Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 18. (Read 3962 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 03:43:58 AM
Not all counterfeits are worth investing in. Especially in a market downturn, only COINS with potential are suitable for long-term investment. I still think bitcoin and ethereum are the best investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

Yes, the decision to hold and buy altcoins can now be a very good idea. After all, now the prices of most coins are approaching their minimum, and with time the price recovery should start. But you need to carefully consider the selection of suitable coins. For example, I can recommend the purchase of Ripple, ETH and NEO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 03:40:25 AM
Currently I do not want to invest in any altcoin. As the e-money market is still standing, there is no sign of rising prices. I do not want to bury my capital again. When I sell my coin, I will continue to invest.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 03:38:06 AM
It is necessary to invest in altcoin only on bottoms. The cryptocurrency to be in the very bottom now and I recommend to buy it right now.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:33:58 AM
I think most alts are useless. Anything alts can do BTC does better. RSK is much better than Eth once we get sighash_noinput, and offchain smart contracts using things like adaptor sigs are much better than RSK.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 11, 2018, 03:11:42 AM
A general overview of the coins make us realize that almost all the coins are burning and today's investment depends on the investor as to which coins to invest. I like to invest in ethereum and you can give it a try.
With how ETH falling right now I can also say that investing with this project will be a good idea if you are aiming for longer holds, this project already have exposures and can be supported anytime by people who are looking for diversions, what we needed to do is to fully understand the target success
of any coins we prefer to hold and invest with, quality project will rise back and bring investors great outcome.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 03:03:27 AM
It is necessary to invest in altkoina right now. I think this very good time for investments. We will earn a lot of money. Correction hurry up to end soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 11, 2018, 02:58:24 AM
The most promising altcoin in my opinion is Etherium, so most likely just in it and will invest!
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 11, 2018, 02:49:39 AM
A general overview of the coins make us realize that almost all the coins are burning and today's investment depends on the investor as to which coins to invest. I like to invest in ethereum and you can give it a try.
Activity: 62
September 11, 2018, 02:44:57 AM
Hi guys, there are some undervalued altcoins, check these coins out and this exchange!
https://crex24.com/exchange/ZNCO-BTC

https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/RPI/1D

https://freiexchange.com/market/HUM/BTC

All these are proof of stake coins.

Freiexchange is a germany based exchange!
Activity: 392
September 11, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
In my opinion today we can buy altcoins. I think the price will not fall further. The most profitable investment I hope is to invest in the top altcoin for me. They are mainly Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin.
Activity: 33
September 11, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
I am always ready to invest in the altcoins that I have studied. I like the new technology of this market. If there is more money, I will invest in ETH, XRP, LTC, BNB, EOS,...
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 11, 2018, 02:41:53 AM
I have already invested in Ethereum, EOS, Ripple and Neo. I am looking to invest in this ICO as well: https://www.nextpakk.com/
Activity: 672
September 11, 2018, 02:38:59 AM
There are thousands of choices in this period because all the altcoin are getting very low price and very cheap at this time. If you consider investment, you should choose altcoin trading volume is stable and I advise you if you want to invest should choose the altcoin HT, BNB, CET, BIB, KCS because this is the 5 coins that I appreciate high and likely to be strongly pump in the coming time
investing in coins is indeed very capable of being a good improvement and carrying coins growing far more. besides that, for Altcoin which is currently growing, it will be very capable of bringing it into coins that continue to advance and bring prices and values ​​to high.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
September 11, 2018, 02:35:34 AM
Hi, I am looking forward to invest on ethereum now that the market is down and as we all know the price now of it is below $200 so it is a big opportunity to buy a lot of it or invest on it. There are lots of good altcoins which have potentials but I think ethereum has a big potential in altcoins so I believe it will have a great bright future soon and it will surpass its highest price.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 02:32:24 AM
Here Ruby-X! The Beta Service is live on. the official service launches from 20 Sep.
There are lots of events like bounty campaigns, airdrops, trading contest and so on. check our bounty thread or website Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 02:29:44 AM
I do not see any projects in which it was possible to invest.All promising coins are better to buy on the exchange after the ICO at a more attractive price and without KYC.
September 11, 2018, 02:15:36 AM
Now the market really creates excellent conditions for a profitable investment of money in the purchase of altcoins. Since the beginning of next year, we can see a gradual recovery in prices, so investors will be able to make money. For example, I now turn my attention to the purchase of ETH, EOS and Ripple.
Activity: 420
September 10, 2018, 01:35:22 PM
Now among the altcoins there really are many promising coins with a confirmed potential for further development and appreciation. Especially at a time when prices in the market have almost reached their minimum. Personally, I plan to buy ETH, LTC and Waves within this month.
September 10, 2018, 03:44:18 AM
I think the EOS will be a great altcoin. I have some surveys about the features as well as its technological indexes. It's really very good and I think it's even better than ETH. So I believe it will soon return to $ 15 per coin.
Pages:
Jump to: