Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 20. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
It all depends on the money you want to invest, you should first try to inform yourself and also investigate on your own which would be the best Altcoins. The best thing would be if you do not have much experience investing in reliable and stable currencies, on all the most popular as Ethereum, Ripple or Monero that will have opportunities to earn money.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
July 22, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

I believe in ethereum, because ethereum is the best altcoin and with the highest population, and it can make the ethereum value increase high and also persist in the long run. For me ethereum is a definite choice.
Activity: 200
July 22, 2018, 01:58:44 PM
Yeah I think investing in altcoin will get a lot of profit. Having invested from altcoin for a few months, it will be able to meet my money needs. And when I need money I can sell my altcoins to meet my money needs and meet my needs. I'm interested in investing in altcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 05:09:45 AM
altcoin can have a decent future and give a benefit. ethereum could be the correct answer for look altcoin like these criteria. with an extremely strong ethereum framework innovation, future coins will give incredible outcomes to speculation.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
July 07, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

everything can and potentially. but you must be directly involved in speculation. not easy to bring advantage especially in short-term mode. the most important thing is always trying to do research and analysis so you can compare with other altcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 07, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
I am very happy to invest in altcoin. especially coins whose prices are rising and falling so fast. because I am also very happy to invest short term than on long term .
Invest in altcoin is the one of the best opportunity due to the coins are profitable when marker explodes high prices.  For now it is better to hodl, for a long time because market is on dump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 11:11:25 AM
I am very happy to invest in altcoin. especially coins whose prices are rising and falling so fast. because I am also very happy to invest short term than on long term .
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
altcoin can have a good future and provide a profit. ethereum could be the right solution to search altcoin like these criteria. with a very supportive ethereum system technology, future coins will provide great results for investment.
Activity: 378
July 07, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
there are too many of them to choose one coin. I believe that it is best to divide the desired investment amount and invest in a few coins
Activity: 235
Merit: 5
July 07, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
hello also, if i prefer ethereum if you want to invested, because coin altcoin which still have good prospect and good to be invested according to me is ethereum, because he is suitable to be invested and also good time if want to be invested, that my suggestion maybe you want to see it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
The most profitable investment I expect is to invest in altcoin top for me. They are mainly Ethereum, Ripple or IOTA, of course, Bitcoin. and last year, most cryptocurrencies made a very good step forward. Whether in technology, collaboration, new teams and projects, or overall in price increases
Activity: 124
July 06, 2018, 11:33:12 PM
I am planning to invest in Eloncity. This is a project marketed by Krypital group. This is a continuation of previous successes such as CMT, ABT, MVP, EGT. If you look at these projects you can see that it is quite successful and Eloncity's flooring is quite high and Eloncity's idea is very unique.
Activity: 111
July 06, 2018, 11:25:05 PM
Making a profit from the bounty, I invest most of it in Ethereum. With the next payment, I plan to invest in litecoin, because many sources predict it will grow during this year.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
invest if you have the opportunity, because many say that in 2018 altcoin can significantly grow in price and very large
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 01, 2018, 12:51:00 AM
I think I will not invest in altcoin for the time being, because the volatility of altcoin is too large, so it is not suitable for me.
I can't take much risk, so I only invest in bitcoin.
July 01, 2018, 12:40:29 AM
According to me the time is right to invest in alts as the market is on the lower part so you will be able to get a lot of them and for a cheeper price than usual and you can see a good profit once the market recovers
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
June 30, 2018, 01:57:26 PM
If i had free money, i would invest into MANA. I really like the way it was stable on the bearish market, and decentraland is impressive project
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
I might want to inclined toward Ethereum & Ripple which are good for investment which also potential in Market & hope the price will increase more in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 30, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
According to me the time is right to invest in alts as the market is on the lower part so you will be able to get a lot of them and for a cheeper price than usual and you can see a good profit once the market recovers
For me, it's more worth to invest in ethereum that part on altcoin because this, is already proven that has a potentiaL to explodes high prices in just a short period of time as we look in market it's similar by bitcoin .
June 30, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: