Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 97. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:12:33 AM
I think yes because Ethereum is now a very promising co-worker
Activity: 48
July 31, 2018, 08:03:41 AM
Currently, the top three virtual currency is led by Bitcoin, Ethereum and Pipple. These are the largest coin in the market and are the most widely used. As for the Ethereum from the end of 2017 until now there has been a great development, so many people invested in this coin that became rich. Ethereum has gone up 40 times over the previous time. With the development of this coin Ethereum, the financial market will have more breakthroughs. According to experts, in the future, the price of Bitcoin as well as Ethereum will still increase, even increased many times. Ethereum is therefore very potential and worth investing in
Activity: 49
July 31, 2018, 07:59:23 AM
I think yes. Looking at the advantages of ETH, anyone can guess the future of this currency will be bright as long as investors are long-term investment in this currency, there will someday be comparable to Bitcoin. The development of Ethereum is also the development for 4.0 technology for the future. In addition, the price movement of Ethereum is very appropriate for trading
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 01:03:42 AM
Ethereum works on smart contact and it's the kind of unique technology which ether introduced first. Though there are many more now a days like IOTA but ether marketcap is still way ahead of all. I believe ether has very good potential to become world class currency in coming future and investing in it is good idea.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
it seems that if you invest in ethereum it seems to be able to get a very long profit therefore you should not invest only in ethereum alone but also for investment in some other coin. so when the other coin goes up you can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1260
July 31, 2018, 12:02:52 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Investing in ethereum will be a good option to choose because you can use eth for various things.
You can hold it, trade it, or you can use it to participate in many ICOs. You know that many companies raise funds with ethereum tokens.
Activity: 51
July 30, 2018, 10:31:30 PM
People are becoming more aware about ltc and its makes more demands for ltc so I think yes price will be increase in the future for long term it's best investment Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 291
July 30, 2018, 08:44:32 PM
I am a strong believer in Graphene-based technologies, largely because of their impressive scalability and minimal transaction fees. I recognize this post has had an obvious EOS bias, but keep in mind that Ethereum currently has a viable product with a market cap of ~$30 Billion. If you want my honest opinion, I am bullish on both EOS and Ethereum, and I believe once EOS is launched, both platforms will still have tremendous room to grow.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
July 30, 2018, 08:10:30 PM
Investing in ethereum is one of the most intelligent methods to create opportunities for generating profits. Ethereum has tremendous potential to develop its technology, its owned community has now dominated the market. So he has a very bright future to continue to be at his level of popularity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 07:58:29 PM
Yes this is the best time to invest because of the current status of the market today. Many new in the market are selling their coins because of the current status. So you can grab the opportunity to buy those coins. Ethereum shows so much potential its like the second coin next to bitcoin.
Activity: 97
July 30, 2018, 07:39:56 PM
if you choose etherium to invest it is a decision that I think is very appropriate due to the etherium altcoin is very good, I also invested in etherium every month
Activity: 448
July 30, 2018, 06:20:27 PM
yes it's really good time to buy, Eth is block chain project and also have bright future , Eth accept tokens and Eth position 2nd , day by day increase their popularity. Now Eth price low , so should be buy Eth because Eth can be go 2k$ in this year.
Activity: 308
July 30, 2018, 06:18:35 PM
Ethereum will be more huge in the future,it is the most normally utilized stage for the new altcoin projects,these engineers are utilizing erc20 tokens for their new undertaking so yes it is as yet a decent time to put resources into ethereum,i am holding ethereum for more years since I am one of those fortunate individuals who got it when it was not exactly a dollar,now it gave me a great many dollars from just two or three thousand speculations 2years back.
Activity: 644
July 30, 2018, 06:15:16 PM
Personally I think that every crypto investor should have at least 10% of portfolio in ETH. ETH is the main altcoin and widely used as platform for ERC-20 tokens
Indeed, Efirium is the main coin for the platform, then I would prefer not less than 50% of the total investment from my portfolio. It is in this quantity that you need to invest in the etherium. At least that's what I do.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
Personally I think that every crypto investor should have at least 10% of portfolio in ETH. ETH is the main altcoin and widely used as platform for ERC-20 tokens
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 30, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
The right choice, because it seems to me that this cryptocurrency is the most valuable in the market, the rest I do not think that will show such growth as Ethereum. He is more promising than Bitcoin since on his network many projects are created to improve the real world and many areas and directions.

You are right and Ethereum is going to recover to the last peak. I don't thing that Ethereum is more promising than Bitcoin, but definitely has a great future and it is under valuated now.
Activity: 552
July 30, 2018, 05:45:41 PM
Ethereum still has a very good potential to break it all time high, but there are so many altcoin out there that will give you more profit. But when it comes to a long term hodl, you can stick to ethereum
Activity: 199
July 30, 2018, 05:39:10 PM
In my opinion Ethereum is one of the best coins and is now at number two after Bitcoin. I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Ethereum has dropped to the present and prices have fallen a lot. The price of Ethereum is very low now. If you have enough money, I suggest you should invest a lot. In the future it will profitable.  
Activity: 41
July 30, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
This is a good time to invest in ETH since BTC is going on uptrend, ETH is most likely the coin that will follow after the BTC bull run
Activity: 392
July 30, 2018, 05:30:55 PM
I think it's a good choice to invest in Ethereum as well. you don't have to invest all your money in Bitcoin. you can invest it in different coins such as the Ethereum. I heard that Ethereum is second to Bitcoin. that means it has a good reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: