Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 23. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
According to me the time is right to invest in alts as the market is on the lower part so you will be able to get a lot of them and for a cheeper price than usual and you can see a good profit once the market recovers
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
Investment in altcoint especially in the ethereum a lot of devotees, of course they know the advantages or benefits in the can, hope you are lucky to invest here
There's a lot of potential in altcoin,but my option that I would like to involve is ethereum because this currency is already regulates higher prices and ethereum proves that it has a brighter future. We can say were ucky here to invest because we can earned good profit through bases the market fluctuation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
June 19, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
Investing in altcoyins, I think the most promising and profitable type of investment. These coins have prospects to become in the future bitcoin, etherium or neo.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 02:46:06 PM
Monero-this crypto currency has all chances to rise in price this year, as the project is an alternative to Zcash and is rapidly gaining popularity, so it is possible to consider investments in Monero.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 09:45:13 AM
Investment in altcoint especially in the ethereum a lot of devotees, of course they know the advantages or benefits in the can, hope you are lucky to invest here
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 09:15:31 AM
So many altcoins you can invest right now. but among the many altcoins I focus more on investing is ethereum because ethereum has better progress than other altcoins and is more stable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 02:33:24 PM
Of course you can invest in altcoins , now drawdown and good to take a few tokens ! so do not miss the moment)
Activity: 147
June 18, 2018, 02:32:09 PM
Although the current condition of Ethereum is falling in price, but I still recommend Ethereum is still a favorite to hold the long term, because Ethereum is a smart contact that many interested, have good team and project.
Activity: 172
June 18, 2018, 02:27:22 PM
Currently in the market there are too many Altcoins to invest, you would have to investigate on your own and also inform you personally among them are Ethereum, Monero and Ripple, you would have to buy and try to keep them several months to get your earnings.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
Choose the best of ICO and invest. The main thing is to choose the right ICO projects.
Activity: 66
June 18, 2018, 01:22:35 PM
Until now I have never invested in altcoin, I still like investing in bitcoin, because I am sure that bitcoin can be made for our daily work materials, materials until whenever.
Activity: 126
June 18, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

For the long term I will choose Ripple, Eos or Cardano. I think almost all Altcoin Top20 is very interesting to enter the portfolio, but it seems three Altcoin is enough to start.
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

It seems that Ethereum is still a favorite, especially when the market is experiencing a correction. I think most people feel unfinished with thin Altcoin.
Activity: 40
June 17, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
I am going to invest a lot of money in steem. I think steemit will grow a lot in future thus making this currency very valuable.
Activity: 123
June 17, 2018, 06:28:27 AM
For now I am still loyal to etherium, because in my opinion, the most promising and profitable coin in the future, therefore I will buy eth and hold it for years because it has the potential to become the most profitable altcoin in the near future as it is now, it leads to other altcoin, This is just my opinion, because it's like a main cryptocurrency like btc, ETH is used to buy coins in exchange only.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 06:19:57 AM
As always I was saying Ethereum is best for investing. Include some NEO, EOS, IOST, QTUM, IHT, NEM, and XMR into your portfolio. After a few weeks, your portfolio should look great with all green signals.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 17, 2018, 03:26:36 AM
Theres a lot of altcoin out there but we must choose the coin that we can assure the safetiness of our money. I never tried investing on alt but hopefully you can see an alt which can help.you.
if we do not originally choose ICO for us to make investment assets then the chances of our risk will be trapped in a fake project will be very minimal, and what we will get is a benefit if the ICO is a success
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
June 17, 2018, 02:55:11 AM
Just Ethereum! I suggest to invest on Ethereum because for me Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins to invest on, I'm pretty sure that you'll gain a lot if you hold it for at least a year. Smiley
Activity: 27
June 17, 2018, 02:49:21 AM
I hope to be invested in all altcoin that is in a top ten position in coinmarketcap.com. indeed almost fulfilled all and lived a few who haven't I invested. still analyzing whether it is indeed suitable for investment and constrained capital problems, too.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
ethereum is the next coin to lead,ethereum Ever since it has become somewhat of a controversial cryptocurrency,adding in value and maintaining it's value.
Pages:
Jump to: