Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 99. (Read 41757 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
If you are happy with slow growth then yes, it is a very safe investment and will rise this year. However, do not expect massive growth as it has already been to the moon. You should invest in cheaper coins that will reach the same price as ethereum. Take a look at LISK and NEO, both of which are competitors to ethereum and will rise rapidly this year. LISK is cheaper, but NEO is already ready with ICOs - both are better investments for 2018
I think that LISK is one of the really good options, and NEO does not really like me. NEO is now in silent stagnation. I do not know what can stir it. The project is good, but passivates.
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 02:23:41 PM
I think that the ethereum is a promising coin. A lot of projects use this cryptocurrency as a platform, so the prospects are great.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 02:20:46 PM
Ethereum is the feature. Bt the question is can it rival bitcoin?
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 02:17:52 PM
I think that we need to wait some time, the market is unpredictable . the price can go both up and down
Activity: 199
July 30, 2018, 01:16:12 PM
Ethereum is the best altcoin and investing in Ethereum will bring future profits.
Activity: 1344
July 30, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
I try to keep at least thirty percent of my portfolio at ETH. This is necessary so that something promising could be quickly bought avoiding exchanges.
Activity: 97
July 30, 2018, 12:24:42 PM
It's a very good idea. Ethereum will soon be a very big coin
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 12:15:55 PM
Ethereum is still the strongest of the Altcoins, the growth is very stable . We can not exclude the fact that it will replace Bitcoin .
And I think that we can exclude this fact. Ethereum is powered by some people who are afraid to sit on bitcoin and go to the next token, that is, Ethereum. But bitcoin itself is growing and continues to grow in public. And the more confident he goes, the bigger his audience. Ethereum is just a raft on which bitcoin residents wait out the storm.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
Of course, investing in Ethereum is a very good time, I think that the price of Ethereum will continue to grow in the future. ETH is very good for long-term investments.
Activity: 71
The Future Of Work
July 30, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
I think investments in the Ethereum can be quite profitable and least risky. The rate of the Ethereum has already stabilized and can begin to go up at any moment.
Activity: 185
July 30, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
In the event that you are content with moderate development then yes, it is an extremely safe venture and will rise this year. Be that as it may, don't expect monstrous development as it has just been to the moon. You ought to put resources into less expensive coins that will achieve an indistinguishable cost from ethereum.
Activity: 125
July 30, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
If you are happy with slow growth then yes, it is a very safe investment and will rise this year. However, do not expect massive growth as it has already been to the moon. You should invest in cheaper coins that will reach the same price as ethereum. Take a look at LISK and NEO, both of which are competitors to ethereum and will rise rapidly this year. LISK is cheaper, but NEO is already ready with ICOs - both are better investments for 2018

This suggestion was not just good look but it is absolutely good advised. It is much better to have other option of investment because in case you got lucky of all that is your luckiest day ever. Better to pick the best option if you think there are others than the mentioned alts.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 12:07:39 PM
All investments in crypto are good for the long term. it now depends on how you manage your investment. ethereum is very good if you use for investment because you get ethereum price in this year very cheap.
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
I invest only in Etherium and bitcoin , I think now is a good time to invest in them
Activity: 308
July 30, 2018, 11:59:04 AM
I think your decision to invest in the Ethereum. Ethereum coins that are very good and these coins are very attractive to investors. Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin so you need not fear that the coins will fall. But these coins continues to rise and continue to follow the growth of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 57
July 30, 2018, 11:38:17 AM
More and more ICOs are conducted based on ethereum platform. That pushes the price up. The best time to buy it was a week ago, but i believe that it is still not late. You will still have good profit if you hold it for some time. The other thing you can do is to invest in ICOs. By doing that you can profit much more if you invest wisely
Activity: 293
July 30, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
Hello, I think that sure you need to invest in ether because it is better to invest now as you will benefit fro, the price now which will increase soon and you will be able to earn good money
Activity: 22
July 30, 2018, 11:37:36 AM
Like it.
I also want to invest ETH.
At the present , It's seem as so cheap.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 30, 2018, 11:37:17 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
In any case, even if the price falls in the future, by the end of the year when the market is fully recovered, the price will again grow by 2-3 times.
eyhereum is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies nowadays and i believe thatbit will bring you a lot of profit, good luck
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 30, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
i think that now is a really good time for the investing and i believe that you will like it as there are a lot of people who love ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: