Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 6. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 12, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

The price of ether can rise very much in anticipation of Constantinople. Personally, I'm going to actively buy it until mid-December, if the price does not grow earlier
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
November 12, 2018, 10:41:21 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

Currently that is about to end in 2018 and I find that we should choose bitcoin as the crypto we should invest most. Not only are prices rising in the market, but now many signs are turning the best for bitcoin. I chose bitcoin Cheesy, and you?
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
BAT and 0x (ZRX) doubled after listing on Coinbase. Now comes the turn of more mature coins - Stellar (XLM), Cardano (ADA) and Zcash (ZEC). The first has grown by 27%, Cardano is still in the waiting area, and ZEC for 2 weeks has grown by 9%.
Increasingly, coins show a positive trend, and this is only when they are added to Coinbase.
Activity: 546
November 12, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
Investing in altcoins is a profitable business today, because today cryptocurrency and altcoins in particular are probably the most profitable business, because it is altcoins that can bring people serious opportunities for the market and for their pockets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 12, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
I`m out of cash right now, but if i had some free money, i would like to buy more ripple. It`s not like i`m hyped about it, but it`s just very good
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
Now I plan to invest only in ethereum. I think that the price for this altcoin is extremely low and it makes sense to invest in it

I also think it is worth investing in etherum, its value is low but in the future you will not be able to confirm but I think if you keep it you will probably earn a lot of profit, in addition you should find more ada, neo.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 12, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
If the crypto market is a gold mine, the Altcoins i think they will be gold in the mine. Investing in the Altcoins is very accurate and wise. Once they are back, the gravity is huge and the profit is very high. So i still have a strategy to invest in the Altcoins at any time.
Altcoin is one of the best option in investment here in crypto because value of each coin continue to explode in high prices and we can expect good comeback from anytime. Make it quick because its now approaching.
Activity: 404
November 12, 2018, 09:57:28 AM
If the crypto market is a gold mine, the Altcoins i think they will be gold in the mine. Investing in the Altcoins is very accurate and wise. Once they are back, the gravity is huge and the profit is very high. So i still have a strategy to invest in the Altcoins at any time.
Activity: 268
November 12, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

I consider that now you need to be extremely careful, because most of the projects are very fake and there is no chance to make some money investing them.
Activity: 299
November 11, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
I am interested in investing in EOS now, I see the movement of Eos has equaled ETH, now EOS has been widely used as another altcoin platform. hence my choice now to invest in eos, maybe in the future there will be more coins that will move like eos at this time.
if last year Eth and Waves emerged as their personal wallets and even smart contract options. This year, EOS began to look familiar with investments in the same usage. This is seen by the number of campaigns that have started using EOS as an option. But I am not so sure because they could become Waves who eventually fell on their platform due to complicated requirements.

The impact of widespread use is also seen in ETH where smart contracts have often been used by many parties, but on the contrary make prices not increase.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
I think, that is so good and perspective to invest on altcoin. All, which you should to do is choose the correct and working altcoin to hold and neccessary to exchange.
investing in a good Altcoin and having a strong foundation will benefit you because of good movement and good opportunities. many predict the market will rise soon and hopefully it will happen, so you have to hold your coins and always wait for the process to happen, because to stabilize the market requires a process. You should invest before it's too late because the market has started to move better.
Activity: 280
yamzu
November 11, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
I think, that is so good and perspective to invest on altcoin. All, which you should to do is choose the correct and working altcoin to hold and neccessary to exchange.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 11, 2018, 05:09:39 AM
I am interested in investing in EOS now, I see the movement of Eos has equaled ETH, now EOS has been widely used as another altcoin platform. hence my choice now to invest in eos, maybe in the future there will be more coins that will move like eos at this time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 04:18:32 AM
I will invest in altcoin for short term and long term holding. Altcoin provide liquidity in the market and address other area of concern apart from payment. Altcoin is definitely good for trading short term profit could be amazing if you are lucky!
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 11, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

You just need to browse the forum to find answers. There are plenty of good options, but you need to pick the project on your own, to be ready to hold it.
Activity: 616
November 11, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
There are a lot of promising projects in which I plan to invest, and which in my opinion will bring a good profit to their investors in the future. 
Lately I was interested in the project MED (Mediblock). This is a "hospital card on blockchain". A number of decentralized projects have tried to gain a foothold in the health industry, but there is a good chance that MED will succeed. It is a decentralized database of the whole picture of human health, from the blood group to all operations, vaccinations and existing diseases, which can not be faked.  Alpha version in June, beta in October and December full launch, and then - marketing issues. While trading on medium-sized exchanges
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 02:52:15 AM
if you want an altcoin with a large profit rate but with a high risk of loss also choose ICO coin investment, but if you are just starting to learn trading, you have to invest in BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, XLM, EOS because the price is more stable.
Activity: 322
November 11, 2018, 02:19:31 AM

There is no need to look for the projects, untill somebody will create an enviroment, where investors will be able to protect and insure tokens they protect.
Activity: 354
October 30, 2018, 02:52:20 PM
Investing on altcoin is really a good idea especially today as you can see the market as of now for the investors like you it is a good time for you to buy tokens from new ICOs and either not new. Buying in a low price and wait for the right time for the token's price to rise up again. Quite difficult to do but really worth it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 02:31:56 PM
investment in altcoins is a very good choice because with investments in altcoin the prices are still cheap and have movements every day can provide benefits for you. make sure you buy an altcoin that has a very good development.
Pages:
Jump to: