Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 92. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:16:01 AM
Ethereum has always been profitable, and now that the price is extra cheap it can easily give you a lot of profit in just a few months from now as soon as everything  recovers back to the all time high
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
August 08, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

This question should be ask in 2014 when eth created. You can see many earlier adopters of eth are got much profit from it.
ETH now is used by many peoples and companies in ICO. So i think yes, it is a good time to invest in ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 10:36:44 AM
The decline of the market should always be used to invest in the crypto currency. Now the price of ETH is very welcome to invest in this coin. By the end of 2018, growth is expected to double. And by 2020, even more.
copper member
Activity: 462
August 08, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
Hello.

For me, yes because while the market is down, the price of ethereum is very low and i believe when the market recovers it will increased a lot
Yes, I think that's not only true for ethereum but all the coins too,
and I hope that in the near future the market can stabilize so that later ethereum prices can rise
copper member
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
Yes ethereum is the good Profitable investment Platform & i Really believe when you invest to it theres a big Chance to get more profit after 2018 year, because ETH has the quality to be the best, So ethereum Now is a good time.
Activity: 326
August 08, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
Hello.

It seems like Ethereum is losing its positions because it is not so hyped already than it was before and people seems to have lost trust in it then before, but also it is not worse that it was, so the perspectives is the same.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 07, 2018, 07:39:24 PM
Hello.

For me, yes because while the market is down, the price of ethereum is very low and i believe when the market recovers it will increased a lot
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 07, 2018, 07:21:49 PM
Ethereum has always been one of the best coins out there, and i am never going to lose my faith on it, in fact, buying at this point is one of the best things that you can do

I could never say it better. Ethereum is the best altcoin and Ethereums popularity will grow. Every token that is using Ethereums platform is going to push the price of Ethereum
up.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
August 07, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
This could be the single most important decision anyone could make In his cryptocurrency experience, one thing for certain is that ETH. Will get back to it's feet, the market is red and most coins are suffering but it just a matter of time, ETH has the quality to be the best there is and it will someday so take advantage of the cheap value and buy
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
I think investing in etheruem is the best bet in crypto market.
I usually invest in etheruem, pair other altcoins with etheruem
but with the current market I don't think investing in etheruem for now
is a good idea maybe you should wait till the market recover.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 06:13:34 PM
Ethereum has always been one of the best coins out there, and i am never going to lose my faith on it, in fact, buying at this point is one of the best things that you can do
Activity: 28
August 07, 2018, 06:06:40 PM
of course this is a good time to buy / invest in the altcoin ethrium, while the price is down very sharply. You can invest in the long term at this time waiting for the price of etherium to return to stable prices
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 05:56:43 PM
Yes, Ethereum is here to stay for a while. I'm not saying it can't be replaced by another platform in future, but I don't think it's going to be any soon. People see Bitcoin and Ethereum as some kind of security in crypto space. Sh*tcoins can die easily, but ETH can't die until something better replaces it.
Activity: 106
August 07, 2018, 05:56:31 PM
Well, ethereum keep dropping everyday at the moment so it would be best to wait for a few days to see if it drops even more and then buy it at a good price, you will have to hold for a long time though.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 07, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
Now the price for Ethereum has fallen once again and I think that this will be the last fall. In autumn, the price of ETH will start to grow due to the improvement of network scalability.

I also think so, it seems to me that now is the time to invest in ETH. It should be very expensive because it is a very valuable asset and it is much more important than Bitcoin
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
Now the price for Ethereum has fallen once again and I think that this will be the last fall. In autumn, the price of ETH will start to grow due to the improvement of network scalability.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 05:47:26 PM
I think that Ethereum has great potential for development. Its smart contracts are widely used. I think Ethereum is profitable. Yes, I think that investing in Ethereum now is a good time.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 07, 2018, 04:16:13 PM
I think that now is the best time to invest in the etherium. This is one of the most successful and promising projects and in the future can bring very good profits.
Activity: 125
August 07, 2018, 03:51:15 PM
Hello.

Of course, now it is worth buying coins, because the market is already stable and the price of coins does not fall by more than 1-3%.  Therefore, it is better now to buy coins.
Activity: 445
August 07, 2018, 02:59:39 PM
I think that this is a good choice, because ETH has good chances in the future to grow in price to a new level, it has very good prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: