Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 22. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
types of altcoin are very much. However, I have some altcoin which I think is very potential. I love Neo, Ethereum, Dash, Stellar, Ripple and also some new coins like EOS. I think investing in the altcoin there is no harm. You can also try to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 144
June 21, 2018, 11:57:52 PM
Altcoins are currently being the target of investors in investing. Since altcoins have now grown and had large communities as well, some of them also have a bright future, such as ethereum. Altcoins is a good and supportive alternative to invest in, considering there are many choices of coins with a variety of potentials, in addition, the price is also very affordable. So the ethhereum community is not too burdened to invest here.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
June 21, 2018, 11:53:09 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
I'd rather invest in a coin that's still under $ 1 and wait for that for sure. Well it waited for him to take a long time to develop, but it is a certainty. And I guess if they are going down it will not be as big as a coin that's already above $ 1. But nowadays so much altcoin, you have to be careful in choosing the altcoin to be invested.
Activity: 129
June 21, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

For us, we will invest in the long term, especially bitcoin, Ada, ltc, Neo, for us now the price is also cheap, so we will easily get many advantages with high price,
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

Altcoins are a great investment in terms of possible revenue %. ...and are also brilliant for use in everyday transactions.
In terms of investing, the price fluctuation is the biggest which is great for speculators. Movements are many times greater than on the main BTC price.
In blockchain technology terms, altcoins are far superior to the BTC network in terms of privacy and features. Bitcoin will always be the top dog and its very good, but Altcoins like Electroneum and Privcy are the future. Both utilising the TOR network.
Activity: 125
June 21, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

personally I think, if Investing on Altcoin, I would rather choose Altcoin that has proven themselves that their rank is higher as one of the best cryptocoin in the market. Although high competition in their market is still rising. I would recommend Ethereum as the best Altcoin to invest at this time.

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
It is always a good time to invest, today there are many coins for example I think it would be Monero, Ripple and Ethereum to have a good choice. Also if you want to buy for example and try to keep them you should have a little patience and not give much importance if the value of your currency can go down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
June 21, 2018, 11:17:15 PM
Well actually there are a lot of altcoins available now in the market. But we investors must be careful because alot of this altcoins are either scam or tricks to get our money. One of the best alcoin that i could recommend is Ethereum it is proven and tested and so far in ranking it place second or third in the market when it comes to popularity and widely use.
I saw and noticed that Altcoin's recent logging had improved so much that it was good to make Altcoin the current investment for greater profit in the future. so I highly recommend and recommend to invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 10:36:52 PM
Coins that I think are good are Tron coins (TRX) and Doge, in addition to the price is still cheap and see from the market quite good, buy for today because all the coins are decreasing.
Activity: 462
June 21, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

Now I'll select Tron (TRX) and Doge from interesting coins. I also traditionally invest money in popular currencies - ETH, NEO and LTC, they have a good potential for growth.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 11:06:57 AM
Many of the cryptocurrencies that I am looking forward to have started to plummet today. Before I thought EOS could become the dark horse of this year. Who knows that it has so many loopholes now? I am very confused now and I do not know what to do!
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 10:02:03 AM
According to me the time is right to invest in alts as the market is on the lower part so you will be able to get a lot of them and for a cheeper price than usual and you can see a good profit once the market recovers
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

in my view, if investing in Altcoin would be very profitable but do not just choose Altcoin because not all altcoins can be useful. Read the previous project, choose the best and invest in altcoin. Believe in yourself, do not believe the bad news is outstanding. Hope you succeed.

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 04:00:58 AM
At present, all favorite coins are really at bottom, this is really a good time to buy before any short bull run to gain good benefit.  I bought some EOS, Nano, Neblio, IOTA.
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 04:00:20 AM
I'm pretty much all in on Ambrosus.
ballsy but I like it! I went in pretty heavy around 4500 sats but not like you lol. can't say it's a bad call at all.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 03:59:01 AM
I see EOS has a good growth this year, I have a plan these weeks I want to buy EOS but there are some things I have to make sure according to the plan I made, if you ask my advice on altcoin investments I advise to buy EOS, or you can see the coins in the CPC list with your own analysis and plan because it would be great for you to recognize more deeply about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 03:47:10 AM
There are a lot of alt coins out there and so many of them has great ideas, project and product. I have several option that might will make you interested and they are NPXS, ZIL and ZRX.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

yes you can invest in altcoin right now, and you can invest in a promising long-lasting and profitable altcoins like Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins have blockchain technology and can last for a long time

Right now altcoin is also good for investing,
there are some good altcoins to invest like ethereum, neo, and litecoin,
maybe if we invest on altcoin then the profit we get is also great
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 21, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
Try to invest on pundiX now for short term trading because it will listed on binance and its fresh altcoins with potential to pump, but for long term I suggest that just invest on ethereum and bitcoin because this is the best crypto with no fail to success.
Activity: 350
June 21, 2018, 03:05:23 AM

yes you can invest in altcoin right now, and you can invest in a promising long-lasting and profitable altcoins like Bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins have blockchain technology and can last for a long time

Pages:
Jump to: