Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 102. (Read 41757 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 09:34:58 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Yes, there has no specific time and date on when to invest in ethereum. You must invest as soon as possible because sooner or later the value will rise. The ethereum is worthy to invest and actually at this year ethereum is on the top of all currency. It is also good in short term and long term investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 09:32:17 AM
With Ethereum implementing a PoW/PoS hybrid in the near future, I believe that the coin will increase in popularity. The very fact that we can create passive income from HODLing this coin makes me interested to invest in it.
Activity: 18
July 27, 2018, 09:20:17 AM
Ethereum market share is one of the highest coins. The season to invest is very affordable. Because in the future it can get very high.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 26, 2018, 04:46:33 PM
I'm sure that ETHERIUM still has a lot of potential .. very many projects are coming out on their platform. now his price less than $ 500 but that does not mean thet people stopped believing in this technology ... he will show himself and grow to $ 1000 or more: D so I continue to buy this coin
Activity: 94
July 26, 2018, 04:34:51 PM
Many people believe that by the end of the year the price for ETH will grow to $ 2000-2500.  And so I think now it is worth investing in ETH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 04:33:12 PM
The value of Ethereum is very high, it is the second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. And I think Ethereum has a high long-term investment value. The price of Ethereum is very low now. I think it is very suitable for investment. And I believe that the price of Ethereum will pick up in the coming months.
Activity: 136
July 26, 2018, 04:27:14 PM
Hello.

Why not?  The price has now grown by only 10-15% and this is a small increase.  And when the market fully recovered, the price will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
Ethereum is less volatile than other cryptocurrencies. Many ICO projects create ERC 20 tokens and use an ETH block for smart contracts. While the situation will be the same, the price will remain stable.
yes Etherium is a very good coin because it has the features needed in the project then for the future of Etherium is very promising. I am sure holding Etherium for the long term will bring great benefits.
Activity: 152
July 26, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
Hello.

ETH is the best choice for investment for the long term. It is a very strong community, platforms, projects and it is the best team development.
Activity: 49
July 26, 2018, 02:24:49 PM
Ethereum is less volatile than other cryptocurrencies. Many ICO projects create ERC 20 tokens and use an ETH block for smart contracts. While the situation will be the same, the price will remain stable.
Activity: 105
July 26, 2018, 02:23:23 PM
Ethereum is one of my favorite coins where i keep big % of my money. I think it has great potential.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 02:21:57 PM
Yes maybe you can buy some ethereum and other altcoin it. there are many coins that have potential in this year.
Etherum is of course one of them, for me its price will be growing up in near future and probably it will hit some nice amount in coming months so don't be scared and try your luck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 02:19:50 PM
ETH prices have begun to rise since BTC prices have increased little by little in recent weeks, so for an investment into ETH anytime the time would be good because ETH has good potential for future crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 02:17:59 PM
Ethereum (Ether) is likely to do better in the next year than ever before, because all the people discovering bitcoin now are finding out about altcoins (several months lag) and the first one they will read about (or buy a crypto-kitty made of) with be Ethereum.
Activity: 52
July 26, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
Ethereum is less volatile than other cryptocurrencies. Many ICO projects create ERC 20 tokens and use an ETH block for smart contracts. While the situation will be the same, the price will remain stable. But when the ICO will use some other network, blockchain, price ETH could quickly fall!
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 26, 2018, 02:11:21 PM
Ethereum is still in good condition for the purchase request. Ethereum investors will buy as long as it continued to gain money. There are two important reasons to buy Ethereum. the first reason is that most ICO teams prefer the erc20 token. The second reason is the second best crypto currency in the Ethereum market.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 01:22:03 PM
I think it's not worth waiting for when the price falls again because probably it will not be and it's better to buy coins now.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
Hello.

if it seems to me it can be if you want to invest diethereum because we know that ethereum can be long term investment although the price is down but we choose a long period of time so we can wait until the price is stable and we can get the profit from the ethereum.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 26, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
I think now is the best time to invest in Ethereum and we can make a lot of money from it if we are patient enough.
Right I think too so this time is indeed the best time to invest on ethereum,
most importantly we must be sure if we want to invest in ethereum
Activity: 7
July 26, 2018, 07:11:15 AM
Yes maybe you can buy some ethereum and other altcoin it. there are many coins that have potential in this year.
Jump to: