Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 7. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
If you understand that now the prices on the market are very low and if you believe that the forecasts of so many traders who say that prices will rise, do you believe them? If yes, then you need to invest now and the sooner the better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
If you looking to the best altcoins you want to invest I can share you my project that I participated now and investing now. BithostCoin is one of my project now that have great opportunity and it have a huge community now they have a lot of investors and people who are helping to make the project to the top soon this project is promising that can make you gain a huge profit.
Activity: 140
October 30, 2018, 12:01:53 PM
It will be better if you choose yourself. But I usually pay attention to the coins from the top 10.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 26, 2018, 07:50:21 PM
Those who are not at risk is destined to work in the factory. You will understand, altcoins are high-risk assets, which in turn can bring fabulous profits.
I think that's what it's worth risking for. I personally took a chance.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
October 25, 2018, 01:32:06 AM
90% of cryptos are bubbles, also bitcoin is a bubble and the only currency based on deflation which makes it totally unsecure in the long run.. rest of the new outcome cryptocurrencies are theoretically the same as pennystocks which going broke after the latest High in most cases. Always di a lot of research before investung your money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 25, 2018, 01:29:12 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

In my own suggestion is Bitcoin, ADA, Bitcoin cash, EOS, Litecoin, Dash. These coin is very good for future investment.
I found coin predictions on finder website. You can see also, I liked the predictions.
Activity: 294
October 25, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

I am absolutely sure that buying good altcoins is now becoming an excellent solution for promising long-term investments. Today you can buy promising coins, which will definitely be more expensive next year. For me, such examples are Ethereum, NEO and Ripple.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
October 23, 2018, 01:12:15 PM
Ethereum is my first altcoin I  believe deserve investors attention.  I am looking forward to buy more of Ethereum if it keep dropping in price.  In addition to Ethereum,  I will be buying more of Litecoin dash and EOS!
I strongly agree with what you choose. That ethereum is a good altcoin for investment. I will also invest in ethereum for a long time. Because I'm sure ethereum will be extraordinary in the future.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 23, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
Ethereum is my first altcoin I  believe deserve investors attention.  I am looking forward to buy more of Ethereum if it keep dropping in price.  In addition to Ethereum,  I will be buying more of Litecoin dash and EOS!
Activity: 252
October 23, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
I would consider altcoins only in one case, if I was personally familiar with the Creator of a coin. It would give me some confidence in the project, otherwise it's just an unnecessary risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
Investment in altcoins is really great. We all should go for them. Coins like Stellar, Ripple and Paragon are too good for investment and profitability. They shall go very high.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 23, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
Invest in altcoin has two different  angle. One you can make huge profit if it work and can get multiple return in short time. Second it bring huge risk as most of ICO  Prove to be scam today.  So if you are risk taker then it is good for you
Activity: 308
October 23, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
Selected from coinmarketcap top 50 and top 10, then rebalancing during about one year - think it a good strategy in long term, in a short term it is very dangerous in my practice.
Activity: 287
October 23, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
Yes . If I choose ALT to invest I would choose ETH. with the technology developed. Used in many transactions, easy payments. I still have confidence in ETH will come back and in the future will develop further. Everything is just starting in the future
Activity: 55
October 23, 2018, 09:13:51 AM
search a good altcoin do your own research and hold for long stake you can receive good passive income with less risk
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 09:10:48 AM
I am very good with young projects that try to prove with some youthful maximalism that they are worthy of a piece of the pie and investors should pay attention to them.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 23, 2018, 08:36:55 AM
I invest in alternative coins because I think this is promising. But like many investors, I have lost part of the capital over the past few months.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 23, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
Altcoins are pretty good for day trading, but the hold of them, for a long time, I think that this is a very dangerous idea.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
October 23, 2018, 06:41:44 AM
if I think investing in altcoin is really fun bro. especially if we use bitcoin or etherium. then we buy it with other crypto must be very profitable. especially short-term investments
Activity: 574
October 23, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
i think i want to buy an old altcoin and it's also popular for me ethereum which we hold good in the long run,
because seeing ethereum price growth also increases compared to other altcoins, and also many ICO projects that use the ethereum base, so I think ethereum is also a good way for us to hold now
Pages:
Jump to: