Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 96. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 02:31:33 PM
I believe that now is the best time to buy an ethereum. Because the market fell a little. And experts predict growth to 30% at least by the end of the year. I think that you need to buy before it's too late.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 02, 2018, 02:29:42 PM
I trust this project, so sometimes I buy these coins for long-term or medium-term holding. I think that the market will come to life soon.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:28:05 PM
I think it's better to wait until tomorrow.  It looks like the price will fall below $ 400.  In any case, by the end of the year you will get a very good profit.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 04:38:53 AM
I think you are right, the investment in etherium will be able to bring good profits in the long term
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 04:37:23 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Yes it is the best time to invest because its value its only 400$ and its pretty cheap compared to Bitcoin. Right now its price is stagnant at  400$ I do not know what happen but It is a sweet spot to invest you money especially if you are planning for a long-term investment. Just give it time to recover this 2018 and many people believe that Etherium would be the next top notcher cryptocurrency king.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:17:05 PM
It's very good time to invest in it because there will be many changes in Ethereum this year
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
Yes, Ethereum is a good investment, because if you see the movement of their price in the market, You'll see a big enlargemnt of the value. For me is a good time to invest in this in ETH, also because is growing with all ICOs that might be a good investement.
Activity: 33
August 01, 2018, 07:28:01 AM
Investing in etherum is good idea,,one of the great coins thaat have potentiality is etherum,,etherum and bitcoins together with some coins,,so making investment in etherum will be of a good idea that will later result in great profit at the end,,,this is the time we can invest  in etherum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 31, 2018, 10:27:02 PM
I want to buy ETH when it reach $ 370 it would be very soon. This is doesn't mean that I dont believe in ETH, but I think that before reaching heights, it can fall significantly.

The latest $370 point of ETH is at April 2018, it's also the lowest price of ETH from the beginning of  this year. In my opinion, ETH will never drop to this price again, you're wasting your time to wait for this price.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 10:19:11 PM
Right now is the perfect time to reinvest in ethereum but I do not think it is good for you that you are expecting the same kind of results that we got last year, if you want to get a similar growth in your investment you will need to invest in altcoins with a very lower market cap.
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
I want to buy ETH when it reach $ 370 it would be very soon. This is doesn't mean that I dont believe in ETH, but I think that before reaching heights, it can fall significantly.
Activity: 35
July 31, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
 Ethereum I think is a very good idea because of the potential for big profit in the future, Ethereum is a very promising coin so do not hesitate to choose it, now I see the market is starting to have a positive movement so this is the right time to invest in the long term.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
July 31, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
eth is my favorite altcoin now its value is relatively low may be the time to invest but only if you have patience usually its recovery times are very long
Activity: 210
July 31, 2018, 10:51:54 AM
Yes I think this is the right time to invest in ethereum, if you are sure do not be delayed, investment in ethereum if you understand in doing it certainly can get more result, hopefully you are lucky
Activity: 171
July 31, 2018, 10:44:06 AM
Most likely the price will fall again $ 450 and then again slowly grow.  So it seems to me now is a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 08:23:46 AM
personally, I will not invest in Ethereum yet. for the reason - I'm not sure that the market has stopped its decline.
Activity: 107
July 31, 2018, 08:22:04 AM
I think you can make an investment now, because now the price of ethereum is also still cheap, so you also still many benefits in the future, see the development of ethereum every day also grow better.
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 08:18:15 AM
It's a good move to invest in Ethereum because this has been a long known coin which is the favorite of coin enthusiasts. I think it can be compared next to bitcoin in terms of value. It might be dipping now but I believe time will come that it will rise again.
Activity: 123
July 31, 2018, 08:14:05 AM
That depends on you and the analysis you have made on the market trends and the patterns ETH tend to follow. We all know the quality of the coin and what heights its capable of reaching.  ETH is one of the best and the fact that its cheaply available in the market currently even makes it better, its an undoubtedly fact that the coin will regain its lost value, so take advantage of the situation and invest now when the value is still low
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 08:13:42 AM
it seems that if you invest in ethereum it seems to be able to get a very long profit therefore you should not invest only in ethereum alone but also for investment in some other coin. so when the other coin goes up you can get a lot of profit.
But now the crypto market is very difficult to predict, but the current price of ETH is very cheap, I think it is better to invest after Idul Adha later because the price movement is clearly visible.
Pages:
Jump to: