Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 91. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 09, 2018, 08:30:22 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Ethereum has dropped to it's lowest value this week and I believe that it is the best time for us to take advantage to the price to buy and invest more. Buying at low price would put us into risk bit would also provide us a maximized gain in the future so we better be brave.

The market is very unpredictable and the downtrend already lasting a half a year. Last bear market lasted two years just to bring things in perspective. If we don‘t see some green flags from regulation next month then it could also very well be the case that Ethereum drops even lower.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
in my opinion and now the price is down or up, it is still very good for us to invest in the ethereum coin because ethereum coin has a high potential and is very good for us to hold in the long run. I'm sure the future of etreum will continue to grow and the price will increase.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Starting price of 1 etherium barely reached 50 cents, and today, as we already know, the bill goes on hundreds of dollars. That is, if the investor who invested money in the airships two years ago now just sold them at the current exchange rate, his investments would be repaid in a 600-fold amount.
Activity: 31
August 08, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
I like Ethereum very much as this is a reliable and trusted Blockchain, although the current market trends have shown that any crypto project right now can do a lot better. But ETH stands well when compared to the other projects.
Activity: 73
August 08, 2018, 04:22:29 PM
Yes, it is different, and first of all, because the possibilities of the ether expand due to the functions of intellectual contracts. This is what has become an important factor in his growing popularity. For conventional money transfers, you can use conventional bitcoins or any other crypto currency, but only etherium takes the user's relationship to a fundamentally different plane.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
this is the right time to invest in ethereum, especially when the price is very cheap. and I'm sure ethereum will reach the maximum price later this year. so, invest don't hesitate.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:58:33 PM
I doubt if it's best time, even the coinmarket cap is not smiling at all. Note am not your financial adviser.  Always DYOR
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 08, 2018, 03:51:56 PM
ETH is a very strong project. But it starts to develop actively and go up only at a time when the market is moving up and investors are showing a lot of interest in ICOs.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 03:47:11 PM
Hello.

I think the price for ETH will start growing tomorrow and will be $ 400.  Therefore, it is better now to buy coins while the price is only $ 360.
It might not happen. Most people here want the price of Ethereum to go up but we know it may not happen.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 03:45:19 PM
Hello.

I think the price for ETH will start growing tomorrow and will be $ 400.  Therefore, it is better now to buy coins while the price is only $ 360.
Activity: 104
August 08, 2018, 02:31:58 PM
I prefer to invest in Ethereum because Ethereum is a very stable coin and the listing of altcoins Ethereum is one of the top most potential coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 02:12:02 PM
Ethereum is also one of the most promising projects so you can invest in it very easily and you can get better profits  through ETH.  Ethereum gives better opportunity to earn money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
August 08, 2018, 02:06:09 PM
Hello.

Ethereum has dropped to it's lowest value this week and I believe that it is the best time for us to take advantage to the price to buy and invest more. Buying at low price would put us into risk bit would also provide us a maximized gain in the future so we better be brave.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
Ethereum is going to be number one coin.
So investing in Ethereum is always a good choice

Among the fundamental news that can help the Etherium at the moment, we can note the announcement of the support of the ERC20 protocol by the Coinbase exchange. However, this does not mean at all that in the near future it or GDAX are going to add some tokens to the listing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 08, 2018, 02:00:54 PM
Hello.

Probably yes, for me its good invest in Ethereum or BTC other than cryptocurrency because Ethereum have good platform and use in blockchain. You can buy now Ethereum because the price of ETH is down, then sell it if the price is high.
It's true that what you say is that right now can be said the right time to buy ethereum,
because now the ethereum price is down, so we buy it and hold it until the price rises maybe the profit we get will be big
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 08, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
Hello.

The market price of ethereum today is $400 dollars and i can say that it was a decent price to invest a huge amount today since it already reached $1k dollars in the past months ago.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 01:16:20 PM
I can see that the ETH price is 350$ now and this is a great chance to buy ETH at a low price. Ethereum is good for long-term investment. It will pass 1000$ again in a few months or a year.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 08, 2018, 12:51:28 PM
Hello.

Probably yes, for me its good invest in Ethereum or BTC other than cryptocurrency because Ethereum have good platform and use in blockchain. You can buy now Ethereum because the price of ETH is down, then sell it if the price is high.
Activity: 102
August 08, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
Ethereum is a coin I trust. Crypto is among the strongest coins in the money world.

Many tokens are produced with Ethereum base. Which makes Ethereum so valuable. The best thing about crypto money is investing in it after doing good research.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 08, 2018, 12:46:25 PM
Ether is still very undervalued at $800 a piece. Remember just about a month or two ago people thought bitcoin was overvalued at $1000 and it’s inching in on $19,000 right now. In order to double your money on bitcoin, it would have to rise to $38,000 a coin, while ether only needs to reach a much more reasonable $1,600 for you to double your money. The Casper update is set to release early 2018 on the Ethereum network, and that should help give the currency a boost. As always, only invest what you are willing to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: