Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 3. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
First, it is better to know how the crypto market conditions before investing. If it's more profitable, then make an altcoin investment. At present, the process of investing in crypto is very necessary to be careful. Do not lose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
Iam now brought eth , neo and trx at lowest prices. So this is a last days for buy lowest prices. Iam strongly hold my coins to end of year or will reach my rice.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 02:38:54 PM
Right now I'm betting on DeepOnion, a very private cryptocurrency based on TOR network  Cool
It's underrated and undervalued at the moment but it is seriously competing with Monero and Zcash  Shocked
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 02:29:32 PM
at the moment, the most promising altcoins for me are tron, ada, Ethereum Classic
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
November 20, 2018, 03:46:18 PM
My preferences are ethereum, neo, bitcoin and monero. Their prices are now very cheap. As for the bulls, all of these prices will rise very much and we will not get any more from these prices. If you have cash in your pocket, take it without hesitation.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 20, 2018, 03:40:17 PM
I think the only thing worth investing now is RIPPLE , the project has very good chances for a pump in the near future. When the whole market goes to the bottom, the ripple can go up and bring 15% - 50% profit.
In any case, invest only what you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 03:38:54 PM
Looking at everything that is happening now, I understand that it would be better if I sold my tokens a week ago and left the market.
copper member
Activity: 224
November 20, 2018, 03:36:28 PM
IOTA, NEO, XLM and ETH. This is my fantastic four of crypto currencies that will change the world in the nearest future. We need to wait for the mass adoption and these coins will be in top 5 crypto currencies on CMC for sure.
Activity: 303
November 19, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
For me personally tend to choose some altcoins for investment after bitcoin but altcoin here I have passed the personal version analysis test, why is it considered necessary to have an analysis? worth investing long term.
Activity: 602
November 19, 2018, 06:33:59 AM
Investing in alternative coins can be very profitable if you find a good entry point to crypto. I think today is a good time to buy.
I will agree with you that when good projects for investment appear, great opportunities appear. For me the successful project is today it is the ETHEERA project. For the last 2 weeks the token of ETHEERA grew by 80,000 percent!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 06:21:32 AM
It seems to me, despite the current deplorable state, the most promising coin for investment is Ethereum, because I am sure that the market will soon go up and the coin will show good X's!
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
November 19, 2018, 06:11:03 AM
I prefer coins that can be mined, there are many new coins now, even you can see the coins you want in coinmarketcap,
Now the market situation is still not stable, the decline in coin prices is happening this year, I suggest you hold your money then do research by looking trading volume.
Activity: 98
November 19, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
just do study and invest and try to invest in top cryptos, don't listen anyone in this market, do your own.
Activity: 448
November 19, 2018, 05:34:52 AM
I agree that now is the right time to buy Neo coin as we can still purchased now at a very low and affordable price before the bull market comes and the price value will boost high. Now 10 Dolar. Very cheap.
Activity: 414
November 19, 2018, 05:15:24 AM
Investing in alternative coins can be very profitable if you find a good entry point to crypto. I think today is a good time to buy.
Activity: 417
November 19, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
The market has many good coins for investment. But I like ripple as it is the first coin that are being supported by banks. And its team and technology is also good. Its performance is good despite the fact that the market is struggling to rise. Other coins that I like the most are ethereum, ADA, MTC, Coinex and tron.
Activity: 640
November 16, 2018, 07:23:54 AM
there are a number of altcoins that I keep and hope for the price to soar like Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar, PundiX and EOS. I am sure that in the future it can soar because the technology projects that it carries have good potential and a solid team to continue to improve the projects they handle.
Activity: 99
November 16, 2018, 07:04:55 AM
There are number of altcoins in the mining market in which you can invest and get nice returns on investment.
Most of the crypto coins being inspired by Bitcoin, so every other crypto also shivered and went to hide themselves a loss in value.
so far litecoin,ethereum,ripple,monero and zcash are my best picks on investing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 16, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
The market has a negative trend for almost a year, it is obvious that the most profitable strategy in such a market will be scalping or day trading, but if you have little experience, it is better to just hold your coins before the trend changes. With proper knowledge of technical analysis, you will be able to determine in advance which altcoin will grow in value.
Activity: 420
November 16, 2018, 06:53:56 AM
Investing in Altcoins has always been a profitable business, so I think in general that today it was best to continue investing in altcoins because people will immediately have much more opportunities than regular investments in BTC
Pages:
Jump to: