Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 90. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
many opinions were on this score! but the best time has come probably today! for the last year, I have not seen such a low cost of ETH! now is the best time for investment, such low prices will not be there any more!
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:55:17 AM
ETH's current price is $ 360. If you have any doubts, I bought an extra ETH this morning. Getting 10-20% at this price is too easy, the future ETH also increased sharply
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
yes I think,right now eth price is very low.I hope that this price will be double after end of the year.so that this the really good chance for invest in eth.
thank you
Activity: 59
August 09, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
Invest in Eth will be a good decision. Try to collect it if the price is low. Sell them in a good profit or you can trade them or also hold them for future.
Activity: 119
August 09, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Of course this is a good time to invest in etherium because prices in the market are decreasing in recent months. You can buy and sell until the price stabilizes again
Activity: 295
August 09, 2018, 10:48:05 AM
Now its a very good time to invest in ETH, just take a look at the current price. Hope to see ETH over 1000$ per coin in next few months. Totally undervalued at this time, I think because of panic sell...
Activity: 63
August 09, 2018, 10:47:54 AM
If you get your coin in a low price, collect it. Trade it or hold it for future. I think it will a good choice to invest in Eth.
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 10:45:46 AM
Ethereum is altcoin only behind bitcoin , the big market capitalization , which is valued by investors. At the end of this year , eth's price will be $2000 and even higher. I recommend you invest in eth right now
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
if you think to invest in eth then now is the right time. eth price is so down now. but i'm pretty sure the price will raise again. eth always be the best decision to invest. 
Activity: 73
August 09, 2018, 10:31:57 AM
After all, the demand for Ethereum is still very large. Do you not know how much you are prepared to invest? Have time to exchange ideas on how to invest! I also really want to learn.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
I think the Ethereum will return its positions and not only strengthen them, but also raise them thoroughly. Just everything has its time. The current fall will not be eternal.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
I think this is a really good time to invest in Ethereum. Ethereum itself is a good coin and will grow. And I think that in the long term it is a good investment. But do not forget about the other coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 09, 2018, 10:13:40 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I think the price for ETH will start growing tomorrow and will be $ 400.  Therefore, it is better now to buy coins while the price is only $ 360.
Yes im agree, soon eth will back into $ 400. I dont know why people are panicking and sell their coins just because SEC postponed the etf, i even think this a good sign that SEC are considering to accept the proposal of vaneck etf. Ethereum also one of the most successful project so its safer to invest in ethereum rather than to the new ICO.
August 09, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Of course, the price of Ethereum has fallen to the bottom. If you are optimistic about it, then I think it is a good time to invest in it. I believe it will not fall sharply any more. You just have to patiently hold it and wait. The market is picking up, then I believe that you can get huge profits from it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 10:09:56 AM
Yes of course, now is the right time to buy the ether, now the lowest price price this year and below this price will not go down. So do not miss this moment and invest on the ether right now, then it will be later!
Activity: 81
August 09, 2018, 09:40:29 AM
I think now is a good time to invest in any coin since the price is still low. The price is predicted to increase by the end of the year as what the past years have shown so investing now will be a good move i think
Activity: 90
August 09, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
For me Yes it is the great time to invest in ethereum because the price now of ethereum are no low and ithink if you invest now you get a high profit if you hold your ethereum until the priceof ethereum are back to the normal price and if the price are back to the normal price i think you are now a richer personbecause of ethereum.
August 09, 2018, 09:33:07 AM
at this time ethereum prices dropped dramatically we should wait until the lowest point for investment and that is the best opportunity to invest in ethereum,because the price will not continue to decline, it will definitely rise again so we must take advantage of the momentum.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
August 09, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
I am personally still waiting for the decision of the bitcoin ETF to invest in cryptocurrency including investing in ethereum. maybe this is my way to invest in times like this the most important thing before investing you have to strengthen your intention
Activity: 128
August 09, 2018, 09:20:19 AM
Ethereum is a coin that is growing everyday ,it is becoming more popular everyday with more ICOs being established in the crypto world. Ethereum is a coin that looks really promising and it will very good and wise to invest in it. The price of ethereum now is very low and this is the perfect time and opportunity for you to buy more and invest more in ethereum because its price will rise highly again before the year ends. So buying ethereum now on a low price is the perfect timing.
Pages:
Jump to: