Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 103. (Read 41757 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 07:08:56 AM
The value of ethereum is currently decreasing, so now is the right time to invest ethereum. You can buy in large quantities at a cheap price. You can resell your ethereum when it goes back up at a high price, it's very profitable.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
I think now is the best time to invest in Ethereum and we can make a lot of money from it if we are patient enough.
Activity: 308
July 25, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
I think it's a good idea to buy Ethereum around 450 dollars. I don't see it going much lower than this and it's upside is around $1200 which would be a massive gain.

I share your opinion. I doubt that Ethereum will drop to $400. I think that soon it is time to start recovering  and I am sure that will pass $1200 this year.
Yes, I'm holding some ETH and I also think it will pass $1200 in the last few month of this  year. I hope it can reach to $2000 in this year. The price of BTC is increasing so I think ETH will also increase soon
Activity: 88
July 25, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
Investing is too risky. But if you want a long term investment then invest in ethereum. But not all your money. Eventhough ethereum price can increase this year. Think that ethereum is still developing there's a lot of chances in ethereum.
Activity: 26
July 25, 2018, 12:09:37 PM
Yes, it's a good time to invest in Ethereum while it is still low prices. As of now, the development of Ethereum is slow and hopefully it will increase at the right time. Patience is needed here for a profitable future.
Activity: 167
July 25, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
It seems to me better to invest now in ETH than to wait a few more months, because the market has already begun to recover.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

right, right now is the right time for ethereum's investment, because ethereum prices are still cheap, in a few years ethereum prices will rise high
Activity: 64
July 25, 2018, 10:36:49 AM
Hello.

You should ask yourself about it, will you trust to put your money in ETH ?
If you trust ETH, you should buy it now when the market price still not too high.
I'm afraid that you won't find any kind of this price again in the future if ETH skyrocketing.
Activity: 95
July 25, 2018, 10:22:49 AM
ethereum is a very good coin for investment I hope more and more investors are interested in investing in ethereum to boost the price of ethereum in order to keep going up and able to compete with bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 10:58:05 PM
ethereum can serve as one good investment, because ethereum has a platform that supports a lot of ico and ethereum price resistance is also good so do not hesitate to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
July 23, 2018, 10:37:48 PM
I believe in ethereum too. So I invest to ethereum.
For now, I have 3.012672 Ethereum and I will hold it until the price goes up again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 23, 2018, 10:37:36 PM
Yessss, Ethereum has held up better than bitcoin has during this entire bear market. Although buterin is a little bit crazy at times, I think the eth ecosystem is going to have a great future.
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 10:36:28 PM
That was a good idea. Invest more to ethereum and earn even more.
Ethereum has a lot of potential to grow. Just trust it.
Activity: 336
July 23, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
Hello.

ethereum is the right choice and solution for investing. because so many investors are entrusting their money to the coins. so why not? . buy now while the etherum is down
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 23, 2018, 10:26:18 PM
I'm thinking of waiting. because the price of ethereum is going down .. probably will reach at the 0.05btc level. but for the long term, buying for now is also good. I think in the year 2019-2021 ethereum has a price of more than $ 2000. I believe it. and hold for long term.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 23, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
Investing in eth is an opportunity this time, because even if bitcoin is pumping eth is still dropping, so then I believe that buying eth this time around is a great or maybe big opportunity that can really give as a huge return of our investment in the near future. Etherium is also the most popular coin that can also give as a huge amount of return in the near future. So then I believe that we aalso need to prepare for it and buy it today before its too late.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 23, 2018, 10:11:10 PM
Hello.

Of course now is a very good time for investments in ETH.  The market is just starting to recover and the price is still low.
today the etherium shows a minus 1% And against the background of what is happening on the crypto-currency market, we can assume that the price may drop even lower. Why the price for Bitcoin is restored, and the etherium is lowered on the contrary.
investment is an opportunity to get substantial profits. seeing the development of coins that will rise quite high through investments will be great for the future to make the ultimate profit very expensive. and this advantage brings many changes to the coin. like Ethereum, which becomes a coin with a developing ability that is so increased it will be very good for investment.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 23, 2018, 05:49:45 PM
I think it's a good idea to buy Ethereum around 450 dollars. I don't see it going much lower than this and it's upside is around $1200 which would be a massive gain.

I share your opinion. I doubt that Ethereum will drop to $400. I think that soon it is time to start recovering  and I am sure that will pass $1200 this year.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 05:49:36 PM
investing in ethereum is a smart choice for investors. ETH is also considered as a useful application platform and creates its own fragmented financial ecosystem.Ethereum is introduced in late 2013.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 23, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
Ethereum is part of the exciting cryptocurrencies boom that has taken the world by storm during 2017. It’s a decentralised system, the benefits of which include enabling payments to be sent across the internet without the need for a bank or another third party.
Jump to: