Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 94. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 04, 2018, 02:38:29 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
hello! yes, why not? this is nice altcoin and moreover, it is intereting for some really influencial people and projects. it is among the first ones to consider
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 02:36:00 PM
ETH is good coin. it is number 2 in coinmarketcap, that's the good decision if you invest on it.
i believe if market goes iup ETH can be up more than 2 times
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 02:34:40 PM
Ethereum is always giving me an opportunity to invest. He always gave it up to this number. However, the emerging new technologies could be EOS, for example, and will dominate Etherereum.
Activity: 83
August 04, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
I think it's a save investment in Ethereum.It will rises soon about at the end of this year.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 02:30:20 PM
I invest in the ethereum because now it's the best time. The etherium is now cheap and popular. I think that now it will be the best solution.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 02:27:55 PM
I believe we are  in the expectation of a large jump in the growth of crypto-currencies now. Fundamental and technical analysis shows that growth will begin in the near future.
I agree with you, I am sure that we have already passed the bottom and now we must only grow. Eth has a very high potential for price growth, I expect that by the end of the year we will be able to take the level of $ 2000. And the current correction is manipulation.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
I believe that now is the best time for investment. Because now the market has fallen and the coin is cheap. I think that this time will not last long.
Activity: 364
August 04, 2018, 02:25:22 PM
If i have money to invest in ethereum right now  i will invest my money now. Because the price is low. And why i invest my money in ethereum, because i believe ethereum will grow in the future.
except ethereum there are a lot of cheaper coins which are worth investinf into? so do not be disappointed
But I think now is the right time to invest in Ethereum. This zone gives Ethereum strong short-term support.
I think August will bring bulls more free space to maneuver, with respect to the price of the crypto currency will grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 02:21:47 PM
If i have money to invest in ethereum right now  i will invest my money now. Because the price is low. And why i invest my money in ethereum, because i believe ethereum will grow in the future.
except ethereum there are a lot of cheaper coins which are worth investinf into? so do not be disappointed
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 02:21:06 PM
Hello.

of course you can invest in ethereum? this cryptocurre cy is going to make a millions of peofit? so do not waste your chamce
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 04, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
Activity: 322
August 04, 2018, 01:50:37 PM
Now is the time to buy Ethereum, Investing are a good way to earn a huge return, make sure you buy them when the price is low, if you taking risk to buy when its at peak then it will be hard to take profit
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
I believe we are  in the expectation of a large jump in the growth of crypto-currencies now. Fundamental and technical analysis shows that growth will begin in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 12:45:02 PM
Hello.

There is no doubt that it is a good time to invest in ethereum because the value of ethereum now is only $406 and that value is very affordable so buying a lot of ethereum now is really a good investment to do, to make a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 12:38:19 PM
I guess the green market will be back. It's time to invest in Ethereum now. The price of Ethereum will go above $ 500 next month. This will give you the opportunity to earn 15%. I like the Ethereum project. The ideal platform for investment is the Ethereum platform.
Price can easily jump, the price now is already very cheap.
At least there will be a price surge to come that will bring the price to $1,000, I know it's possible and we still have more months
to realize that target, one good news will change everything so buy at dip.
I agree with you completely ... But I think the first breakthrough that should be in the beginning of autumn will be a little lower than $ 1000
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
It seems to me that now is the time to make an investment in ETH as now this coin is at the very bottom .. I think that it will not be cheaper anymore
Merit: 106
August 04, 2018, 12:32:39 PM
The market of crypto currency is only being formed. Altcoins is not just going to be very expensive. So far, I'm investing in the Ethereum.
Activity: 490
August 04, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
I bought an ether for 17 more bucks. Of course, the part has already sold but the big one still holds, I believe that it will cost about $ 3000, maybe in the next year or maybe in this.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 04, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
I guess the green market will be back. It's time to invest in Ethereum now. The price of Ethereum will go above $ 500 next month. This will give you the opportunity to earn 15%. I like the Ethereum project. The ideal platform for investment is the Ethereum platform.
Price can easily jump, the price now is already very cheap.
At least there will be a price surge to come that will bring the price to $1,000, I know it's possible and we still have more months
to realize that target, one good news will change everything so buy at dip.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 10:11:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: