Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 19. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

Yes, now investments in buying altcoins can be quite a profitable and promising solution. But you need to understand - for such a result it is necessary to take a responsible approach to choosing the right direction for investment. Personally, I now prefer to invest in the purchase of ETH, NEO and LTC.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 05, 2018, 03:33:26 AM
Invest on alternative cryptocurrencies will be nice if you do it now, the cryptomarket will be increasing so soon and now we have a chance to make a base for future income.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Idol Tokens of the Idol Network! " If you are into K-POP or J-POP, or even Hong Kong or Chinese entertainment industry, check out our project Idol Network. Celebrities can create their own coin on the platform for their fans, where each unique celebrity coin has their own unique features such as allowing fans to have, for example, exclusive parties and backstage passes to concerts. Links:
Whitepaper: https://file.idol.network/pdf/Idol_WhitePaper.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/idol_official
Medium: https://medium.com/idolnetwork"
Activity: 129
September 03, 2018, 05:03:49 AM
Investing is a good decision if you have quite free money and investin in EOS or NEO will bring you so much money. I want to recommend you to do this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
I mainly invest in Bitcoin but I'm also attracted to ETH. I have studied this coin for a long time and it seems that it is very promising, so I prefer to keep part of my capital in it.
Activity: 65
September 02, 2018, 04:57:14 PM
In the crypto currency market, you can find profitable altcoins for investment. The price of these coins fell 10-12 times. I invest in such coins!
Activity: 243
September 02, 2018, 01:10:39 AM
i suggest to look at coinmarketcap on the top 10 list, thats the safest way i think to invest now. while your studying for the 2nd plan if you wanna join ico project in the future, much better to read and search your own strategy to maintain and manage your risk.
yep.. I also always see the altcoin rank on coinmarketcap, it can be my guideline to choose the best altcoin to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 01, 2018, 03:04:12 AM
This recent dip caused by the bearish trend with Bitcoin has given many people the opportunity to buy back in at the lowest point of the market. I seriously think that you can pick any one of the top 25 established coins from coinmarketcap and invest in 1 or several and wait a few months for the market to recover. 100% gains should be an easy target for the patient.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 01, 2018, 03:01:17 AM
i suggest to look at coinmarketcap on the top 10 list, thats the safest way i think to invest now. while your studying for the 2nd plan if you wanna join ico project in the future, much better to read and search your own strategy to maintain and manage your risk.
Activity: 157
September 01, 2018, 02:57:10 AM
To generate profit quickly and maximally i think we should invest in the crypto market and buy the Altcoins on the coinmarketcap or the potential ICOS campaigns and keep them. And choose the strategy for each Altcoins must match the time to profit.
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 02:55:48 AM
Their are certainly a lot of altcoins you can invest your funds into. But I would advice you to invest into altcoins with good use case like etherum and altcoins that are well traded and are backed by a solid team as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:46:48 AM
There are a lot of altcoins available in crypto market but i prefer only some good potential altcoins,i also like altcoin that has a strong and reliable team,i think ethereum, cardano,neo and waves very well for long term investment
Activity: 252
September 01, 2018, 02:37:20 AM
Now investing in something very dangerous occupation does not give growth, and therefore the profit will wait a very long time
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 02:35:36 AM
The hyped established bitcoin and ethereum Major altcoins are all good for investment ...it requires patience as this time of the yr. ..
Currently I tried investing to new project coins..such as hydro, imtoken , CYMT .. A lot more..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 01, 2018, 02:30:18 AM
Maybe I would suggest to buy ethereum, because Ethereum coins that are very legenadaris are attracted by many others.

For the long term, I only bought DOGE at 33 satoshi and now the DOGE value is at 87 Satosshi.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 20, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
There are thousands of choices in this period because all the altcoin are getting very low price and very cheap at this time. If you consider investment, you should choose altcoin trading volume is stable and I advise you if you want to invest should choose the altcoin HT, BNB, CET, BIB, KCS because this is the 5 coins that I appreciate high and likely to be strongly pump in the coming time
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 11:46:14 AM
Today's best opportunity is to invest in altcoins, some of which have more attractive potential, one of which is ethereum coins that are so strong that they are easy to gain in the future.
Activity: 45
August 20, 2018, 12:46:00 AM
There is a great deal of chances in the market right now as the vast majority of the on a very basic level solid coins are at a low cost. In any case, as you requested a particular coin then I disclose to you I am investigating VEN(vechain) its a solid coin and has an awesome impetus this month as the mainnet dispatch happening this month. So expect a nice pick up on this one.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
August 07, 2018, 02:43:52 PM
Yes you should invest on alternativcoins because aside from they are trusted company to the public they have a affordable price or amount of coins or investments with good quality also.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
July 31, 2018, 01:46:21 AM
Yes of course, we should invest on alternativecoins because the business of alternativocins is in the good situation that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this industry.
Pages:
Jump to: