer falling.
Activity: 206
we're Radio, online!
July 29, 2018, 05:15:22 AM
Now the Ethereum is much more reliable than the other altcoins. It is in demand and is used in business, unlike many other currencies. And as long as there is no serious competitor, investment in the  Ethereum is a correct and logical action.
Activity: 53
July 29, 2018, 05:10:26 AM
 LISK and NEO are altcoins that have very rapid growth. I think this is indeed the best chance to invest on both coins. other than ethereum should invest in other coins. it will be better because it can be a back up of your capital.
Activity: 61
July 29, 2018, 04:11:02 AM
Etherium has a good future. Now it is very suitable for investment, you can think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: